The coronavirus scam

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How strange, then, that ivermectin isn't working in Peru, which currently has the highest per capita Covid-19 death rate in the world:

You realize after the election in Peru the new president restricted the use of ivermectin?

Thanks for proving my point! :ROFLMAO: šŸ˜… :D :ROFLMAO: :LOL: šŸ˜… šŸ˜„ :ROFLMAO:

How strange then, that the big pharma company who manufactures ivermectin, disagrees with you:

The manufacture of ivermectin is done by a lot of manufacturers. The relative profit of manufacturing ivermectin is almost nothing compared to the vaccines.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You realize after the election in Peru the new president restricted the use of ivermectin?
And what was his motivation for doing so?

The manufacture of ivermectin is done by a lot of manufacturers. The relative profit of manufacturing ivermectin is almost nothing compared to the vaccines.
Ivermectin first became well known in April last year when scientists began testing a range of already-approved drugs as potential Covid treatments. Researchers in Australia claimed high doses of it were effective against the virus, Nature reported, and a preprint expanding on this conclusion then went online. This report was removed by its authors who said the data was unreliable.

Skip forward to 2021, and the drug is now being recommended across Facebook groups and Twitter, spreading further thanks to conspiracy circles. Each of these posts are being re-shared thousands of times each and videos of people sharing its merits are all over social media.

In one example, the facebook group ā€œFauci, Gates & Soros to prison worldwide Resistanceā€ shared a post with both anti-vaccine information, Covid hoax and pro-Ivermectin claims. The group said it was due to release a video on Ivermectin which explores ā€œthe ever increasing fight against censorship, health freedom, and the medical professionals and researchers who dare to question the official narrativeā€.

Itā€™s coming up to a year of coronavirus and lives are still being lost daily. The closest miracle product we have according to science isnā€™t a anti-parasite drug circulating online ā€“ itā€™s the vaccine.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Ivermectin scam:

In vitro, ivermectin has antiviral effects against several distinct positive-sense single-strand RNA viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.[89] Subsequent studies found that ivermectin could inhibit replication of SARS-CoV-2 in monkey kidney cell culture with an IC50 of 2.2ā€“2.8 Ī¼M.[90][91] Based on this information, however, doses much higher than the maximum approved or safely achievable for use in humans would be required for an antiviral effect.[92][93] Aside from practical difficulties, such high doses are not covered by current human-use approvals of the drug and would be toxic, as the antiviral mechanism of action is considered to operate by the suppression of a host cellular process,[92] specifically the inhibition of nuclear transport by importin Ī±/Ī²1.

marke

Trump:

You failed to understand my question so I will ask again. Who has provided compelling proof that covid vaccines are safe? And to help let me answer that nobody has provided proof that the covid vaccines are safe enough to injest without risk.

marke

So you say, but I have yet to know of anyone personally who has died or even gotten sick after getting the vaccine, but I do know unvaccinated people who died from COVID-19, including Bob Enyart. So I think I will believe what I have seen and experienced personally rather than your lies.
Thousands of vaccinated people have died from the vaccine itself and tens of thousands of vaccinated individuals later got covid after they were vaccinated

marke

You all can confirm my observations yourselves. How many unvaccinated people do you know of who have been hospitalized or died of covid vs how many vaccinated people do you know of who have been hospitalized or died because they got the vaccine?

Get real.
I know a few who got sick from the vaccine but I did not personally know any of those thousands of published cases of people who died from the covid shot

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Thousands of vaccinated people have died from the vaccine itself and tens of thousands of vaccinated individuals later got covid after they were vaccinated
You failed to understand my question so I will ask again. Who has provided compelling proof that covid vaccines are dangerous? And to help let me answer that nobody has provided proof that the covid vaccines are dangerous enough to injest with risk.

marke

According to the latest numbers, 392 million covid vaccination doses gave been given in the US, and 184 million Americans are fully vaccinated. So yeah, if the vaccines were dangerous, we'd all know about it by now because we'd all have seen the negative consequences of that. The fact that we haven't seen it means that the vaccines are, in fact, safe.

Meanwhile, it is mostly unvaccinated people who continue to fall ill, get hospitalized, and die of COVID-19. It's so simple a child could figure
Two hundred million bought lottery tickets and one won. Lucky. Two hundred million got the covid jab and only a few died and some more got very sick. Lucky.

marke

They don't want to figure it out.
"They" have figured out one thing. When leftists say you cannot prove those who died after getting the covid vaccine shot died from the shot they are admitting there is no compelling reason not to assume they died from the shot.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Doctors without political pressure to follow the narrative say otherwise. And they have the studies to back up their claims. And the graphs don't lie, either.
Many doctors and media personalities are insistent that ivermectin (the one used for humans) has been an outright miracle in other countries. Graphs showing remarkable results are touted, bolstering the idea that the rest of the world is onto something we and our vaccine-centric care plans are missing.

The main problem is that there is no evidence that ivermectin is actually doing anything in other countries.

The main source of these claims from the ivermectin-advocacy group Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care, specifically Dr. Pierre Kory, who testified in front of Congress in December about how ivermectin was shown in studies to be incredibly effective. There are some significant problems with this. One, the Australian study that launched interest in the drug was done on lab cultures using many times the safe amount of the drug that could be put in the human body. Two, a promising trial done in Egypt by Dr. Ahmed Elgazzar of Benha University that formed the backbone of many meta-analyses was later pulled from publication after it was discovered large parts of the study were plagiarized and in error.

marke

Most if not all have been about as fortunate as me. After more than 6 billion vaccinations given worldwide, the vaccines have been shown to be overwhelmingly safe and quite effective.
One hundred thousand bad reactions to the covid vaccine is a small number compared to 6 billion, but too large a number for tens of thousands of Americans to want to risk the 'rare' serious consequences of getting the covid prick.

marke

Translation: "The vaccines are worse than the covid!" Uhh, no Skippy, they aren't. Sorry to disappoint you.
The vaccines are bad and covid is bad, so what is your point? Are you one of those who believe vaccinations prevent covid infections?

marke

Many doctors and media personalities are insistent that ivermectin (the one used for humans) has been an outright miracle in other countries. Graphs showing remarkable results are touted, bolstering the idea that the rest of the world is onto something we and our vaccine-centric care plans are missing.

The main problem is that there is no evidence that ivermectin is actually doing anything in other countries.

The main source of these claims from the ivermectin-advocacy group Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care, specifically Dr. Pierre Kory, who testified in front of Congress in December about how ivermectin was shown in studies to be incredibly effective. There are some significant problems with this. One, the Australian study that launched interest in the drug was done on lab cultures using many times the safe amount of the drug that could be put in the human body. Two, a promising trial done in Egypt by Dr. Ahmed Elgazzar of Benha University that formed the backbone of many meta-analyses was later pulled from publication after it was discovered large parts of the study were plagiarized and in error.

There is insufficient evidence to either promote or reject ivermectin.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Thanks for proving my point! :ROFLMAO: šŸ˜… :D :ROFLMAO: :LOL: šŸ˜… šŸ˜„ :ROFLMAO:
The giant uptick in deaths in Peru starting in the winter of 2020 has a much more reasonable possible cause than the new government cancelling the use of ivermectin: the Lambda variant. First discovered in the country in August of 2020, the much more contagious variant spread like wildfire in Peru, and by April 2021 it accounted for more than 80 percent of cases reported.

The appearance of this more virulent strain of the virus is not mentioned in the FLCCC data, which instead implies the entirety of the blame belongs on stopping the use of ivermectin. Thatā€™s if use even did stop. As noted before, there is a very large black market in Peru.

Nor does the FLCCC seem interested in a much more telling piece of data. In May 2021, average daily deaths from COVID plummeted in Peru without the reintroduction of ivermectin. The country had begun receiving Pfizer-BioNTech in March and April, and as the summer went on the government announced major donations of millions of vaccines. Though Peru still lags behind in terms of vaccinated population, millions have received inoculations now. As such, the daily deaths in the country are now as low as theyā€™ve been since the pandemic began. The evidence that vaccines are responsible for Peru's current low rate of death from COVID is far more impressive than any for ivermectin, and yet that never seems to come up.

marke

The delta variant now makes up more than 99 percent of all new coronavirus infections in the US

• Coronavirus infections caused by the Delta variant, which has surged since July, now make up more than 99 percent of all new coronavirus infections in the United States.
Those who are vaccinated against covid are the ones spreading the delta variant the most.

How do vaccinated people spread Delta? What the science says​

Emerging data suggest that Delta could spread more readily than other coronavirus variants among people vaccinated against COVID-19. But key questions remain.

When early field data showed that vaccinating people cuts transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, researchers were cautiously optimistic. But they warned that many of those studies, although promising, took place before the fast-spreading Delta variant proliferated worldwide. Now, reports from various countries seem to confirm what scientists feared after the variant tore through India with alarming speed in April and May: Delta is more likely than other variants to spread through vaccinated people.

marke

How strange, then, that ivermectin isn't working in Peru, which currently has the highest per capita Covid-19 death rate in the world:

How strange then, that the big pharma company who manufactures ivermectin, disagrees with you:

I suspect researchers are finding all sorts of unexpected and strange things about the coronavirus epidemic and the medicines being used to combat the disease. I'll be glad when we get past all the erroneous assumptions and misguided 'fixes' so we can move on to real cures.

marke

That is, if you survive. You left that part out, Skippy.
Nobody is going to survive.

Ezekiel 3:18
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.