The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times), and those times are appointed of the Father, and no one knows the day or the hour, but the Father only; for the heir and even the join-heir, as long as anyone is a nepios-babe, differs nothing from a servant-slave, though he or she be destined as a master of all: but is rather under guardian-tutors, (Prophets and Writings), and estate governors, (Torah and Psalms which are written by Moshe, kings, and kohanim), until the time appointed of the Father, (Gal 4:1-2). You appear to have assumed yourself already to have "arrived" and having "obtained" the promise. Is that true? Have you already received the promise? For both Paul and the author of Hebrews tell you that you cannot receive the promise until you have first done the will of Elohim, (Heb 10:35-39, 1Thes 4:1, 2, 3-18). And that appointed time, as has already been said, is when a child becomes a son, (sort of like a Bar-Mitzvah, a circumcision, and an immersion all combined). And we know that Messiah has been made Minister of the circumcision for the truth of Elohim, that He might confirm the promises given unto the fathers, and that the nations might glorify Elohim for His mercy: as it is written, Therefore will I give praise unto You among the nations, and sing unto Your Name, (Rom 15:8-9). If therefore Messiah has been made the New Minister of the circumcision that means that you too must be circumcised in your walk along the Way. That circumcision is the circumcision of the heart which Paul teaches from the Torah, (Deut 10:16, Deut 30:6), as was also already stated to you. You do not wish to be circumcised in heart? Stay where you are then. You wish to remain a gentile? which may in fact mean a heathen like as the Canaanites because the word ethnos is only defined by context? Stay where you are then. You do not wish to be grafted into the Olive Tree of the All Israel of the Father and commonwealth of Israel like the Canaanite woman of Tyre, in Matthew 15:21-28, who was willing to become one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel and eventually did so by faith? (which, by the way, was a fulfillment of prophecy, Matt 15:21, Isa 23:17-18, Acts 21:3-7). Stay where you are then; but you do not know what you speak of because of a physical flesh minded carnal man mindset. It is you who believes a version of replacement theology and this is revealed by the fact that you mentioned Israel becoming a nation again in 1948. That means you believe there was no nation of Israel for almost 1900 years before that, and therefore you believe that your church and church fathers replaced Israel for the 1900 years before 1948, (and still yet until your version of "the end of the age" whatever that may be in your reckoning). Your assumption concerning Israel having been non-existent for 1900 years violates so many Tanak passages it makes your position entirely untenable. The nation is not a physical land mass with borders on your prophecy scholar Armageddon maps of the Middle East: the nation was, is, and are the people, each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times, O Peleshet, lol).

I miss this [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]. You just waxed beautifully loquacious. The circumcision of the "Heart" is Now! We have the Presence of God in us "Now". 1 Cor. 3:16.

Elohim... YHWH is the first Temple of this nature in the "Earthly" incarnation of the union of "God... Spirit" and the tended branch of David "Mary". Mt. 12:6; Psalm 118:22 ... The physical presence of YHWH within time conquered the "Spiritual Rule of the Adversary" that was usurped through deception. Note... Adversary stepped onto a loaded chessboard.

Now... [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION], the Kingdom is... Lk. 17:21...

And Daqq... that place "Israel" mattered and matters. Joel 3:2, Romans 11:25-26, Zechariah 14:4... on and on and on... Do I have to call up Eminem and have him spit the 1000's of verses that back me up?

*Hell's Bells* Daqq, How do you miss that *God made rock and roll*? He's the Rock and like the stone on the tomb... the darkness and blindness of the Jews to the Heavy Rock will be "Rolled" away.

It's going to be a *symphony of destruction* that reveals further salvation! Rm. 11:28-32

When Acts 1:11-12 says what it says and Jesus told the Sanhedrin Mt. 26:64... you're not going to Mt. 26:65-67 , are you?

That would be *dirty deeds*. He's laid the Spiritual victory out and obtained it... Eph. 1:4; 1 Pt. 1:20

But the final "Earthly" conquering is written clearly in scripture... then we can obtain the full 1 Cor. 15.

But those in "The Bosom of Abraham" are already Lk. 23:43 .

And so yes and no to the Faith Hero's chapter Hb. 13 . We either cross the veil of death into His arms or await the final showdown brother. I look forward to being at HIS side next to you brother.

Love, Peace, Chicken Grease and looking forward to your response.

Last edited:

daqq

I miss this @daqq. You just waxed beautifully loquacious. The circumcision of the "Heart" is Now! We have the Presence of God in us "Now". 1 Cor. 3:16.

Elohim... YHWH is the first Temple of this nature in the "Earthly" incarnation of the union of "God... Spirit" and the tensed branch of David "Mary". My. 12:6; 1 Pt. 2 ... The physical presence of YHWH within time conquered the "Spiritual Rule of the Adversary" that was usurped through deception. Note... Adversary stepped onto a loaded chessboard.

Now... @daqq, the Kingdom is... Lk. 17:21...

And Daqq... that place "Israel" mattered and matters. Joel 3:2, Romans 11:25-26, Zechariah 14:4... on and on and on... Do I have to call up Eminem and have him spit the 1000's of verses that back me up?

*Hell's Bells* Daqq, How do you miss that *God made rock and roll*? He's the Rock and like the stone on the tomb... the darkness and blindness of the Jews to the Heavy Rock will be "Rolled" away.

It's going to be a *symphony of destruction* that reveals further salvation! Rm. 11:28-32

When Acts 1:11-12 says what it says and Jesus told the Sanhedrin Mt. 25:64... you're not going to Mt. 25:65-67 , are you?

That would be a *dirty deed*. He's laid the Spiritual victory out and obtained it... Eph. 1:4; 1 Pt. 1:20

But the final "Earthly" conquering is written clearly in scripture... then we can obtain the full 1 Cor. 15.

And so yes and no to the Faith Hero's chapter Hb. 13 . We either cross the veil of death into His arms or await the final showdown brother. I look forward to being at HIS side next to you brother.

You clearly do not believe the scripture that has already been posted.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You clearly do not believe the scripture that has already been posted.

I Love and agree with every word of the "scripture" you gave and the "exegesis". You just dislike that I don't "affirm" your "commentary".

#It's the scripture I just posted to you that you don't "believe".

200w.gif

#Im just warming up
# "stretching as I speak"

Spoiler
I miss this [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]. You just waxed beautifully loquacious. The circumcision of the "Heart" is Now! We have the Presence of God in us "Now". 1 Cor. 3:16.

Elohim... YHWH is the first Temple of this nature in the "Earthly" incarnation of the union of "God... Spirit" and the tended branch of David "Mary". Mt. 12:6; Ps. 118:22 ... The physical presence of YHWH within time conquered the "Spiritual Rule of the Adversary" that was usurped through deception. Note... Adversary stepped onto a loaded chessboard.

Now... [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION], the Kingdom is... Lk. 17:21...

When Acts 1:11-12 says what it says and Jesus told the Sanhedrin Mt. 26:64... you're not going to Mt. 26:65-67 , are you?

That would be *dirty deeds*. He's laid the Spiritual victory out and obtained it... Eph. 1:4; 1 Pt. 1:20

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 11:25-36 destroys your stance and falsifies your assertions.

A saved Jew is like a Spiritual Gentile and Jew. Paul does assert this when he blasts Peter or Ceohas within Galatians first two chapters.

But the Unbelieveing Jew... per Romans 11... is a Blind to and Enemy of the Gospel Jew. They are still 100% Jews by blood, election and ancestral... Covenant ... Promises... that are IRREVOCABLE.

Nice try LA... You need to make a freeway U-Turn!

You deny the death of Christ.

You want it that God still owes the flesh something.

This is why you are so full of the flesh and its satanic doctrines and attitudes
LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You deny the death of Christ.

You want it that God still owes the flesh something.

This is why you are so full of the flesh and its satanic doctrines and attitudes
LA

I say Jesus is the TRUE Temple of YHWH and my sole hope. I go no further.

#You took the wrong exit on the freeway
#Sit back and let the big boy's discuss this matter

#I don't need your pound of flesh and neither does God

Only the Blood of God SAVES!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I say Jesus is the TRUE Temple of YHWH and my sole hope. I go no further.

#You took the wrong exit on the freeway
#Sit back and let the big boy's discuss this matter

#I don't need your pound of flesh and neither does God

Only the Blood of God SAVES!

You deny the death of Christ by your claiming God owes something to the flesh.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A better translation is this one:.

"For if their having been cast aside has carried with it the reconciliation of the world, what will their being accepted again be but Life out of death?"
(Ro.11:15; WNT).​

The words "cast aside" here are translated from the Greek word apobole, and a form of that word (apoballo) is translated "throwing aside" in the following verse:

"And throwing aside his garment, he rose and came to Jesus"
(Mk.10:50; NKJV).​

A blind man named Bartimaeus was sitting and begging in Jericho when the Lord Jesus entered that city. Bartimaeus cried out, saying, "Jesus, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me" (v.48). The crowd told him to stand up because Jesus was calling him. This motivated him to "throw aside" his outer cloak which was spread out before him to collect alms and to rise and to come to the Lord.

Bartimaeus did not "cast away" his garment, but instead he cast it aside in order to facilitate his movement of rising. And the same is true in regard to the Lord and national Israel. Since they would not come to Him in faith He would temporarily cast aside Israel as his agent in order to bring the truth of God to the Gentiles by Paul.

Therefore, we can understand that the "nation of Israel" has been temporarily cast aside as the LORD's agent to bring salvation to the Gentiles.

That is a lie.

Salvation came to the gentiles (nations) through Christ and His Bride of Acts ch 2.

This is why they spoke in many languages showing the division of nations is no more in Christ.

and the scripture says clearly--

Act 15:7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
Act 15:8 So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
Act 15:9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
that's why he does not believe Spiritual Israelites are true followers of Jesus.

You would be a "Spiritual" Jew by having the "indwelling" of "The King of Jews"... but I believe you call it an "Active Force".

#Sit down deceiver.

Go cause division elsewhere.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] brings Scripture, Commentary, Worthy Swordsmanship and he is sincere.

You bring... division... Get to the 66, fall on your knees and beg for understanding... The Spirit of Holy Christ is quick to give it. Then you can cross swords.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That is a lie.

Salvation came to the gentiles (nations) through Christ and His Bride of Acts ch 2.

This is why they spoke in many languages showing the division of nations is no more in Christ.

and the scripture says clearly--

Act 15:7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
Act 15:8 So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
Act 15:9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."

LA

Oh... so now we're the "Gentile Nation".

Half way home shweet heart.

daqq

A better translation is this one:.

"For if their having been cast aside has carried with it the reconciliation of the world, what will their being accepted again be but Life out of death?"
(Ro.11:15; WNT).​

The words "cast aside" here are translated from the Greek word apobole, and a form of that word (apoballo) is translated "throwing aside" in the following verse:

"And throwing aside his garment, he rose and came to Jesus"
(Mk.10:50; NKJV).​

A blind man named Bartimaeus was sitting and begging in Jericho when the Lord Jesus entered that city. Bartimaeus cried out, saying, "Jesus, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me" (v.48). The crowd told him to stand up because Jesus was calling him. This motivated him to "throw aside" his outer cloak which was spread out before him to collect alms and to rise and to come to the Lord.

Bartimaeus did not "cast away" his garment, but instead he cast it aside in order to facilitate his movement of rising. And the same is true in regard to the Lord and national Israel. Since they would not come to Him in faith He would temporarily cast aside Israel as his agent in order to bring the truth of God to the Gentiles by Paul.

Therefore, we can understand that the "nation of Israel" has been temporarily cast aside as the LORD's agent to bring salvation to the Gentiles.

Please notice in the following section that the Prophet Jeremiah only mentions Judah:

Jeremiah 11:11-15 KJV
11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
12 Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.
13 For according to the number of thy cities were thy gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to that shameful thing, even altars to burn incense unto Baal.
14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
15 What hath my beloved to do in mine house, seeing she hath wrought lewdness with many, and the holy flesh is passed from thee? when thou doest evil, then thou rejoicest.

The reason he only mentions Judah is because the northern kingdom, (the ten tribes, Joseph-Ephraim-Israel), was already taken into captivity by the Assyrians circa 722-721 BC. What he says in the above concerns Judah because Judah also is about to go into captivity to Babylon as foretold throughout the prophecies of Jeremiah who prophesied in those days leading up to the captivity of Judah into the Babylonian dispersion. Thus what follows in the passage concerning the northern kingdom has already occurred, that is, the house of Israel has already been "broken off" and its branches were already burnt:

Jeremiah 11:16-17 KJV
16 The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.
17 For the LORD of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke me to anger in offering incense unto Baal.

And this is the context for the Romans 11 discourse. At this time of writing, (the epistle to the Romans), the house of Israel had already been assimilated into the nations because it had been three quarters of a millennium: 750 YEARS. Jeremiah also foretold what would happen to the house of Israel in the prophetic passage concerning Elam, which says that Elam, (and thus the house of Israel with it), would be scattered to the four winds and that there would not be a nation to where they would not come, (Jeremiah 49:34-39). For the same reason Daniel finds himself in Shushan, Elam, in the vision, (Daniel 8:2). Moreover the prince of the power of the air, O king, is the first king of Yavan, that is, Grecia, the goat coming across the land from the shadows of the west without touching the ground, (power of the air), and when he is broken his dominion is divided to the four winds of the heavens until your appointed time, (each in his own appointed times). :chuckle:

And now it has been over 2700 years since the northern tribes were dispersed into Assyria, and then to all nations; almost THREE MILLENNIA. Your carnal mind has put you into a state of partial blindness, O Ephraim.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God displayed that He would rather Die than lose us.

Your version is rather reprehensible.

#Put "Your" lying words back into your own mouth and keep them out of "mine".

#Thank You

You are the liar who wants to perpetuate a division between Jew and Gentile in the sight of God.

It is only the elect of Israel who are the beloved of God, and the others are enemies of the Gospel.

Israel did not fail, as Paul wrote, in that the elect have obtained the promises of God and the unbelievers are cut off.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Your mind is twisted by the doctrines of men.

You cheery pick scriptures to support your unrenewed mind.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Please notice in the following section that the Prophet Jeremiah only mentions Judah:

Jeremiah 11:11-15 KJV
11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
12 Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.
13 For according to the number of thy cities were thy gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to that shameful thing, even altars to burn incense unto Baal.
14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
15 What hath my beloved to do in mine house, seeing she hath wrought lewdness with many, and the holy flesh is passed from thee? when thou doest evil, then thou rejoicest.

The reason he only mentions Judah is because the northern kingdom, (the ten tribes, Joseph-Ephraim-Israel), was already taken into captivity by the Assyrians circa 722-721 BC. What he says in the above concerns Judah because Judah also is about to go into captivity to Babylon as foretold throughout the prophecies of Jeremiah who prophesied in those days leading up to the captivity of Judah into the Babylonian dispersion. Thus what follows in the passage concerning the northern kingdom has already occurred, that is, the house of Israel has already been "broken off" and its branches were already burnt:

Jeremiah 11:16-17 KJV
16 The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.
17 For the LORD of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke me to anger in offering incense unto Baal.

And this is the context for the Romans 11 discourse. At this time of writing, (the epistle to the Romans), the house of Israel had already been assimilated into the nations because it had been three quarters of a millennium: 750 YEARS. Jeremiah also foretold what would happen to the house of Israel in the prophetic passage concerning Elam, which says that Elam, (and thus the house of Israel with it), would be scattered to the four winds and that there would not be a nation to where they would not come, (Jeremiah 49:34-39). For the same reason Daniel finds himself in Shushan, Elam, in the vision, (Daniel 8:2). Moreover the prince of the power of the air, O king, is the first king of Yavan, that is, Grecia, the goat coming across the land from the shadows of the west without touching the ground, (power of the air), and when he is broken his dominion is divided to the four winds of the heavens until your appointed time, (each in his own appointed times). :chuckle:

And now it has been over 2700 years since the northern tribes were dispersed into Assyria, and then to all nations; almost THREE MILLENNIA. Your carnal mind has put you into a state of partial blindness, O Ephraim.

[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] is patient with your commentary of "Loop Holes".

I would "name" it for the "what team did she play on" it is.

daqq

I Love and agree with every word of the "scripture" you gave and the "exegesis". You just dislike that I don't "affirm" your "commentary".

#It's the scripture I just posted to you that you don't "believe".

200w.gif

#Im just warming up
# "stretching as I speak"

Then here is your chance to show everyone that your own mind is not shrouded in darkness. According to your understanding were any of the Synoptic Gospel accounts in the current canon written before the 70AD destruction of Jerusalem?

No, you do not believe it or you could not hold the position that you do. It has already been posted twice and neither Jerry, nor you, nor beameup, nor any of those holding your position are willing to face the reality of what the passage says because you do not truly recognize Jerusalem of above and rather care only about another supposedly coming destruction of Jerusalem below for a third time in your misguided prophetic nightmare dreams of apocalypse, war, death, and destruction, (and I know beameup saw my question to him because after that he thanked a post from Jerry).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No, you do not believe it or you could not hold the position that you do. It has already been posted twice and neither Jerry, nor you, nor beameup, nor any of those holding your position are willing to face the reality of what the passage says because you do not truly recognize Jerusalem of above and rather care only about another supposedly coming destruction of Jerusalem below for a third time in your misguided prophetic nightmare dreams of apocalypse, war, death, and destruction, (and I know beameup saw my question to him because after that he thanked a post from Jerry).

Once... Above and Earthly became "One".

How hard is it to figure out that the "second coming" will be the FULL Unification of "Heaven" and "Earth"?

HE will dwell amongst us and WE will be HIS people and HE will Be our KING.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

I'm not going to satisfy the idea that scripture doesn't say what it says.

If you don't understand "My Lord... My God"... and "I and the Father are ONE... Dt. 6:4 " ... I'm certain you'll never be happy with my understanding... human and fallible.

#Asked and Answered
#You just don't like my disagreement with your "understanding".