The Crusades fought jihadists like we are (should be) today

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Didn't :CRASH: OBL call us :5020: Crusaders :Nineveh: in his propaganda films, too? Ob 7

Mark Levin: Obama "A Nihilist, A Narcissist And An Extremist;" Warns "We Are Going To Get Hit Again"

The-New-Yorker-July-21-2008_2.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Tours was a defensive action, the Muslim armies were invading Europe. So was Vienna. I want to know how getting on ships and sailing all the way down to Jerusalem was defensive.

we will have to fight them here
if
we don't fight them there

do you understand that part?

republicanchick

I wish somebody would have launched a crusade against the spread of the catholic cancer into Europe too.

how stupid

if it weren't for Catholics, there would be NO Protestants

Luther was Catholic

plus... again, the crusades.. conquered the Muslims (Moors)

guess u don't like facts.. historical ones in particular

++

republicanchick

we will have to fight them here
if
we don't fight them there

do you understand that part?

I don't think a lot of americans u/stand that and a whole lot of other things.. too busy playing with their (as O'Reilly calls them) "machines"

it's really scary how little young people follow current events..

Maybe Jesse Watters should go around asking people such things as

• When do you think Iran will get nuclear weapons?

oh wait, they could easily pass that one just by saying "soon"

but questions like this:

• How close is Iran to Syria?
  • What does ISIS stand for?

etc..

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
RIGHT !!!

We, too, need to go back to the mindset of the Middle Ages, just as the violent belief-based Muslims have.

Then we can meet them there and trade our fantasies of revenge and violence on others and act them out. And both sides can be blind to their own part in the bloody matter.

republicanchick

RIGHT !!!

We, too, need to go back to the mindset of the Middle Ages, just as the violent belief-based Muslims have.

Then we can meet them there and trade our fantasies of revenge and violence on others and act them out. And both sides can be blind to their own part in the bloody matter.

you are proof positive that ALL humans NEED, absolutely NEED the Catholic Church

hey, but I sympathize.. i was rather a moron myself b4 I found Jesus... the real Jesus that is