The Covidian Cult

eider

Why does the temperature need to be "stable"?
What should the earth's temperature be?
Because many people do not want sea levels to rise, the ice caps and glaciers to melt.
I never deny facts.
Again, are you unaware that the earth suffered an ICE AGE in the recent past? The earth has been warming for CENTURIES due to that. Long before any man-made causes could significantly affect it.
The Ice age ended 15-20 thousand years ago. People are more interested in what is happening now.
Yes, and I actually understand why. I understand that there is no existential threat caused by man-made actions. The world will not "end in 12 years".
You understand why, so maybe you should teach the countries of the world about how wrong most of them are, because they are mostly committed to cleaner fuels, more control of waste,.
Do you live near a great city?
Cities are much cleaner places now.
I remember when London air was foul, and all the buildings were blackened by soot.

Why is the world not listening to you?

Right Divider

Body part
Because many people do not want sea levels to rise, the ice caps and glaciers to melt.
Nice DODGE.... what is the CORRECT temperature for earth?
What is the CORRECT level of ice caps and glaciers?
The Ice age ended 15-20 thousand years ago. People are more interested in what is happening now.
Probably not that long ago, but the EFFECTS of the GLOBAL event are still being felt today.
In other words, the has been gradually warming for CENTURIES.
You understand why, so maybe you should teach the countries of the world about how wrong most of them are, because they are mostly committed to cleaner fuels, more control of waste,.
Another DISTRACTION from the topic.
I remember when London air was foul, and all the buildings were blackened by soot.
Diversion... distraction.... dodging... that's all you can do.
The "world" is quite often wrong. I can see why you like it so much!

eider

Nice DODGE.... what is the CORRECT temperature for earth?
What is the CORRECT level of ice caps and glaciers?

Probably not that long ago, but the EFFECTS of the GLOBAL event are still being felt today.
In other words, the has been gradually warming for CENTURIES.

Another DISTRACTION from the topic.

Diversion... distraction.... dodging... that's all you can do.

The "world" is quite often wrong. I can see why you like it so much!
Dodges, distractions, diversions?
If you say so...

It looks as if you do not agree with the majority of the world's scientists.
Where I live the majority do appreciate the benefits that we are getting and will get from efforts to clean the rivers and the air. That may be why we are so interested in wind and solar generation of electricity, electric vehicles, reduction of carbon emissions.

I guess it's just a difference of opinions between us.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

So what?

The Ice age ended 15-20 thousand years ago.

Nope.

People are more interested in what is happening now.

So what?

So what?

Because of people like you. And because they're people like you.

eider

So they are listening to and supporting efforts to clean up the world.
Not 15-20 thousand years?
Have you got a more accurate date for the end of the ice age?
Because although they support a cleaner World they want to know how these efforts will impact upon their lives..... now.
Like I said, I remember when the London air was foul, and all the buildings blackened by soot. .......... so I have supported and do support all efforts to clean up our air...... and water as well.
Because of people like you. And because they're people like you.
Like me? Nobody needs to listen to me. They want to listen to scientists whom they trust.

eider

We hear here that the Brits are all in on everything their government tells them. Funny though, there are a lot of Brits who don't agree with that nonsense.
Brits have a wide variety of opinions, ffreeloader, but out there I see them doing the same things.
Actions speak louder than words.

eider

Gillian McKeith is a total nutter, ffreeloader.
An hysterical attention seeker. 🤣

I'm A Celebrity ... viewers turn on Gillian McKeith - The Guardian​

https://www.theguardian.com › tv-and-radio › nov › gil...

19 Nov 2010 — I'm A Celebrity ... viewers turn on Gillian McKeith ... Gillian McKeith has had a difficult week. Last night television viewers saw her retrieving tokens ...

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (British series 10 ...​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › I'm_a_Celebrity...Get_...

Gillian McKeithbecame the second contestant in the history of the show to refuse a task (Kerry Katona was the 1st as she refused her trial in series 3) As the ...
Celebrities · ‎Results and elimination · ‎Bushtucker trials · ‎Star count

Gillian McKeith Thinks I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trials Have ...​

https://www.ladbible.com › entertainment › tv-and-film...

18 Nov 2019 — Gillian McKeith Thinks I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trials Have Left Her With PTSD. Jake Massey.

Gillian McKeith Faints on 'I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here ...​

https://www.bbcamerica.com › anglophenia › 2010/11

During Sunday night's episode (November 21), McKeith fainted live on television after learning that call-in votes landed her in a record seventh "bushtucker trial" — ...

Alison Hammond: 'Gillian McKeith told me she had to faint'​

https://www.marieclaire.co.uk › News › Celebrity News

7 Dec 2010 — Gillian McKeith's jungle antics had us well and truly glued to the screen during this year's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here – but fellow camper ...

I'm A Celeb fans in hysterics as Nadine Coyle recreates iconic ...​

https://www.thesun.co.uk › tvandshowbiz › im-a-celeb › i...

23 Nov 2019 — I'm A Celeb fans in hysterics as Nadine Coyle recreates iconic Gillian McKeith fainting moment ... I'M A Celeb fans were left in hysterics as Nadine ...

Gary K

Banned
Gillian McKeith is a total nutter, ffreeloader.
An hysterical attention seeker. 🤣

I'm A Celebrity ... viewers turn on Gillian McKeith - The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com › tv-and-radio › nov › gil...

19 Nov 2010 — I'm A Celebrity ... viewers turn on Gillian McKeith ... Gillian McKeith has had a difficult week. Last night television viewers saw her retrieving tokens ...

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (British series 10 ...

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › I'm_a_Celebrity...Get_...

Gillian McKeithbecame the second contestant in the history of the show to refuse a task (Kerry Katona was the 1st as she refused her trial in series 3) As the ...
Celebrities · ‎Results and elimination · ‎Bushtucker trials · ‎Star count

Gillian McKeith Thinks I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trials Have ...

https://www.ladbible.com › entertainment › tv-and-film...

18 Nov 2019 — Gillian McKeith Thinks I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trials Have Left Her With PTSD. Jake Massey.

Gillian McKeith Faints on 'I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here ...

https://www.bbcamerica.com › anglophenia › 2010/11

During Sunday night's episode (November 21), McKeith fainted live on television after learning that call-in votes landed her in a record seventh "bushtucker trial" — ...

Alison Hammond: 'Gillian McKeith told me she had to faint'

https://www.marieclaire.co.uk › News › Celebrity News

7 Dec 2010 — Gillian McKeith's jungle antics had us well and truly glued to the screen during this year's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here – but fellow camper ...

I'm A Celeb fans in hysterics as Nadine Coyle recreates iconic ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk › tvandshowbiz › im-a-celeb › i...

23 Nov 2019 — I'm A Celeb fans in hysterics as Nadine Coyle recreates iconic Gillian McKeith fainting moment ... I'M A Celeb fans were left in hysterics as Nadine ...
Yeah, so were all those nurses and thousands of other people. Those streets were packed with people. And what do you do? Try to discredit all of them by attacking the character of one individual. Typical behavior from you. You who have never seen a protest in London against tyranny. Now you have.

You're the nutter.

chair

Well, back in reality:

Here in Israel nearly everybody has gotten vaccinated. I've been enjoying getting together with family and friends again. Mask rules are being gradually eased. These facts don't fit in with 'they are doing it to CONTROL us' narrative, but I know that won't stop the tin hat types.

We Israelis tend to be very critical of our government, and as it turns out, we barely have a government these days- we've had 4 elections in the past 2 years.

My personal COVID related criticism of the government is that they let up on the restrictions too quickly about a year ago, when we practically had this virus under control.

eider

Yeah, so were all those nurses and thousands of other people. Those streets were packed with people. And what do you do? Try to discredit all of them by attacking the character of one individual. Typical behavior from you. You who have never seen a protest in London against tyranny. Now you have.

You're the nutter.
ffreeloader most folks there were out shopping, and the few who were demonstrating were against vaccine passports which have not happened.
Nobody here has to get vaccinated.
Why you waste your time trying dog up mud against Britain is quite a puzzle.
Over 50 million are vaccinated here now and we are slowly opening up our facilities, shops, etc.
Get educated about us.

chair

ffreeloader most folks there were out shopping, and the few who were demonstrating were against vaccine passports which have not happened.
Nobody here has to get vaccinated.
Why you waste your time trying dog up mud against Britain is quite a puzzle.
Over 50 million are vaccinated here now and we are slowly opening up our facilities, shops, etc.
Get educated about us.
When Israel and the UK start opening up businesses, it proves that the vaccination drives worked- and that there isn't a government conspiracy to control us. This is likely to happen in the US very soon as well. So, somehow, the theoreticians in the College of Conspiracies have to somehow deny reality, at whatever cost.

eider

When Israel and the UK start opening up businesses, it proves that the vaccination drives worked- and that there isn't a government conspiracy to control us. This is likely to happen in the US very soon as well. So, somehow, the theoreticians in the College of Conspiracies have to somehow deny reality, at whatever cost.
Yes. President Biden sure has pushed the vax program hard, and maybe the USA will be the next nation to start coming out of Covid.
Let's just hope that no new strains mutate which can drag us all back down again.

We've been watching the horrors in India. Who has been saying that Covid is a scam? Such folks need to look at the situation there.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
We've been watching the horrors in India. Who has been saying that Covid is a scam? Such folks need to look at the situation there.

You are still the big moron and imbecile you have always been. All sorts of horrors run rampant in many parts of the world, like hunger and even scurvy. So whats the point.

Even your leftwing buddy Bill Mahr thinks your fear-mongering is stupid

Right Divider

Body part
Dodges, distractions, diversions?
If you say so...
Thank you for realizing that I am right and that you are wrong. It's a bold move to accept the truth.
It looks as if you do not agree with the majority of the world's scientists.
Ah, the fallacy of the appeal to popularity. You should probably join that with some appeal to authority.
Where I live the majority do appreciate the benefits that we are getting and will get from efforts to clean the rivers and the air.
A clean environment is NOT the same as "climate change". Another DIVERSION of yours.
That may be why we are so interested in wind and solar generation of electricity, electric vehicles, reduction of carbon emissions.
Solar energy, wind energy and electric vehicles have a LARGE carbon footprint as the materials needs for their use are NOT created in a vacuum. They ALL rely on BATTERIES (huge numbers of them) which are very environmentally unfriendly.
The cleanest and most environmentally friendly energy is nuclear.
I guess it's just a difference of opinions between us.
It usually is when facts (me) meet myth (you).

eider

Thank you for realizing that I am right and that you are wrong. It's a bold move to accept the truth.

Ah, the fallacy of the appeal to popularity. You should probably join that with some appeal to authority.

A clean environment is NOT the same as "climate change". Another DIVERSION of yours.

Solar energy, wind energy and electric vehicles have a LARGE carbon footprint as the materials needs for their use are NOT created in a vacuum. They ALL rely on BATTERIES (huge numbers of them) which are very environmentally unfriendly.
The cleanest and most environmentally friendly energy is nuclear.

It usually is when facts (me) meet myth (you).
If you think so.