The coronavirus scam

benben

Thanks benben. From this URL, there is a link to this
From there click on additional data file. Which brings you to MJA2-9999-na-s001.pdf.
From the pdf, we finally get to see how they "isolated".

Short answer: they never isolated.
Long answer: African green monkey kidney cells were grown in Earle’s minimum essential medium (EMEM), fetal serum, glutamine, sodium pyruvate, and sodium bicarbonate.
Then given the snot from the sick person.

My man, it says, "SARS‐CoV‐2 was isolated from a 58‐year‐old man from Wuhan, China who arrived in Melbourne on 19 January 2020 and was admitted to the Monash Medical Centre, Melbourne from the emergency department on 24 January 2020 with fever, cough, and progressive dyspnoea."

Now maybe you think they're lying. Wouldn't be the first time someone lied about the virus. But the paper does explicitly say the virus was isolated.

Notice, they used it on green monkey kidney cells. Not on human cells. They did test on human cells but nothing happened.
They used what on green monkey kidney cells? I thought you said there was no viral isolate.

Anyway there are other examples of culturing in human cells. See https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33158999/

Another thing to notice about their experiment.
1. There was NO control group.
2. They only tested on 1 person.
I'm not here to defend someone else's experiment. You said the virus was never isolated, but there is plenty of evidence that it was.
If it was scientifically proven, you can duplicate the test on many people.
There are too many differences between people. Maybe you can find identical twins to test on but even then there will be countless differences. Trying to hold all variables in place and manipulate just one is impossible in this case.

Virologist don't use Koch's postulates or River postulates. But if you say this is what causes these people sick, they need to prove it. My guess the reason why they don't use the postulates is because they can never get it to work. And this steps into another topic. Germ theory vs. Terrain theory. Germ theory has never been proven, yet that is exactly what vaccines are.
I'm not here to defend vaccines either. In case you missed it, I'm strongly opposed to the current lineup of COVID-19 "vaccines".

marke

Covid-19 does not exist.

Whatever is being called the coronavirus is causing around 1500 times more deaths than influenza and pneumonia. I believe the Wuhan lab was working on gain-of-function viruses and that whatever you want to call this sickness is the result of that research and is causing more deaths by far than influenzas have been.

When you group results by 15 Leading Causes, results are initially ordered by Death counts; also, total rows, zero rows, suppressed rows, and Percent of Total are not available. Click any green up/down arrow to change the order. More information.
15 Leading Causes of Death​
Click to restore original by-variable sort order
#Diseases of heart (I00-I09,I11,I13,I20-I51)659,041328,239,523200.8
#Malignant neoplasms (C00-C97)599,601328,239,523182.7
#Accidents (unintentional injuries) (V01-X59,Y85-Y86)173,040328,239,52352.7
#Chronic lower respiratory diseases (J40-J47)156,979328,239,52347.8
#Cerebrovascular diseases (I60-I69)150,005328,239,52345.7
#Alzheimer disease (G30)121,499328,239,52337.0
#Diabetes mellitus (E10-E14)87,647328,239,52326.7
#Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis (N00-N07,N17-N19,N25-N27)51,565328,239,52315.7
#Influenza and pneumonia (J09-J18)49,783328,239,52315.2
#Intentional self-harm (suicide) (*U03,X60-X84,Y87.0)47,511328,239,52314.5
#Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis (K70,K73-K74)44,358328,239,52313.5
#Septicemia (A40-A41)38,431328,239,52311.7
#Essential hypertension and hypertensive renal disease (I10,I12,I15)36,524328,239,52311.1
#Parkinson disease (G20-G21)35,311328,239,52310.8
#Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids (J69)19,184328,239,5235.8
Note: A '#' symbol preceding the label indicates a rankable cause of death. More information.

Last edited:

marke

Is Texas also part of the scam? Numerous counties throughout the state of Texas have had to ban elective surgeries because their hospitals are reaching maximum capacity with COVID-19 patients.

Texas bans elective surgeries in more than 100 counties as coronavirus hospitalizations keep climbing

This graph is from several days ago:
Officials lie about covid for the purpose of motivating people they think are stupid to get with the government vaccine mandates. Officials should not lie for any reason - lying is wicked.

National File and other local media outlets that reported on the leak identified the people in the video as Mary Kathryn Rudyk, a physician at the medical center, who is asking Carolyn Fisher, the hospital’s director of marketing, how to inflate the number of people classified as COVID-19 patients for the purpose of generating fear in the unvaccinated.

“I think we have to be more blunt, we have to be more forceful—we have to say something coming out—if you don’t get vaccinated, you know you are going to die,” Rudyk said in the video. “Let’s just be really blunt to these people.”

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its massive population. The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.” Of course, the media won’t mention that Ivermectin is being used for the treatment of COVID-19.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Nobody should accept a 'scientific report' that contradicts facts in the field.
You contradict facts in the field around here on a constant basis. In fact, that is just about all you do. Your blissful ignorance of the fact that the vast majority of covid deaths are among the unvaccinated is a perfect example.

marke

You contradict facts in the field around here on a constant basis. In fact, that is just about all you do. Your blissful ignorance of the fact that the vast majority of covid deaths are among the unvaccinated is a perfect example.
Believe what you like. Of course unvaccinated people still get covid, just like vaccinated people do. But nobody gets seriously sick or dies from the covid shot if they do not take the shot.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Of course unvaccinated people still get covid, just like vaccinated people do.
Unvaccinated people are getting sick and dying of covid at much higher rates than vaccinated people.

Still waiting for proof of people dying from the vaccine without you linking to a Chinese Communist Party propaganda website.