The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are comparing apples and walruses.
Not really, it's all part of the same deception that we are nothing special, we came from monkeys and we are a mere speck in the vast universe. There is no need for God because the laws of probability confirm that a place like earth would exist over time. A tiny blue ball teeming with life was inevitable, we're just lucky to be here. Go to work, don't ask questions and believe what we tell you or you're crazy.

Right Divider

Body part
Not really, it's all part of the same deception that we are nothing special, we came from monkeys and we are a mere speck in the vast universe. There is no need for God because the laws of probability confirm that a place like earth would exist over time. A tiny blue ball teeming with life was inevitable, we're just lucky to be here. Go to work, don't ask questions and believe what we tell you or you're crazy.
You are delusional PJ. It's easy to observe the fact that the earth of a globe. Why won't you look at the evidence?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You don't need pictures from space. Simply observing the changing angles of heavenly bodies at different locations on earth is adequate.

Why don't you bother to look at this simple information?
Angles change on a flat earth as well. What do you mean exactly by "changing angles"? Who has a picture of a heavenly body that shows angle changes? A real picture?

Right Divider

Body part

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Those images show a circular movement of bodies above the earth plane, nothing more. Any geometric globe can be mathematically calculated to prove anything you want with a circle and diagrams and charts. C'mon RD, you were raised better than that.

Right Divider

Body part
Those images show a circular movement of bodies above the earth plane, nothing more. Any geometric globe can be mathematically calculated to prove anything you want with a circle and diagrams and charts. C'mon RD, you were raised better than that.
That is amazingly silly PJ. Did you bother to READ the article on the page that had that picture? I'll bet not.

Did you look at the way that stars rotate in the night sky?

Please explain why the very high latitudes never see the sun in winter and never have a sunset in the summer.

Why do observers in the north and the south see different stars in the sky?

You have your head in the sand.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That is amazingly silly PJ. Did you bother to READ the article on the page that had that picture? I'll bet not.

Did you look at the way that stars rotate in the night sky?

Please explain why the very high latitudes never see the sun in winter and never have a sunset in the summer.

Why do observers in the north and the south see different stars in the sky?

You have your head in the sand.
I would wager that I read as much or more of that page than you did. You have resorted to standard "debunking" data that was formulated to show a globe earth. As God told us, there are seasons and He placed the sun and moon and stars for signs and seasons.

Please show me the stars that are completely "different" in the south than from the north.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The scientific community has always hidden information that proves the Bible is true. I have no idea why, but it's common knowledge that "accepted science" teaches us contrary to God's word and causes disbelief. The ultimate goal is to "find" proof that there is no God.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION], did you watch the video in post #4147? @dft Dave, have you watched the video yet? I'm curious how you address the points presented in the video. Keep in mind that silence on your part is an admission that you can't refute it and leaves you with nothing to defend your position.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This explains flight paths very well.
The guy had to change to a globe model to make the path straight. The video proves nothing because the videos I posted about flight paths prove that the ONLY way many many different flight paths make sense are on a flat earth. He showed ONE flight, changed to a globe map with an "app" and made a straight path. The original path is not straight from a bird's eye view, which is traditionally how all maps are viewed. I guess the difference between us is that I'm not convinced either way anymore. I imagine you seek globe earth data 100 to 1 compared to flat earth data. I have spent 40 plus years believing in a globe and never questioning it. All the CGI pictures in the universe won't convince me we're on a ball.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Professor Piccard And His Flat Earth Discovery ✅[/h]
In 1931 Professor Auguste Piccard / Swiss Physicist, Inventor & Explorer took the first ever balloon flight high above the Earth to the stratosphere and discovered a flat plane with upturned edges. In his Pressurised aluminium gondola he reached 51.775 feet about 10 miles above the Earth.This is his story, a story which has been omitted from our education system.

https://youtu.be/cGHH6_K57zA

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
The guy had to change to a globe model to make the path straight. The video proves nothing because the videos I posted about flight paths prove that the ONLY way many many different flight paths make sense are on a flat earth. He showed ONE flight, changed to a globe map with an "app" and made a straight path. The original path is not straight from a bird's eye view, which is traditionally how all maps are viewed. I guess the difference between us is that I'm not convinced either way anymore. I imagine you seek globe earth data 100 to 1 compared to flat earth data. I have spent 40 plus years believing in a globe and never questioning it. All the CGI pictures in the universe won't convince me we're on a ball.
Did you pay ant attention to why he changed from the flat map to the globe map? Did you notice from the other video that the main reason most flights stop in America is because it makes them commercially viable?

Right Divider

Body part
I would wager that I read as much or more of that page than you did. You have resorted to standard "debunking" data that was formulated to show a globe earth. As God told us, there are seasons and He placed the sun and moon and stars for signs and seasons.
God created the earth as a sphere. It does not change anything that you've said about how or where He placed the sun and moon and stars for signs and seasons.

In fact, the seasons are due to the orbit of the earth around the sun and the tilt of the earth's axes.

Please show me the stars that are completely "different" in the south than from the north.
The star Polaris cannot even be seen from the far southern hemisphere.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
On which day of creation did God put the earth in motion? Which day did God start sending the earth around the sun? It seems something that significant would be written. If everything in space is moving at break neck speeds, it points to a big bang beginning. If our galaxy is flying through space as all other galaxies are claimed to, then the sun is flying through space as well. Are we to believe that a picture of the Milky Way was taken from outside the galaxy?

If you believe we're on a flying spinning ball then it stands to reason that you believe in evolution as the reason for mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.