The coronavirus scam

marke

Pretty sure =/= know.

Utterly irrelevant. You have no immunity to the coronavirus, and it is estimated to be as contagious as chicken pox.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. We know that a lot of other people who have died of covid also had your bravado. Phil Valentine, etc.
Have you been vaccinated? Then you might experience some weak temporary immunity to the virus. Have you recovered from a covid infection? Then there is substantial evidence that you have significant, long-lasting immunity from covid.

marke

Then what are you so afraid of, big guy? Needles? You're going to take on the coronavirus with your bare fists, but you're afraid that the Fauci-ouchie is going to kill you?
Christians who fear God don't fear covid. Unsaved heathens who do not fear God fear all sorts of things, including things there are no reason to fear.

marke

They say the Fauci-ouchie stings bad, but they give you a lollipop after so you will stop your crying.
Millions of Americans rush out to buy a lottery ticket even though the odds of winning may be one in 300 million. Thousands of fascist democrat tyrants want to force all Americans to get the covid vaccine even though the chance of getting seriously ill or dying from the shot is more than one in 100,000.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It is not a sign of weakness to refuse Jim Jones' Kool-Aid or Fauci's covid jab.
I would probably get it if I had any of the risk factors. If I was obese, or had any kind of chronic respiratory health issue, or was 30 years older. I'm glad that my 95 year old father got it. I'm glad that my sisters who both have chronic health issues got it. And I'm glad that I can make the choice not to get it based on my own assessment of my likely outcomes should I contract the disease based on my knowledge of my health.

marke

It is indeed ironic that right-wing conservatives who tout "the coronavirus scam" and rebel against any and all health recommendations (masks, vaccines, etc), and who then turn up at the hospital sick with covid will expect the government to pick up the tab for their medical expenses.
All Americans should take advantage of all health provisions provided by the government. Those who mock others for doing what all Americans do are not kind or loving and do not respect their fellow men.

ok doser

All Americans should take advantage of all health provisions provided by the government. Those who mock others for doing what all Americans do are not kind or loving and do not respect their fellow men.
As I've said before what we're seeing from LUser Name is the mindless drone in action. The mainstream media tells him what to think, tells him what to do and he reacts without thinking.
Don Lemon tells him to belittle his fellow Americans who disagree with him and unthinkingly he does.

marke

My intention was to apply those verses to heeding the recommendations of medical authorities regarding this pandemic. Meanwhile, you bring up Nazis?
Americans should follow the best advice of medical professionals, health officials, public officials, researchers, and other experts. When those experts disagree Americans should form their own opinions and follow their own investigations in the direction they should go. Those who reject dissenting opinions of experts they do not agree with and then claim there is no scientific support for those dissenting opinions are hard-headed, stubborn, unreasonable, disrespectful, and divisive.

ok doser

Americans should follow the best advice of medical professionals, health officials, public officials, researchers, and other experts. When those experts disagree Americans should form their own opinions and follow their own investigations in the direction they should go. Those who reject dissenting opinions of experts they do not agree with and then claim there is no scientific support for those dissenting opinions are hard-headed, stubborn, unreasonable, disrespectful, and divisive.
Divisive is the goal of the left right now. Joe's presidency is proving to be such an unmitigated disaster that they are desperate to deflect attention away from his failures.
It will be unsuccessful. He will continue to fail. Everything he touches tends to turn to poop. The Dems will lose the House and the Senate next year.

marke

Was Bob Enyart elderly? I think he was around your age. Did he have "other complicating health factors" that put him at risk? Not that I'm aware of. But he was unvaccinated.
If an American wants to remain unvaccinated and risk getting covid then why are others so adamant that they should not be allowed to do that? We don't try to stop them from getting vaccinated if they want to, even though the vaccines have proven to be weak, flawed, and short-lived.

marke

Weight: 155 lbs. Age: Early 50s. Health: No issues whatsoever. Passed my last physical with flying colors.

Is that the advice you would have given to Bob Enyart?
How long will you live without selling out to God with everything you have? You will never live if you do not sell completely out to God.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Why then have we not isolated AIDS victims and made sure they cannot have sex with others if that would also be good for the whole nation?
AIDS is not a contagious respiratory disease, you numbskull. It is spread by "at risk" behaviors. But the coronavirus is estimated to be as contagious as chicken pox. Literally anyone can get covid.

AIDS has killed more Americans than covid ever will.
COVID-19 is now almost tied with AIDS in terms of Americans who have died from those diseases, at around 700,000 people each. In little more than 2 years, COVID-19 will have killed more Americans than AIDS has since it first started in the 1970s.

marke

AIDS is not a contagious respiratory disease, you numbskull. It is spread by "at risk" behaviors. But the coronavirus is estimated to be as contagious as chicken pox. Literally anyone can get covid.

COVID-19 is now almost tied with AIDS in terms of Americans who have died from those diseases, at around 700,000 people each. In little more than 2 years, COVID-19 will have killed more Americans than AIDS has since it first started in the 1970s.
Alcohol abuse has killed more Americans than covid and AIDS combined, but Americans don't give a flip about the safety of innocent women and children when it comes to facing the prospect of eliminating alcohol or living with the deadly consequences of alcohol abuse.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That worked great in Nazi Germany. Do you have any idea the CONTEXT of either of those passages is?
The context of both of those passages was the pagan Roman Empire. Paul warned against idolatry but aside from that he expected Christians to honor the government, honor people in positions of authority, and obey the laws. If Paul were alive today, he would have harsh words for Christians who are rebelling against our nation's health recommendations regarding this pandemic. They are recognized experts and authorities, you are not.

Last edited:

marke

The context of both of those passages was the pagan Roman Empire. Paul warned against idolatry but aside from that he expected Christians to honor the government, honor people in positions of authority, and obey the laws. If Paul were alive today, he would have harsh words for Christians who are rebelling against our nation's health recommendations regarding this pandemic. They are authorities, you are not.
Democrats have rebelled against voting laws, immigration laws, abortion laws, and much more. There are political divisions dividing America that pit one side against another, producing the environment in which illegitimate laws are passed and illegitimate edicts are issued. America is governed by the Constitution, not biased politicians with personal agendas. Christians are duty-bound to honor and obey the Constitution, not the illegitimate edicts of crooked politicians.

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

way 2 go

HIV is behaviorally spread, but the coronavirus is a highly communicable respiratory disease. Only an idiot would compare apples and oranges and say that they are both the same thing. That is what you are doing.

and all the modifications of behavior NPI's and the vax haven't changed anything with the wuflu

Sweden still doing better
India still doing better with ivermectin

the 23,000 in the EU dying from the vax the over 1 million seriously injured in 8 months in
in a population of 447 million extrapolate those results to the population of the world 7.89 billion
there would be
400,000 dead from the vax
19 million seriously injured

deaths from wuflu alone 280,340 (6% )