ECT The essential irrationality of Dispensationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Acts 7
37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

When the LORD returns,

Jer 31
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people

Yep; the Simon Cowell remark was right on the money - no Golden Buzzer for Israel the first time around :chuckle:

Interplanner

It's so much better and accurate to have jokes from D'ism's clowns (clones?) than to do real work in the dictionaries, lexicons and commentaries, isn't it?

"Everything we need is in the KJV and the Spirit of God." --STP

(Probably half the current population cannot read the KJV in the same sense half of them cannot read the Gettysburg Address).

SaulToPaul 2

It's so much better and accurate to have jokes from D'ism's clowns (clones?) than to do real work in the dictionaries, lexicons and commentaries, isn't it?

(Probably half the current population cannot read the KJV in the same sense half of them cannot read the Gettysburg Address).

made up

SaulToPaul 2

Acts 7
37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

When the LORD returns,

Jer 31
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people

Interplanner

STP's solution to how to interp the Bible is sort of like asking us to use tin cans with string between them in an age of Skype. That's how clear the passages are when using the tools available to us today.

Anyone seeking to chat rather than post here is welcome to write me at interplanner122@gmail.com.

SaulToPaul 2

STP's solution to how to interp the Bible is sort of like asking us to use tin cans with string between them in an age of Skype. That's how clear the passages are when using the tools available to us today.

Anyone seeking to chat rather than post here is welcome to write me at interplanner122@gmail.com.

IP has greater technology today than the Apostle Paul could imagine.
Does this mean that IP has a better grasp on the word of God? not even close

Silly argument. Believing what you read as a means to understanding the Bible can never be replaced by technology. Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Interplanner

Hi mand you never answered what 2 Cor 3:13-16 means , so who are you KIDDING ??

dan p

The passage means 30 things. Which one are you asking about? It is absolutely hilarious that D'ists would 'thank' you for you post! Mindlessness rampaging!

DAN P

The passage means 30 things. Which one are you asking about? It is absolutely hilarious that D'ists would 'thank' you for you post! Mindlessness rampaging!

Hi and mention JUST 20 pieces of information and impress me , IF you can , LOL !!

Maybe I know more than you ?

So , where is the one GOSPEL in Rom 5:14 from Adam to Moses , DO YOU HAVE IT NOW ??

dan p

Status
Not open for further replies.