ECT The essential irrationality of Dispensationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

He gets up to receive those who lost their lives for him, Acts 7.

Your reference is still not a specific timed thing; he's just sitting. It says nothing about before or after. So for the same reason I'm not going to say that 100 years after that sitting, event X happens on earth because it is not about that.

By the way, you shouldn't quote Rev 3:21 out loud, some people might think he is already sitting!

Made up.

Right Divider

Body part
He gets up to receive those who lost their lives for him, Acts 7.
Once again, you're telling a fairy tale.... where does it SAY THAT in Acts 7?

It is far more likely to be THIS:

Isa 3:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:13) The LORD standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people.

And, ANYWAY, so what if He stands.... that does NOT change the fact that He has NOT yet returned to sit on the throne of His glory.

You and your constant childish diversions.

Your reference is still not a specific timed thing; he's just sitting.
Where is He sitting? (HINT: Not on the throne of His glory).

It says nothing about before or after. So for the same reason I'm not going to say that 100 years after that sitting, event X happens on earth because it is not about that.

By the way, you shouldn't quote Rev 3:21 out loud, some people might think he is already sitting!
He is... in HIS FATHERS THRONE....

Rev 3:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Boy are you dense.

Interplanner

And, ANYWAY, so what if He stands.... that does NOT change the fact that He has NOT yet returned to sit on the throne of His glory.

(3:21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Boy are you dense.

Or you are making compartments in the trinity, that no one else knows about. "The Lord said to My Lord" is the trinity, and the Shema says the Lord our God is One.

That's probaly why you make compartments about everything about the Bible--the 'twots.'

Interplanner

Boy are you dense.

How come you can't just read Acts 7? Am I supposed to teach you new vocab and how to breathe too?

Interplanner

Eph 1:20, he is seated. Just like Acts 2 said, which is what David was talking about.

Heb 1:8: About the Son he says:
Your throne O God...

where's the compartment, RD? The compartment for Jesus? The Son is God.

You are quite a flop on basic background and doctrine in the NT, so I'm not going to just listen to dictates from you about your secret visits and knowledge of the trinity. The Lord is One.

SaulToPaul 2

Eph 1:20, he is seated. Just like Acts 2 said, which is what David was talking about.

Heb 1:8: About the Son he says:
Your throne O God...

where's the compartment, RD? The compartment for Jesus? The Son is God.

You are quite a flop on basic background and doctrine in the NT, so I'm not going to just listen to dictates from you about your secret visits and knowledge of the trinity. The Lord is One.

Made up.

Interplanner

When you don't believe what God has actually said, you will eventually convince yourself that He has said whatever you want Him to say. Remaking God in your own image...a hallmark of all cults.

Exactly: he is seated, enthroned. Acts 2:30, 31. Eph 1:20. Heb 1:8 (Of the Son he says, Your throne O God will last forever...) When you don't believe the ordinary language statements, you go find a parable to preserve some kind of futurist idea, because it is loose enough that it could work everywhere.

Well said, though misapplied. D'ism is a cult because it started with a person who thought the Bible was confused about the Seed and needed his solution.

musterion

Stop telling the Book what to say.

Exactly: he is seated, enthroned. Acts 2:30, 31.

Not on David's throne yet; still seated at the Father's right hand. Be willing to simply believe the Book, then you might begin to understand it and wisely account for things which differ.

Eph 1:20.

At the right hand He is seated, not yet on David's throne. Believe the Book.

Heb 1:8 (Of the Son he says, Your throne O God will last forever...)

Yes, it WILL...soon. But not yet.

Be willing to believe so that you perhaps may understand.

Interplanner

Must wrote:
Be willing to simply believe the Book

David saw the enthronement, Acts 2:30. It was the resurrection.

Show me where there are several thrones of the One Lord.

Heb 1:3 is past tense, as 2:8 clarifies (in case we wondered from 1:8). His being enthroned did not mean everything was subject to him, but that's a different matter. That's why we preach that he is Lord, enthroned, above every name, not only now, but in the coming age (Eph 1). Not every one or every entity believes that, but that's a different matter, the mystery of sin/iniquity.

Check out the 'right hand of the Majesty' and you will find total unity, not distinction. They are one. The throne is one, 4:16.

D'ism has a chronic feature of two-ing everything.

The Spirit may be the left hand of God (2 Cor 6:7?), and is just as unified and One as the Son.

SaulToPaul 2

Must wrote:

Heb 1:3 is past tense, as 2:8 clarifies (in case we wondered from 1:8). His being enthroned did not mean everything was subject to him, but that's a different matter. That's why we preach that he is Lord, enthroned, above every name, not only now, but in the coming age (Eph 1). Not every one or every entity believes that, but that's a different matter, the mystery of sin/iniquity.

Check out the 'right hand of the Majesty' and you will find total unity, not distinction. They are one. The throne is one, 4:16.

The Spirit may be the left hand of God (2 Cor 6:7?), and is just as unified and One as the Son.

Made up.

Interplanner

How can there be two thrones when Heb 1:8 quotes Ps 45 saying:
"Of the Son (Ps 45 says):
Your throne (singular) oh God..."

Are the D'ists finding another way to suggest a two-fer God; one in Gal 2:8 and now Heb 1:8.

Think about it: saying to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is forever..."

All that work that goes into two-ting, for just a stink!

SaulToPaul 2

How can there be two thrones when Heb 1:8 quotes Ps 45 saying:
"Of the Son (Ps 45 says):
Your throne (singular) oh God..."

Are the D'ists finding another way to suggest a two-fer God; one in Gal 2:8 and now Heb 1:8.

Think about it: saying to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is forever..."

All that work that goes into two-ting, for just a stink!

More incoherent ramblings....

SaulToPaul 2

Must wrote:

It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

musterion

Note the trap that was sprung once again.

He rejected more than one literal cite from the Bible -- primarily, that Christ is not at this time seated on David's throne. It nowhere says nor suggests He is, yet.

Yet he rejects this literal take and substitutes his own white area of the page eisegesis AND expects it to be taken as the final authority.

THE UNMITIGATED ARROGANCE.

Be he troll or tard?

SaulToPaul 2

The Kingdom is prepared FOR some people who inherit it.
Study your Bible, put down the slew of commentaries.

There are some people still alive when the LORD comes in his glory, and sits on his throne.
His Kings and Priests will administer the Law, in it's purity, to that group of people for 1000 years.
Disobedience will not be tolerated.

Believe the Holy Bible, IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.