ECT The flesh profits nothing

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I censored the dialogue from one who is not to teach or have authority over a man

2 Corinthians 5

16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.

As John W would say, I could murder 600 people tomorrow, and it would not change my eternal fate. Of course if I did, I hope to God the state of Missouri would execute God's wrath.

God's Truth

MADists have a very hard time because of their literalistic approach to Scripture. It causes them to miss out of a lot of good spiritual teaching and prevents them from gaining ability to discern truths.

They miss it all.

God's Truth

Yes, and I judge that deliberately lying deliberately venially is a light moral offense.
You did that to yourself. You're dumber than you think you are---we all are.

How pathetic to concentrate so hard on my typo. Cross out the 'nd' and put an 's'.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I couldn't care any less what you think of me. You want to insult me because that is all you got.
:D Of course you could care less, you could have not given me a neg rep on a post I made two weeks ago, you durn fool! :chuckle: You brought, this on, your-self. 'Pest, you!

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: I do have to laugh. I don't mean anything by it, you're just funny GT. Funny "ha-ha."