The Chain Of Command To God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Through the Chain Of Command
[Jhn 5:37
[37] "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
[Heb 1:1-4
[1] God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
[2] has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
[3] who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
[4] having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
[1Co 11:1-3
[1] Imitate me, just as I also [imitate] Christ.
[2] Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered [them] to you.
[3] But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.
[Eph 2:19-22
[19] Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
[20] having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner[stone],
[21] in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,
[22] in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
[1Co 12:7-11
[7] But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit [of all]:
[8] for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
[9] to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
[10] to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another [different] kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
[11] But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
[Gal 5:5-6
[5] For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. [6] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
[1Pe 1:22-25
[22] Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
[23] having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
[24] because "All flesh [is] as grass, And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away,
[25] But the word of the LORD endures forever." Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.
[Act 4:11-12
[11] "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.' [12] "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
[Jhn 16:1-3, 7-11, 13-15
[1] "These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
[2] "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
[3] "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. ...
[7] "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
[8] "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9] "of sin, because they do not believe in Me; [10] "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
[11] "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. ...
[13] "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[14] "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[15] "All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare [it] to you.
[Mat 11:27-30
[27] "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and [the one] to whom the Son wills to reveal [Him].
[28] "Come to Me, all [you] who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
[29] "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
[30] "For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light."
xxx The chain of command. The only way to God the Father is through Jesus Christ. The only way to Jesus Christ is through the New Testament. The only way to know the New Testament is through the Holy Spirit. The only guarantee of salvation is through the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit only quotes scripture.

Truster

Through the Chain Of Command
[Jhn 5:37
[37] "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
[Heb 1:1-4
[1] God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
[2] has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
[3] who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
[4] having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
[1Co 11:1-3
[1] Imitate me, just as I also [imitate] Christ.
[2] Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered [them] to you.
[3] But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.
[Eph 2:19-22
[19] Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
[20] having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner[stone],
[21] in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,
[22] in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
[1Co 12:7-11
[7] But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit [of all]:
[8] for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
[9] to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
[10] to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another [different] kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
[11] But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
[Gal 5:5-6
[5] For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. [6] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
[1Pe 1:22-25
[22] Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
[23] having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
[24] because "All flesh [is] as grass, And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away,
[25] But the word of the LORD endures forever." Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.
[Act 4:11-12
[11] "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.' [12] "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
[Jhn 16:1-3, 7-11, 13-15
[1] "These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
[2] "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
[3] "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. ...
[7] "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
[8] "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9] "of sin, because they do not believe in Me; [10] "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
[11] "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. ...
[13] "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[14] "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[15] "All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare [it] to you.
[Mat 11:27-30
[27] "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and [the one] to whom the Son wills to reveal [Him].
[28] "Come to Me, all [you] who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
[29] "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
[30] "For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light."
xxx The chain of command. The only way to God the Father is through Jesus Christ. The only way to Jesus Christ is through the New Testament. The only way to know the New Testament is through the Holy Spirit. The only guarantee of salvation is through the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit only quotes scripture.

Quoting scripture is not cut and paste miles of text.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Co-equal not separate.

I said
lol Again all you speak is from outside the bible and the rules of believing. And your calling Jesus a liar.
Jesus said the Father is the only true God.

[Jhn 17:1–3
[1] Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
[2] "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
[3] "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Comparing notes:

The Spirit reveals to us the Son, and the Father. The Son reveals to us the Father. The Son commissioned the Apostles, and the Apostles' words upon receiving the promised Spirit of truth are the Word of God. The Apostles instituted the office of Bishop (cf. 1Ti3:1KJV), and the bishops teach only what the Apostles taught. So it is through the bishops' teachings that we know God the Father.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Comparing notes:

The Spirit reveals to us the Son, and the Father. The Son reveals to us the Father. The Son commissioned the Apostles, and the Apostles' words upon receiving the promised Spirit of truth are the Word of God. The Apostles instituted the office of Bishop (cf. 1Ti3:1KJV), and the bishops teach only what the Apostles taught. So it is through the bishops' teachings that we know God the Father.

I said
no your a little off there. God is the supreme that controls everything by His Word. And the only way to the Father is through the Son, Jesus. And the only way to the Son is through the Word of God. And the only guaranted teacher of the Word is the Holy Spirit. And the apostles gave us the milk understanding of the Word. The Holy Spirit leads us into crucifying our emotions and feelings and purging the devil out of us. Then Jesus speaks to us through the Holy Spirit with the revelations of Jesus Christ. We go from listening to all in the milk understanding. Then we follow the Holy Spirit into the meat understanding. Then we come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. In the milk we are disciples.. In the meat we are apostles. In the revelations of Jesus Christ we are born again and bishops.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I said
no your a little off there. God is the supreme that controls everything by His Word. And the only way to the Father is through the Son, Jesus. And the only way to the Son is through the Word of God. And the only guaranted teacher of the Word is the Holy Spirit. And the apostles gave us the milk understanding of the Word. The Holy Spirit leads us into crucifying our emotions and feelings and purging the devil out of us. Then Jesus speaks to us through the Holy Spirit with the revelations of Jesus Christ. We go from listening to all in the milk understanding. Then we follow the Holy Spirit into the meat understanding. Then we come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. In the milk we are disciples.. In the meat we are apostles. In the revelations of Jesus Christ we are born again and bishops.
Ah.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol Again your only guessing. All you have is from outside the bible. And I might add that is a bad guess.
Acts 1:7-8 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
7 He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority; 8 but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”

Aimiel

Squeaky is mentally challenged but thinks he's the world's foremost authority on every doctrine, but lacks understanding.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Squeaky is mentally challenged but thinks he's the world's foremost authority on every doctrine, but lacks understanding.

as far as i can tell, we're not allowed to refer to other posters by name

or maybe that only applies to me :idunno:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lolol Well we are different. You seem to go with the majority. And I am in the minority. I'm good with that.

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
“Because[fn] narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.