The Fool Saith:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The fool saith with his lips, there is no Holy Ghost.
The fool saith with his mouth, God is not the Spirit.
The fool saith with his tongue, the Spirit of Christ is not the Spirit of Truth.
The fool saith with his heart, the body of Christ is not the Holy Ghost.
The fool saith with his head, the Spirit of God is the Comforter.
The fool saith with his foolish heart, there are not three in one; God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
How can there be no Holy Ghost, when the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit and not the Holy Ghost? – Who or what is the Holy Ghost, if God is the Holy Spirit of God. God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit, not the Holy Ghost. - Do you say that God is just Spirit, and not a / The Holy Spirit? Why is there no Holy Ghost if the Spirit of Truth saith I AM, and Christ saith I AM, and God saith I AM. – WE three are one in the Father. You cannot make the fourth, the fourth is the lost and without God in the world.
1 John 5:7-8 KJV – “There are three that bear record in heaven, the FATHER, THE WORD, AND THE “HOLY GHOST”: and these three ARE ONE. 8- And there are THREE THAT BEAR WITNESS IN EARTH, THE SPIRIT, AND THE WATER, AND THE BLOOD: and these THREE AGREE IN ONE”.

The fool saith not the Father, The Word, and the Holy Ghost, that these three keepeth the Book; but you saith only two.
The fool saith, The Spirit, the Water, and the Blood, do not agree in one, but only two.
The fool saith, God saith not, when God saith it.
The fool is not, -- because the fool saith not what the Spirit of Truth saith.

The Spirit, the Water, and the Blood are the Spirit of Christ’s Gospel; the Gospel Christ was Baptized with, the Spirit, the Holy Water of the Word / Blood / Life.
The Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost are the Spiritual Body who gave up the Spirit and the Water, and the Blood on the Cross. – We are formed from the dust of the ground at the foot of the Cross, mingled with what the Lord gave up for us.

Find the error OH holy ones!

Paul – 062710

OMEGA

Since, you think that you know so much I have a question for you.

What is Spirit and what is A spirit ?

References:

1Ki 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD,

and said, I will persuade him.

Job 4:15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man:
and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him
in spirit and in truth.
======================================

Letsargue

Since, you think that you know so much I have a question for you.

What is Spirit and what is A spirit ?

References:

1Ki 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD,

and said, I will persuade him.

Job 4:15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man:
and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him
in spirit and in truth.
======================================

Just spirit, can be any thing or place that is spiritual in nature. A Spirit is God. There is only one Spirit and it is God. God has a dark side called the darkness of Satan, and the Angels of God, are all the Spirits of the One Spirit of God. All the Angel’s Spirits make up the one Spirit of GOD. --- Again, there is only one Spirit, and it’s God. -- Spirit are all the places that are still God, but it’s not called God, but any place or things, and not God, - but there is still only one Spirit and it’s God.
That’s how the Church is the Body of Christ, and Christ is God and the Word is God and the Holy City is still the structure of the Body of Christ which is still God and the Wife of Christ is the Body of Christ and that is still God, or the House of God, RIGHT.

Paul – 062810

Letsargue

I like your OP and see some of your points but... what's your point? Anti-trinitarian?

BUT? - what is my point? - I stated my point in the Thread.

NO! - Whatever that word is. -- JUST CHRISTIAN! - What else can there be in Christ? A Baptist? A Catholic? A Morman? - No not any of the others, - JUST CHRISTIAN! -- SORRY!

Paul -- 062810

Status
Not open for further replies.