<> The Children of God and Satan <>

iamaberean

There are only 2 families of people on all the earth.
They are the children of God and the children of the devil.

True or false?

It appears to be so.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
It appears to be so.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

How do you differentiate between
the children of the devil and the children of God
to know which is which?

iamaberean

to know which is which?

This is how Jesus explained it to the Jews.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Indeed and He also said "if you love Me, keep My command".

but alas most churches says keeping commands is legalism.

True or False

BANNED
Banned

I did not ask you how Jesus knew the difference between the 2 I asked you...

to know which is which?

So tell me ....

to know which is which?

ttruscott

There are only 2 families of people on all the earth.
They are the children of God and the children of the devil.

True or false?

All humans are definitely separated into two groups before their birth, Matt 13:36-39, the good seed and the reprobate tares, but I am pretty sure they don't come in 'families...' In fact the instructions in Matthew 10:36...a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.' would seem to preclude that assessment.

Maybe you don't mean genetic 'father to child' families but I was just accused that I supported such a belief which I do not. Otherwise I do concur.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
All humans are definitely separated into two groups before their birth, Matt 13:36-39, the good seed and the reprobate tares, but I am pretty sure they don't come in 'families...' In fact the instructions in Matthew 10:36...a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.' would seem to preclude that assessment.

Maybe you don't mean genetic 'father to child' families but I was just accused that I supported such a belief which I do not. Otherwise I do concur.

Do the children
that are born of the Spirit of God
inherit the traits of God or the devil?

Do the children that are born of the spirit of the devil
inherit the traits of the devil or God?

ttruscott

Do the children
that are born of the Spirit of God
inherit the traits of God or the devil?

Do the children that are born of the spirit of the devil
inherit the traits of the devil or God?

Neither, people who are sinners have the traits GOD gives them in response to their decision to be evil in HIS sight.