ECT The "Church" at Acts 2 Was Not the Body of Christ

God's Truth

On the first part you are correct however, because on the "Blood covenant[?]", giving is now a 'from the heart' issue which only makes it more narrow in the Spiritual scheme of things.

We do not have to pay anyone a tenth. Are there anymore Levitical priests who need to help atone for your sins?

God's Truth

"the neg rep function"

let us build a shrine to it !!!

kin ya say hally-loo-yuh?

we can set up THREE BOOTHS

one to Moses - one to Elijah

and one to

THE NEG REP FUNCTION !!!

Bwahahahahah
hah haha
HAHG HH HAH
hah hah hah hah !!

I can hardly believe STP is harassing me for giving him a neg rep after he spends his day trying to give me as many as he can.

Cross Reference

I can hardly believe STP is harassing me for giving him a neg rep after he spends his day trying to give me as many as he can.

He is just pointing out the fact that you are giving back evil for evil. How do you justify that when Jesus says, "don't do it" and your preach, "OBEY JESUS!?"

SaulToPaul 2

I don't care that you do.

I am demonstrating your hypocrisy, however.

You obey everything "Jesus" says, yet you do not turn the other cheek when I give you a neg rep.

God's Truth

People who are blind are the most defensive. I have explained many times now how it is wrong for Saul to Paul to use the neg function in an abusive way. It is not wrong to neg rep someone, it is wrong to use it the way many here do. People here who abuse the neg rep function, they spend all day trying to figure out how to give a person many neg reps in a row. I think they even get their friends in on it.

SaulToPaul 2

People who are blind are the most defensive. I have explained many times now how it is wrong for Saul to Paul to use the neg function in an abusive way. It is not wrong to neg rep someone, it is wrong to use it the way many here do. People here who abuse the neg rep function, they spend all day trying to figure out how to give a person many neg reps in a row. I think they even get their friends in on it.

Irrelevant.

You are supposed to turn the other cheek.

Danoh

Translation: I refuse to answer any of your tough questions on the grounds that they will expose me, if answered honestly.

She always answers. The problem is that it is another answer, that is not an answer at all.

Take this standard, pat answer of hers "Obey Jesus and you can have understanding."

She actually believes that is an answer.

The simple mindedness of constantly referring to He Who is now Jesus Christ our Lord, as "Jesus."

As if the image of this Jesus; the "understanding" of this Jesus, is the lowly Jesus of Matthew thru John, and the ignorance that goes with that; that that reveals in the so called "follower of Jesus."

These fools actually believe they are "following Jesus."

Its why questions to them are taken by them as some sort of an attack.

Kind of like saying to a child their favorite super hero is not real - that is what these types read in our questions.

In this, GT is an interesting case - in that her simple minded manifestation of her opposing herself is the very core of the flaw that all who oppose Acts 9 Dispensationalism manifest.

Where Paul magnified his Acts 9 office, where those opposed oppose themselves, hers is that self-opposition magnified.

Even as she asserts she knows what she is talking about; she proves she does not, like few on here do.

We're dealing here, not only with a person who does not have a clue, but, with a person who has no clue she hasn't one.

A person who concludes from within this vacuum that is her cluelessness, that others are the ones clueless.

As if a gnat of some kind; ever doomed to some sort of a repeatedly reincarnated full speed ahead towards a death dealing windshield it alone concludes once more, is a clear road ahead - SPLAT!

"Obey Jesus and you can have understanding."

SPLAT!

God's Truth

For the Readers,

Cross Reference does not like me because I have shown her with scripture that her tongue speaking is false.

Please do not be fooled by the hype of many here.

Cross Reference

She always answers. The problem is that it is another answer, that is not an answer at all.

Take this standard, pat answer of hers "Obey Jesus and you can have understanding."

The simple mindedness of constantly referring to He Who is now Jesus Christ our Lord, as "Jesus."

As if the image of this Jesus; the "understanding" of this Jesus, is the lowly Jesus of Matthew thru John, and the ignorance that goes with that; that that reveals in the so called "follower of Jesus."

Kind of like saying to a child their favorite super hero is not real - that is what these types read in our questions.

In this, GT is an interesting case - in that her simple minded manifestation of her opposing herself is the very core of the flaw that all who oppose Acts 9 Dispensationalism manifest.

Where Paul magnified his Acts 9 office, where those opposed oppose themselves, hers is that self-opposition magnified.

Even as she asserts she knows what she is talking about; she proves she does not, like few on here do.

We're dealing here, not only with a person who does not have a clue, but, with a person who has no clue she hasn't one.

A person who concludes from within this vacuum that is her cluelessness, that others are the ones clueless.

As if a gnat of some kind; ever doomed to some sort of a repeatedly reincarnated full speed ahead towards a death dealing windshield it alone concludes once more, is a clear road ahead - SPLAT!

SPLAT!

I agree with you however, I view her abstract mindset as I would any dispensationalist..

SaulToPaul 2

It is not working STP. You are a spammer and a harasser.

You refuse to listen, and you refuse to abide by the rules of the forum.

It isn't against TOL rules to neg rep you. I can and will, as many times as I'm allowed, with posts of yours that I disapprove of.

God's Truth

SPLAT!

You are sharing John W's spirit, and I do not read long posts such as this that are about me and not the OP.