The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Cor. 12:2

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows — such a one was caught up to the third heaven. (2 Corinthians 12:2)​

Heaven one - the earth's atmosphere.
Heaven two - beyond the earth's atmosphere.
Heaven three - the spiritual dimension.

Where is the spiritual dimension? It's all around us, it envelops the earth.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Again... His Spiritual Presence as "The Holy Spirit OT... Ghost" in our Being.

This is not the "Day of the Lord", or... the Physical presence of God.

Do you see Jesus Christ locked in the spiritual dimension unable to manifest himself in a physical body?

Do you believe Jesus was invisible when he showed Thomas his hands or when he was seen by 500+ people?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows — such a one was caught up to the third heaven. (2 Corinthians 12:2)​

Heaven one - the earth's atmosphere.
Heaven two - beyond the earth's atmosphere.
Heaven three - the spiritual dimension.

Where is the spiritual dimension? It's all around us, it envelops the earth.

If you have gained access and physically converse with God...

Please give us your secret.

: )

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you see Jesus Christ locked in the spiritual dimension unable to manifest himself in a physical body?

Do you believe Jesus was invisible when he showed Thomas his hands or when he was seen by 500+ people?

Oh for goodness sakes!

God is locked Nowhere!

Heaven... Heaven!!! The Physical realm of the SPIRITUAL... 1 Cor. 15

Right Divider

Body part
I'll try... : )

Was Able the Youngest or the oldest?
Irrelevant

Who's Saccrifice was accepted?
Irrelevant

Which Covenant is toil in the "soil"?
Don't speak in riddles. We have too many here like that already.

Speak PLAINLY.

And.... 1 Cor. 15:20, 23; Mt. 27:53
Once again, no connection whatsoever to gentiles being first and Israel being last.

Please actually justify this comment with scripture:
We... the Gentiles, were the Last to find out, but the firstfruits. Israel was the first to find out, but the last of the harvest.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I'm not allowed to do that except in a need to know basis.

Rotfl... you're a stinker! And you're alright. : )

# The combination is 1... "1" 2... "2" 3... "3" 4... "4"

"The combination is 1, 2, 3, 4..."

"That's the kind of code and idiot would use for his luggage."

Sir... the code is 1, 2, 3, 4...

"Oh my gosh! That's my luggage code"

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Don't speak in riddles. We have too many here like that already.

Speak PLAINLY.

Once again, no connection whatsoever to gentiles being first and Israel being last.

Please actually justify this comment with scripture:

The Body of Christ dwells with Christ...

The "dead" in unbelief are awaiting the "return"... specifically the blinded of the house of Jacob. The ancestral house of Jacob.

Not to be over playing a record... but...
Spoiler
John 16:12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now.

Luke 21:20 “However, when you see Yerushalayim surrounded by armies, then you are to understand that she is about to be destroyed.

Luke 21:21-23 Those in Y’hudah must escape to the hills, those inside the city must get out, and those in the country must not enter it. For these are the days of vengeance, when everything that has been written in the Tanakh will come true. What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress in the Land and judgment on the people.

Luke 21:4 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Romans 11:24-27 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, ! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the Tanakh says, “Out of Tziyon will come the Redeemer; he will turn away ungodliness from Ya‘akov and this will be my covenant with them, . . . when I take away their sins.”

Luke 21:27-28 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and glory. When these things start to happen, stand up and hold your heads high; because you are about to be liberated!”

Acts 1:10-12 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14:2-5 “For I will gather all the nations against Yerushalayim for war. The city will be taken, the houses will be rifled, the women will be raped, and half the city will go into exile; but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.” Then Adonai will go out and fight against those nations, fighting as on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which lies to the east of Yerushalayim; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, to make a huge valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and half of it toward the south. You will flee to the valley in the mountains, for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel. You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah. Then Adonai my God will come to you with all the holy ones.

Joel 4:9-12 “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Joel 4:1-2,3 “For then, at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. I will enter into judgment there for my people, my heritage Isra’el, whom they scattered among the nations; then they divided my land. 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called.

Revelation 20:11-15 Next I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing in front of the throne. Books were opened; and another book was opened, the Book of Life; and the dead were judged from what was written in the books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Sh’ol gave up the dead in them; and they were judged, each according to what he had done. Then Death and Sh’ol were hurled into the lake of fire. This is the second death — the lake of fire. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was hurled into the lake of fire.

Joel 2:1-3 Joel 4:9-12 “Blow the shofar in Tziyon! Sound an alarm on my holy mountain!” Let all living in the land tremble, for the Day of Adonai is coming! It’s upon us! — a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick fog; a great and mighty horde is spreading like blackness over the mountains. There has never been anything like it, nor will there ever be again, not even after the years of many generations. Ahead of them a fire devours, behind them a flame consumes; ahead the land is like Gan-‘Eden, behind them a desert waste. From them there is no escape. “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Revelation 21:3-4, 22-23 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.” I saw no Temple in the city, for Adonai, God of heaven’s armies, is its Temple, as is the Lamb. The city has no need for the sun or the moon to shine on it, because God’s Sh’khinah gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Joel 3:5 Joel 2:27 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called. You will know that I am with Isra’el and that I am Adonai your God, and that there is no other. Then my people will never again be shamed.

Right Divider

Body part
The Body of Christ dwells with Christ...

The "dead" in unbelief are awaiting the "return"... specifically the blinded of the house of Jacob. The ancestral house of Jacob.

Not to be over playing a record... but...
None of this, in any way, supports the idea that when Jesus said "But many [that are] first shall be last; and the last [shall be] first" that He was talking about gentiles and Israel.

You just keep making claims without actually supporting that argument in the slightest.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
None of this, in any way, supports the idea that when Jesus said "But many [that are] first shall be last; and the last [shall be] first" that He was talking about gentiles and Israel.

You just keep making claims without actually supporting that argument in the slightest.

Oh... just forget it... rotfl...

You know my views. After Christ and Kingdom Gospel dispensed...Age of Gentiles until the close...

Christ comes back and fulfills ALL covenants to Israel.

All ends up in scriptural congruence.

I simply count the red letters of scripture the most important and thats the lens I interpret through.

I was just explaining how I got to the place I got.

I'm a fallible human. Right Divider. You win this one. It's ALL yours. Okay? Just discard my quote of Christ!

I have 1,000,000 other scriptures to get from point A to point B. Jesus happens to be my favorite.

No more straining gnats brother!

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Oh... just forget it... rotfl...

You know my views. Age of Gentiles until the close...

Christ comes back and fulfills ALL covenants to Israel.

All ends up in scriptural congruence.

I simply count the red letters of scripture the most important and thats the lens I interpret through.

I was just explaining how I got to the place I got.

I'm a fallible human. Right Divider. You win this one. It's ALL yours. Okay? Just discard my quote of Christ!

I have 1,000,000 other scriptures to get from point A to point B. Jesus happens to be my favorite.

No more straining gnats brother!

It's too bad that you have to have a breakdown when a brother points out your error.

• Luke 21:24 does NOT contain the word GOYIM (which is Hebrew), but ETHNOS (which is Greek).
  • So you think that believing gentiles TROD down Jerusalem?
  • So you think that ONLY the red letters are the Word of Christ?
  • The ENTIRE Bible is the Words of Christ!
  • The time of the gentiles refers to something that Christ will DESTROY when He returns.
I could care less about "winning". I'm only interested in the truth.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It's too bad that you have to have a breakdown when a brother points out your error.

• Luke 21:24 does NOT contain the word GOYIM (which is Hebrew), but ETHNOS (which is Greek).
  • So you think that believing gentiles TROD down Jerusalem?
  • So you think that ONLY the red letters are the Word of Christ?
  • The ENTIRE Bible is the Words of Christ!
  • The time of the gentiles refers to something that Christ will DESTROY when He returns.
I could care less about "winning". I'm only interested in the truth.

It appears otherwise....

Indeed you miss that Goyum is the actual Jewish word for Gentiles.

Interlinear link here

As I said... no breaking down... just getting tired of straining gnats so you can miss the Joe Camel. Goy.. non Jew... Goyum... Plural... you should know this!

Hence... GENTILE.

# Are ya happy now?

# Do you have your strainer ready... I'll pop some popcorn and look forward to your reply... wise guy!

; )

Don't forget Romans 11 uses this too...

Romans 11:25 Interlinear

# I throw you an olive branch and you try to burn it down... punny

Right Divider

Body part
It appears otherwise....

Indeed you miss that Goyum is the actual Jewish word for Gentiles.
I know perfectly well what that word means, but the book is written in Greek and does not use that word.

Interlinear link here

As I said... no breaking down... just getting tired of straining gnats so you can miss the Joe Camel. Goy.. non Jew... Goyum... Plural... you should know this!
You wrote GOYIM.... why do you feel the need to re-translate the already translated Greek -> English back into Hebrew?

Hence... GENTILE.

# Are ya happy now?

# Do you have your strainer ready... I'll pop some popcorn and look forward to your reply... wise guy!

; )
You are all over the road.

Why do you think that believing gentiles will TROD down Jerusalem?
Why do you think that only the red letter come from Christ?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I know perfectly well what that word means, but the book is written in Greek and does not use that word.

You wrote GOYIM.... why do you feel the need to re-translate the already translated Greek -> English back into Hebrew?

You are all over the road.

Why do you think that believing gentiles will TROD down Jerusalem?
Why do you think that only the red letter come from Christ?

Because I'm Jewish!!! It's the CJB... Complete Jewish Bible... I love how it reads!

Any other questions today?

The CJB omits transliteration and uses more accurate wording! It helps link the OT to the NT more easily!

daqq

Don't know why so many will neither listen nor hear; is it perhaps due to partial hardness and blindness? As already plainly stated and shown: ethnos and goy-goyim are words that can only be understood by context and even at that sometimes only by overall doctrine. Their renderings are often nothing more than guesses on the part of the translators and their teams of scholars. They are both the heathen and the Gentiles that trample Yerushalem until the fullness of the seven heathen nations have entered in, (for every man is a house), seven heathen nations greater and mightier than bnei Yisrael, (Deut 7:1), and these seven heathen nations are seven mountains, (Matt 8:28, (Gergashites are devils), Matt 17:20-21, Rev 17:9), because the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of these things, (Rev 19:10). And when the fullness of the heathen have entered in, then shall the Deliverer come forth out of Zion, and shall take away ungodliness from Yaakob, (each in his or her own appointed times; and none shall be alone in his appointed times, for the Gospel is personal and individual to each in his own appointed times appointed of the Father, and no one knows the day or the hour). IN THIS MANNER shall all Yisrael be delivered, no exceptions.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Don't know why so many will neither listen nor hear; is it perhaps due to partial hardness and blindness? As already plainly stated and shown: ethnos and goy-goyim are words that can only be understood by context and even at that sometimes only by overall doctrine. Their renderings are often nothing more than guesses on the part of the translators and their teams of scholars. They are both the heathen and the Gentiles that trample Yerushalem until the fullness of the seven heathen nations have entered in, (for every man is a house), seven heathen nations greater and mightier than bnei Yisrael, (Deut 7:1), and these seven heathen nations are seven mountains, (Matt 8:28, (Gergashites are devils), Matt 17:20-21, Rev 17:9), because the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of these things, (Rev 19:10). And when the fullness of the heathen have entered in, then shall the Deliverer come forth out of Zion, and shall take away ungodliness from Yaakob, (each in his or her own appointed times; and none shall be alone in his appointed times, for the Gospel is personal and individual to each in his own appointed times appointed of the Father, and no one knows the day or the hour). IN THIS MANNER shall all Yisrael be delivered, no exceptions.

Daqq... could you explain why you are De-Personifying the Spirit of Christ? Comforter Loop Hole?

daqq

Daqq... could you explain why you are De-Personifying the Spirit of Christ? Comforter Loop Hole?

These are not my own words:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I have spoken unto you are Spirit, and are life.

And yet how many times has this been said?
Do you believe the Testimony of Yeshua is Spirit or not?
And if so then WHO is that Spirit: it is not the man Yeshua himself because he says so . . .

John 12:47-48
47 And if anyone hear my words and keep them not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world be delivered.
48 The one rejecting me and not receiving my words has one who judges him: THE LOGOS that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:13-16].

In the kephalidi-header of the Sefer it is written concerning me . . .

Jerry Shugart

And when the fullness of the heathen have entered in, then shall the Deliverer come forth out of Zion, and shall take away ungodliness from Yaakob, (each in his or her own appointed times; and none shall be alone in his appointed times, for the Gospel is personal and individual to each in his own appointed times appointed of the Father, and no one knows the day or the hour). IN THIS MANNER shall all Yisrael be delivered, no exceptions.

Let us look at this passage again:

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins" (Ro.11:25-27).​

It is certain that the gospel has not turned away all ungodliness from Jacob. Here is when that will happen:

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God" (Zech.13:8-9).​

The ones who will be left are spoken of at Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Tell you what Jerry, so that we may have two witnesses for each; please post two prophetic statements from Yeshua that you say have never come to pass...

Let's start with the words of the Lord Jesus here where He speaks of a world-wide harvest:

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Mt. 13:37-43).​

When did that happen in the past? What don't you start a new thread where I can easily expose your false teaching?

daqq

Let us look at this passage again:
"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins" (Ro.11:25-27).​

It is certain that the gospel has not turned away all ungodliness from Jacob. Here is when that will happen:

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God" (Zech.13:8-9).​

The ones who will be left are spoken of at Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Let's start with the words of the Lord Jesus here where He speaks of a world-wide harvest:

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Mt. 13:37-43).​

When did that happen in the past? What don't you start a new thread where I can easily expose your false teaching?

You are guessing and groping in the dark because you wrongly divvy up the scripture writings and take them out of their contexts to suit your own privately held interpretations:

Matthew 26:30-31 KJV
30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad [Zechariah 13:7].

Zechariah 13:7-9 KJV
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Messiah places this passage in the night of his betrayal and interprets the context and timing for me; which is that it clearly concerns his own talmidim and apostles in the night he was betrayed, and therefore it pertains likewise to all those who would follow in his and their footsteps. Perhaps when two of your own manfaced-anthropon have been cut off, and have breathed out their last, then you might know: for what will remain are the face of a man and the face of a young lion, (a krub, a palm, a krub, a palm, in the Temple, O ye pillars to be). :chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
Because I'm Jewish!!! It's the CJB... Complete Jewish Bible... I love how it reads!

Any other questions today?

The CJB omits transliteration and uses more accurate wording! It helps link the OT to the NT more easily!
Luke 21:24 does NOT contain any transliteration. I don't think that you even know what that word means, because there no transliteration involved in the translation of ethnos into gentiles.

Examples of transliteration can be found in 1 Tim 1:44 or Mark 1:4