The Day of the LORD - The coming Time of Jacob's Trouble

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit (ruach 'elohim) designed the scriptures so that a truth is "spread out" across the scriptures. He did not design the scriptures in a way that a truth is found concentrated in one "chapter" like a text book. The Holy Spirit has given you "clues" to look for, like the phrase "Day of the LORD", so that you can follow all of these "leads", combined together, to find a truth.

However, without the indwelling Holy Spirit, you will not understand.
May God by His Spirit help you to understand scripture about the day of the LORD, and what it refers to, and if every reference is to the same thing or what each reference is in reference to.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is another Scripture concerning "The Day of the LORD":

Jesus speaking: I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For The Day of Vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redemption is come. - Isaiah 63:3-4

And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth. - Isaiah 63:5-6
I don't know what to do with what you are saying here.

I have come across or heard in my life in my learning something about the day of vengeance.

Isaiah 61:2 NASB - To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,

A question is if this is the day of the LORD.

You quoted a verse with the word anger, mine anger.

Why do you say above Jesus speaking?

beameup

I don't know what to do with what you are saying here.

I have come across or heard in my life in my learning something about the day of vengeance.

Isaiah 61:2 NASB - To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,

A question is if this is the day of the LORD.

You quoted a verse with the word anger, mine anger.

Why do you say above Jesus speaking?

Because Jesus has to cleanse the earth of the unrighteous prior to setting up his righteous Kingdom upon the earth.
That's why the Holy Spirit has placed so many verses on the subject in the Old Testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because Jesus has to cleanse the earth of the unrighteous prior to setting up his righteous Kingdom upon the earth.
That's why the Holy Spirit has placed so many verses on the subject in the Old Testament.
I don't understand what you are saying. May God give us understanding of His word.

beameup

I don't understand what you are saying. May God give us understanding of His word.

Behold, the NAME of the LORD comes from a remote place;
Burning is His anger and dense is His smoke;
His lips are filled with indignation
And His tongue is like a consuming fire;

His breath is like an overflowing torrent,
Which reaches to the neck,
To shake the nations back and forth in a sieve,
And to put in the jaws of the peoples the bridle which leads to ruin.

And the LORD will cause His voice of authority to be heard,
And the descending of His Arm to be seen in fierce anger,
And in the flame of a consuming fire
In cloudburst, downpour and hailstones.

Isaiah 30:27-30

His NAME
His Anger
His Smoke
His Lips
His Tongue
His Breath
His Voice
His ARM

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Behold, the NAME of the LORD comes from a remote place;
Burning is His anger and dense is His smoke;
His lips are filled with indignation
And His tongue is like a consuming fire;

His breath is like an overflowing torrent,
Which reaches to the neck,
To shake the nations back and forth in a sieve,
And to put in the jaws of the peoples the bridle which leads to ruin.

And the LORD will cause His voice of authority to be heard,
And the descending of His Arm to be seen in fierce anger,
And in the flame of a consuming fire
In cloudburst, downpour and hailstones.

Isaiah 30:27-30

His NAME
His Anger
His Smoke
His Lips
His Tongue
His Breath
His Voice
His ARM
Shalom.

I believe that this can be helpful to someone. Shalom.

Jacob