The coronavirus scam

expos4ever

Don't fall into the all-too-common modern trap of reading into data what amounts to unsubstantiated personal views, instead of correctly seeing the bigger and more accurate picture.
What does this even mean? This is statement is vague as to be meaningless and in no way responds to my very legitimate critique that the role other variables play are systematically screened by those of you on the "right" on this and related matters.

The accurate picture? Oh the irony. An accurate picture would contain all the relevant information - in this case, information about testing, variants etc. Providing a single chart that shows infections rising when masks are used is quite misleading.

expos4ever

Something with cold like symptoms (in my case) hardly seems like an emergency.
I will reply in more detail later but, at the risk of seeming like a wise-acre - tell the 600,000 Americans who have died that this is "just like a cold".

I realize you clearly were talking about your own case. But the very point is that we need to look at the big picture, not just our own situation.

Arthur Brain

Fauci did not invent the covid virus, he just funded the Wuhan lab during the time it was creating the virus. Try to get it right.
If you didn't post so much conspiracy bunk you might actually be able to keep track of what you post:

"Fauci specializes in virology. He helped invent covid and his pharmaceutical company brushes all effective medicines aside in the fight against covid so that he could partially monopolize government spending on his chosen vaccine."

Bartato

I will reply in more detail later but, at the risk of seeming like a wise-acre - tell the 600,000 Americans who have died that this is "just like a cold".

I realize you clearly were talking about your own case. But the very point is that we need to look at the big picture, not just our own situation.
I did intentionally specify "in my case". Nutritional status makes a huge difference. I'm imagine it would have been worse if I was deficient in vitamin D and Zinc (plus vitamin C and Selenium to a lesser extent).

I realize covid is more serious for the elderly, the obese, the immunocompromised, etc. I personally know at least two men in their 70s that have died with it. As far as I know neither of these men were particularly unhealthy for men of that age. Another friend in his seventies almost died but pulled through by the grace of God.

Compared to regular colds and the flu, Covid seems both more easily transmitted and somewhat more serious in terms of severity.

Still, it is hardly the return of the black death.

The fearful, the elderly, and the frail might consider taking the "vaccine".
The rest of us are at very little risk and would be best advised not to take it, or at least wait a while and see what happens.

Regarding "conspiracy theories", anyone who believes the Bible (or pays any attention to history) has to realize that conspiracies are commonplace in our fallen world.

Mankind has been corrupted. Evil people plot evil deeds, and work together to carry them out. Yes, Psalm 2 is true, the rulers of this world conspire together against the Lord, and against His Anointed. Evil will not ultimately prevail. Christ will defeat all of His enemies, and reign forever.

We do not know whether any particular conspiracy is factual, but we do know that conspiracies are both real and commonplace. Anyone who fully trusts the authorities should read up on the Tuskegee syphilis experiment and Operation Northwoods.

Obviously a lot of weird stuff is going on with this covid pandemic. The deaths attributed to covid appear inflated, and news of adverse reactions to the "vaccine" seem to be suppressed. The governing authorities are promoting an atmosphere of fear and divisiveness.

The various lockdown measures destroyed many small businesses and also resulted in billions of dollars flowing to the ultra-rich, men like Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and the central bankers.

Information pertaining to the inexpensive prevention and early stage treatment of covid (Vitamins D, and C, Zinc,.and Ivermectin) have been suppressed by both the governing authorities and the corporate journalists.

I don't merely believe Fauchi and crew to be wrong. I'm pretty sure they are lying to us.

They never let a crisis go to waste.

marke

If you didn't post so much conspiracy bunk you might actually be able to keep track of what you post:

"Fauci specializes in virology. He helped invent covid and his pharmaceutical company brushes all effective medicines aside in the fight against covid so that he could partially monopolize government spending on his chosen vaccine."

Fauci helped invent the covid virus by funding those at Wuhan as they developed the genetically altered novel virus from bats.

marke

95% of those 600,000 died with covid. They didn't die from covid. See the OP of this thread.
Those Americans who died from gunshot wounds who were counted by leftists as covid deaths were counted as covid deaths if they seemed they might possibly also have had covid. The reporting has been proven dishonest, driven by evil democrat ideals and agendas.

Bartato

Those Americans who died from gunshot wounds who were counted by leftists as covid deaths were counted as covid deaths if they seemed they might possibly also have had covid. The reporting has been proven dishonest, driven by evil democrat ideals and agendas.
There are probably people who died from the "vaccine" being called "covid related deaths". :)

Arthur Brain

Fauci helped invent the covid virus by funding those at Wuhan as they developed the genetically altered novel virus from bats.
So, now you're back to saying Fauci did co-invent Covid-19. I would ask for evidence but that's kinda pointless with you isn't it?

marke

So, now you're back to saying Fauci did co-invent Covid-19. I would ask for evidence but that's kinda pointless with you isn't it?
Why try to say Fauci had no part in the invention of the covid virus when he sent millions of American dollars to fund the Wuhan research which invented the virus?

way 2 go

Fauci didn't put a hazmat suit on and create wuflu , he provided the money via NIH

NIH grant records reveal, however, that money sent to the New York-based EcoHealth Alliance was used for research conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

way 2 go

"Haven't worked" in what way? They're not a cure but they do aid in reducing the flow of transmission as you can educate yourself on or don't. It's a waste of time bothering further with people who act like children posting stupid gifs.
show where they worked in a statistically significant way , oh wait you don't have any evidence of that.

way 2 go

1. You have zero credible evidence that masks don't work.
I have all the evidence , it is you that has none
2. You appear to intentionally mislead readers. It has been repeatedly pointed out that charts such as the one you show are misleading. Why? Because they omit other important factors. Such as testing. Such as variants. No one (at least no one who is responsible) has said that masks alone will drive down rates of infection.
living under a rock are you ?

Mass masking and Vietnam’s COVID-19 success​

But one area where Vietnam has always stood out is in the early widespread practice of mask-wearing.

E1r_HbHVIAAUUub.jpg

Covid-19 Was Consuming India, Until Nearly Everyone Started Wearing Masks

E1nHocmVgAAKW.jpg

Here is the problem: you guys systematically distort and bend the truth. You systematically post videos from sources of unknown quality. You systematically post material from conspiracy-sites.
you post fluff

In essence, without the moral restraint that the rest of us practice, you are free to flood the internet with buckets and bucket of lies. And this is a huge problem.
confession through projection

In the US (thank God, I don't live there), vaccination rates are falling as hesitant people refuse to get the shot. Well, while some of the rest of the population will suffer, it is primarily the vaccine-hesitant that will suffer. Some will die. And since Republicans are 10 times more likely to refuse the vaccine that Democrats, who will be dying in the coming months, Republicans or Democrats?
freedom loving Florida and Texas are doing fine

And with such razor-sharp vote margins in many states, I suggest the dark possibility that a kind of evolution by natural selection effect will pick off enough vaccine-hesitant Republicans to make a difference in 2022 and 2024.

So, since you guys love your Trump, stay alive to vote!
democrats just stuff the ballot box

biden 80 million votes , as if

expos4ever

95% of those 600,000 died with covid. They didn't die from covid. See the OP of this thread.
This is one of the many untruths you guys spew out over and over again. You have no credible evidence for this. Sure, you will post anecdotes. And you will post videos from some unidentified person. And so on.

Let's talk about the OP. Purely for the sake of the argument, I will concede that, yes, some deaths in that state, at that time, were misattributed to Covid. Fine.

It is not possible that you are not intelligent to know that you cannot extrapolate from that video to the claim that 95% of the 600,000 did not die from covid.

The only logical conclusion: You are, with full intent, deliberately distorting the truth.

expos4ever

Why worry about facts, responsible science, evidence, and data when you have a compelling story to believe in - a word populated by Satan-worshippers, dark councils drawing up fake data by dint of moonlight, and Bill Gates fabricating chips to track your every move?

This thread is not about the coronavirus - it is about the foibles of human psychology.

marke

This is one of the many untruths you guys spew out over and over again. You have no credible evidence for this. Sure, you will post anecdotes. And you will post videos from some unidentified person. And so on.

Let's talk about the OP. Purely for the sake of the argument, I will concede that, yes, some deaths in that state, at that time, were misattributed to Covid. Fine.

It is not possible that you are not intelligent to know that you cannot extrapolate from that video to the claim that 95% of the 600,000 did not die from covid.

The only logical conclusion: You are, with full intent, deliberately distorting the truth.
Nobody seems to dispute the reported fact that only 6% or so of all deaths attributed to covid had no other equally or more deadly accompanying causes, such as gunshot wounds.