ECT The End Times, Yes Times, There Are Two of Them!

iamaberean

Jesus came as the Messiah of Israel. Mary knew that her brother would rise again on the last day. Is there any reason to think that the ending of the age of law, was not the last days.

Isa_2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

The temple was there when Jesus came.

Dan_11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Josephus, a Jewish historian, wrote ‘The Wars of the Jews’ when the Roman army had began the wars of destroying town after town and then surrounded the Temple and Jerusalem.

I have read enough of it myself to tell you that the children of the devil, whom Jesus had talked about, were the ones that did exacty what Daniel had prophecied.

Mar_13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
Mar 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

The Time of the End
Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Now we go forward to the age we live in:

Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

We are the wheat, the tares are the wicked ones. They will be burned and we will still be here in His barn.

Jerry Shugart

There will be an "end of the age" of which the Lord spoke of at Matthew 13 and that will precede the kingdom age (Mt.13:43)--what the Lord Jesus called "the age to come." And when that age is ended the kingdom will be delivered up to the Father in the eternal state and that kingdom will never end (1 Cor.15:24).

iamaberean

Corinthians was written around 54 AD which was 16 years before the Lord coming the first time. At that time, 70 AD, all the children of Israel were raised from the dead and judged. Just as Daniel was told.

We Christians, that are still on earth, are awaiting for 2nd coming, but as Christians, we will never die. Those that have passed already are in heaven with the Lord now.

Judgement for the lost has already been passed. They rejected Christ as their Savior while here on earth.

Jerry Shugart

Corinthians was written around 54 AD which was 16 years before the Lord coming the first time. At that time, 70 AD, all the children of Israel were raised from the dead and judged. Just as Daniel was told.

The Lord Jesus came to the earth the first time in 70 AD?

Jerry Shugart

Not physically, but in judgment just the same!

But every eye did not see Him in 70 AD:

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him" (Rev.1:7).​

iamaberean

But every eye did not see Him in 70 AD:

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him" (Rev.1:7).​

Through the eyes of Josephus all people can see, if they want to, what happened during the coming of the Lord in 70 AD.

http://www.bible.ca/pre-flavius-josephus-70AD-Mt24-fulfilled.htm

iamaberean

The verse I quoted is plain--every "eye" will see Him.

Jerry, I know you are just nit-picking since there is no way every eye could have seen it in person. But every eye that wants to see it today, can by way of the words written by Josephus.

I have read a lot of it, and it is unreal what was going on at that time. I highly recommend it.

iamaberean

The Bible says that every eye will see Him and I believe the Bible. With God all things are possible.

I also believe the Word of God, but sometimes one has to apply understanding.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Gen 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

I believe both of these scriptures and that they don't speak of the same creation.
I can explain the difference, if you believe they are the same, explain logically if you can.