The Diary Of General Lee Boringstuff

Quincy

Hey AB, any truth to the rumor that you've been putting together a DIY show for the BBC skewed toward Baker Street devotees with the working title My Craft Homes? :plain:

It was that or a show about winning fixer uppers on blind bids entitled Sheer Luck Homes. :eek:

Who host these shows? Mike Holmes?

:eek:

Arthur Brain

AB, Town said if I want to make it into his gazette, I had to talk to you. So, I'm talking to you. :plain:

Firstly, why on earth would you want to go to such a nefariously diverting place? Let's keep it dull and ordinary, like here. :)

Secondly, I spoke to TH and the conversation was about the above, but then he insisted on musing over coriander, turmeric and cayenne pepper so it got a bit too spicy for my taste...:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Firstly, why on earth would you want to go to such a nefariously diverting place?
Well, if she's here I'd say for the novelty?

Let's keep it dull and ordinary, like here. :)
Watercress sandwiches anyone? I have a whole plate of them and warm Tang to wash it down.

Secondly, I spoke to TH and the conversation was about the above, but then he insisted on musing over coriander, turmeric and cayenne pepper so it got a bit too spicy for my taste...:plain:
Tang you. Tang you very much.

bybee

Firstly, why on earth would you want to go to such a nefariously diverting place? Let's keep it dull and ordinary, like here. :)

And I have mislaid my Paprika! Honestly! What really goes on in one's spice drawers....

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why would anyone want to be featured in the gazette?

Why would someone who thought that have 117 posts and the fourth highest total?

It's a mystery. :rolleyes: Enjoy the Tang.

Oh wait .... you wouldn't, would you? I mean how could you?

I have no idea what you're talking about, which is as close to understanding you as I ever hope to come. :plain:

That's the nicest tang you've said in ages. :)

It appears that I'm no longer the center of attention. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It appears that I'm no longer the center of attention. :plain:
It's all in the edit. :plain:

Anyway, there's the guy down the street who is a volunteer firefighter and there's an arsonist. Who gets the most attention and who would you rather be? See? There's attention and there's attention. :)

Last edited:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's all in how you edit. :plain:

Anyway, there's the guy down the street who is a volunteer firefighter and there's an arsonist. Who gets the most attention and who would you rather be? See? There's attention and there's attention. :)

:blabla: