The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

It is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that: only the disciples were chosen by God 'to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. And Jesus delivered these mysteries to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them.

Many tried to follow Jesus, with similar privilege like the disciples. All were turned away except the disciples. Only the disciples were chosen by God 'to follow' Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus

All others were 'the dead' who were given to bury each other. Jesus dealt with only two sets of people, those who were given 'to follow Him' and 'the dead who bury their dead':

John: 6 King James Version (KJV)
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Do you want to identify with those who were given to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were the twelve disciples and only they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in very private deliveries among only them.

Or do you want to identify with those where not chosen by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? These got parables which do not at all contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and which were given for the dead to bury each other with all their false interpretations which were solely for appeasing and keeping the peace among, these masses of 'hardened headed' 'spiritually dead' people.

Jesus left two paths with two related sets of deliveries:
1. One set for those who follow Him. This is truth as given only to the disciples in very private session among only them and
2. another set for 'the dead who bury each other'. These are all the parables:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Which path do you, wittingly or unwittingly, thread?

These truths/fact are only now being confirmed in absolute clarity because the Age of Christ consciousness is powerfully ruling on earth. We are in the fullness of time.

This is the final call where by the last to Christianity will get truth, not err and be chosen first. And so be among the chosen few.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The promise is that in the fullness of time, all that was in the Holy KJV N.T. but was hid, corrupted and/or distorted (for the past 2000 odd years) will be revealed very literally, openly and commonly, in totality and clarity for all to know. This is my God given mission, under Grace of God, in the body of Christ, at this time. I am serving this mission, dispassionately and impersonally, on this forum, since 2008:

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,,

You said: 'On a soft note, Jesus forgave the Jews that hated him and the gentiles that followed through with His self appointed sacrifice for all of us."

That is not true. Also up to this day the Jews deny the fullness of Jesus. Are you a Jew and running fearful?

The Jews already had a holocaust while their God, at least, looked the other way and did not help them. That did not seem like forgiveness. That seemed like divinely permitted punishment for their bad deeds . . . and they (the Jews) continued (to this day) to deliberately and actively deny, persecute and undermine Jesus and His teachings.

You must not say thing that are not supported by clear and literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., simply because you feel to say so.

If you are a Jews stay within the ranks of Jews and leave Christians alone. Moses is obliged to look after Jews. Jesus looks after Christians. 2000 odd years ago, Jesus went ahead (clad only in His Spirit body) to prepare a mansion in heaven, in God house, for Christians.

For the past 2000 odd years when authentic Christians die, they rise in three day to live in that mansion, with the Spirit Jesus, in God's kingdom of heaven. I am not aware of any thing comparable which Moses did for the Jews. Except the opposite which is that under the law of sin and death, they all fall short of the glory of God and end in a very sad place.

Jesus said:

John: 14 KJV N.T.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

However it is not a free for all. In the above Jesus is speaking to the chosen few Christians. The Jews are not invited. At best the Jews can hope for an invitation from Moses.

Jesus said:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Under Jesus as the Spirit of Truth, there is no forgiveness. Your careless statements are misguiding aspiring Christians. leading them to err and so delivering them to hell.

Under the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love there is no forgiveness. There is only impartial and impersonal judgment and dispatching to heaven or hell according to what one soweth, in one's life on earth:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There is absolute no support, in the Holy KJV N.T. for your claim. You are making-up you own scriptures and you can save no one.

There are no 'soft or hard notes'. There is only truth and stuff (untruths) which you make-up.

The Holy KJV N.T. is not in any way a Jewish text.

The Holy KJV N.T. is an anti-Jewish/Anti O.T. text.:

The Jewish/O.T. text is a flesh and ten commandments based book.

The Holy KJV N.T. is a spirit and Spirit based text. The Holy KJV N.T. is about transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally.

The O.T. and N.T. are like chalk and cheese.

The Holy KJV N.T. instruct that newly spiritually aware people (i.e. newly converted people) deliberately transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve spirit, unconditionally.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,,

You said: 'On a soft note, Jesus forgave the Jews that hated him and the gentiles that followed through with His self appointed sacrifice for all of us."

That is not true. Also up to this day the Jews deny the fullness of Jesus. Are you a Jews and running fearful?

The Jews already had a holocaust while their God, at least, looked the other way and did not help them. That did not seem like forgiveness. That seemed like divinely permitted punishment for their bad deeds . . . and they (the Jews) continued (to this day) to deliberately and actively deny, persecute and undermine Jesus and His teachings.

You must not say thing that are not supported by clear and literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., simply because you feel to say so.

If you are a Jews stay within the ranks of Jews and leave Christians alone. Moses is obliged to look after Jews. Jesus looks after Christians. Jesus went ahead to prepare a mansion in heaven, in God house, for Christians. I am not aware of any thing comparable which Moses did for the Jews.

Jesus said:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Under Jesus as the Spirit of Truth, there is no forgiveness. Your careless statements are misguiding aspiring Christians. leading them to err and so delivering them to hell.

Under the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love there is no forgiveness. There is only impartial and impersonal judgment and dispatching to heaven or hell according to what one soweth, in one's life on earth:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There is absolute no support, in the Holy KJV N.T. for your claim. You are making-up you own scriptures and you can save no one.

There are no 'soft or hard notes'. There is only truth and stuff (untruths) which you make-up.

The Holy KJV N.T. is not in any way a Jewish text.

The Holy KJV N.T. is an anti-Jewish/Anti O.T. text.:

The Jewish text/O.T. is a flesh and ten commandments based book.

The Holy KJV N.T. is a spirit and Spirit based text. The Holy KJV N.T. is about transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally.

The O.T. and N.T. are like chalk and cheese.

The Holy KJV N.T. instruct that newly spiritually aware people deliberately transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve spirit, unconditionally.

We have different opinions on this matter. I won't quarrel with you.

Do you support what happened on the holocaust?

I'm asking for your yes or no. No scripture or justification, simply do you support the violence that has happened to the Jews?

And... um.... seriously about the Bible?

Moses recorded the Pentateuch. All Jews recorded the other 34 OT books.

The disciples were Jews. Jesus was "The King of Jews". Paul... Mega Jew! John the Beloved Revelator..... Jew.

The KJV is simply a translation from the textus receptous.

The manuscripts to the OT were kept in the temple of... Jews.

1611! The scriptures were around way before King James had that particular bible put together.

Um...

Hebrew is Jewish.

If you remove all jewish authors that God spoke through to generate the Hebrew Bible, then you would have a blank book.

I guess that's kind of quarreling, but you're freaking me out with the anti Semitic verbiage and insistence that the English KJV is the only Bible.

The Bible was written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic.

King James happened way later.

Abraham is the father of faith and he had no Bible.

Do you ever ponder these things?

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: 'We have different opinions on this matter'.

I have not included my or any other opinion. You would not know my opinion.

I have posted only the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., totally without my opinion.

This is why you asked: 'Do you support what happened on the holocaust?' I hold no support for or against, such things. I trust God and God knows best. Que sera sera. Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxoVRTwlNg

Your statement, 'We have different opinions on this matter' must be rewritten as follows: 'I Have differing opinions from the Holy KJV N.T.' . . . for all I did is to quote Holy KJV N.T. revelations, literally.

I perceive that the Holy KJV N.T. is an accurate and complete rendition. The writers of the Holy KJV N.T. were not simply intellectually motivated. They were not translators, per say. They were spiritually inspired.

Fact is, at any time and at all times, spiritually inspired people can go back in time and actually witness things. The writers of the Holy KJV N.T. did go back in time, spiritually. They actually when back 2000 odd years ago, in the presence of Jesus and witness (i.e. hear and see), first hand, what transpired 2000 odd years ago on earth among those people.

This capacity is a sixth sense/intuitive/spiritual knowing . . . a gift of the Spirit and the essential fabric of Christianity and being 'in Christ'.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: 'We have different opinions on this matter'.

I have not included my or any other opinion. You would not know my opinion.

I have posted only the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., totally without my opinion.

This is why you asked: 'Do you support what happened on the holocaust?' I hold no support for or against, such things. I trust God and God knows best. Que sera sera. Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxoVRTwlNg

Your statement, 'We have different opinions on this matter' must be rewritten as follows: 'I Have differing opinions from the Holy KJV N.T.' . . . for all I did is to quote Holy KJV N.T. revelations, literally.

I perceive that the Holy KJV N.T. is an accurate and complete rendition. The writers of the Holy KJV N.T. were not simply intellectually motivated. They were not translators, per say. They were spiritually inspired.

Fact is, at any time and at all times, spiritually inspired people can go back in time and actually witness things. The writers of the Holy KJV N.T. did go back in time, spiritually. They actually when back 2000 odd years ago, in the presence of Jesus and witness (i.e. hear and see), first hand, what transpired 2000 odd years ago on earth among those people.

This capacity is a sixth sense/intuitive/spiritual knowing . . . a gift of the Spirit and the essential fabric of Christianity and being 'in Christ'.

To not take a stand is to support evil.

The righteous man does not turn blind eye or deaf ear to human injustice.

To pawn that off on God is to make God responsible for evil.

God and the command of Love is far greater than any "word" of any Bible.

The "Word" of God is Jesus. I do not make an idol of translation or scripture. Yes, I am implying something in your words.

Those that tried Jesus in the evening trial under Mosaic law worshiped scripture, but did not recognize the Living "Temple" / Presence of God that they condemned to death for acknowledging that He was indeed God.

If you condone violence by being weak in stance, we differ greatly on many matters.

Perhaps we should discontinue this discussion, unless you understand that I am passionate on such matters and I will not take a weak stance.

Muslim warriors for Isis do such violence and more in the name of their idea of God, but the Muslims that are neutral about such violence are just as responsible.

Either you Love and stand up for all of "Dad's" children and stand for wicked injustice being challenged, or you have made your stand.

If God didn't want us to take a stand on such matters, he would not be a just God.

And seeing as how He layed His flesh to rest for us at the violence of humanities hands, I'm certain the slain lamb is a lion when some of His kids kill and mame others.

You are a free man and His hands as part of the Body. Surely you see that not condemning evil like the holacaust is bad?

As far as the KJV rhetoric.... Well, that is a circular argument.

But I guarantee that you have not done proper research on the historical compiling of manuscripts and how translations are made.

You may prove me wrong, but if you don't understand how the Bible became what it is over the millenniums, I'm bowing out all together on that topic.

To be Blunt... As long as you are namby pamby about millions of people slaughtered by Nazi Germany and most likely many other events that are occurring today, your words lose enormous weight with me.

Gurucam

You would not be freaked out if you were anchored on truth.

Being freaked-out now, is far better than later, at judgment:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Traditional/main stream Christians all choose to be calm, fooled-up and unruffled, under false teachings and false sense of security, at this time and be freaked out in the future, at judgment when they shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and they themselves thrust out.

The wise would welcome the opposite. The wise would choose to be freaked out, now, with truth, so that they will no longer err and so be totally calm and secure at judgment, when they join Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

It is very evil to make up your own things and seek to pass them off as Christianity.

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Wasn't the Jews the wicked and adulterous nation, mentioned in:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Gurucam

You said: 'To be Blunt... As long as you are namby pamby about millions of people slaughtered by Nazi Germany and most likely many other events that are occurring today, your words lose enormous weight with me.'

Luke: 12 KJV N.T.
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You said: 'To be Blunt... As long as you are namby pamby about millions of people slaughtered by Nazi Germany and most likely many other events that are occurring today, your words lose enormous weight with me.'

4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Beautiful Scripture...

Lousy excuse to not stand up for what's right when you quote it.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Why would scriptures 'freak you out'?

Also why would you find scriptures beautiful and not accept them?

In Luke: 12 verses: 4 & 5, the Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one must not fear physical death, even if death is by being deliberately killed. That is nothing. The Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one must fear going to hell, after death.

Why would you be so concerned with the killing of millions of Jews who you perceive and projected to be forgiven by Jesus and will therefore go to heaven?

The entire purpose of this life on earth is to go to heaven. Is it that in spite of your words, you have some serious doubts about those Jews going to heaven?

Seems that what is right in scriptures are not right with you.

Most people believe that none of the ten commandments are to be ever broken.

However, the Holy KJV N.T. instructs newly spiritually aware people to transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandment', so as to serve in the newness of spirit because this is how one stop bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Issac).

How do you feel about that instruction?

Do you know where to find that clear and precise instruction in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Are you going to be also 'freak-out' by this revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Are you prepared to accept, adopt, esteem, use and promote this fundamental Christian/Anti-Mosaic revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.?

Or are you going to dismiss, undermine, persecute and oppose this important Christian revelation with your full force?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Why would scriptures 'freak you out'?

Also why would you find scriptures beautiful and not accept them?

Most people believe that none of the ten commandments are to be ever broken.

However, the Holy KJV N.T. instructs newly spiritually aware people to transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandment', so as to serve in the newness of spirit because this is how one stop bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Issac).

Do you know where to find that clear and precise instruction in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Are you prepared to accept, adopt, esteem, use and promote this fundamental Christian/Anti-Mosaic revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.?

Or are you going to dismiss, undermine, persecute and oppose this revelation with your full force?

I'm ready to die for Him, but I'm also never one to allow injustice if I have the ability.

It's not scripture, it's the lack of concern for the Jews and the idea that the KJV is the only bible.

Seriously..... I'm a heavily loving person, but I never want to condone or even be neutral on matters of human mistreatment.

However, we are two separate members of the Body. Thus, our convictions serve different purposes.

I appreciate your perspective, though we differ.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Do not bear false witness. Please notice that I never posted my opinion. I am comparing your approach and ideas to the clear and literal instructions in the Holy KJV N.T.

1.) What do you consider justice?

You are suggesting that Jesus forgive the Jews. Would you also suggest that Hitler & co. and all others like them be forgiven, as well, at all times?

Or are you saying that only the Jews should be forgiven for denying, persecuting, torturing and then killing Jesus and Hitler & co must be punished? . . . is this the basis of your 'justice'.

Forgiveness for one must be forgiveness for all, if your forgiveness based justice is to prevail justly. Then if forgiveness rules absolutely: 'many are called and few chosen' must be changed to 'all are chosen'. And so all must enter God's kingdom of heaven . . . and this is not the result according to the Holy KJV N.T.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Under your forgiveness based justice, is it not unjust to thrust anyone out of heaven? Selective forgiveness cannot be just. Selective forgiveness is totally discrimination.

2.) Also, in Luke: 12 verses: 4 & 5, the Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one must not fear physical death, even if death is by being deliberately killed. That is nothing. The Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one must fear going to hell, after death.

Why would you be so concerned with the killing of millions of Jews who you perceive and projected to be forgiven by Jesus and will therefore go to heaven?

The entire purpose of this life on earth is to qualify for heaven at one's judgment after death. Is it that in spite of your words, ('Jesus forgave the Jews') you have some serious doubts about those Jews going to heaven?

3.) Also, most people believe that none of the ten commandments are to be ever broken.

Or are you going to dismiss, undermine, persecute and oppose this important Christian revelation with your full force?

Please would you answer the above questions, directly and forthrightly and not evasively.

I am trying to understand how can one claim to love Jesus on one hand and on the other hand totally oppose him and his Christian tenants and teachings.

What, indeed is the basis of loving Jesus if not for His actions, ideas, teachings and instructions.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Bottom line:

According to revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. (and not me), Hitler killing people is no big deal. However people killing Jesus is a very big deal. This is the message in:

Because Jesus is the one who can cast you into either hell or heaven, not Hitler. Fear denying, persecuting, torturing and then killing Jesus for He can dispatch you to hell or heaven. Do not fear being killed by Hitler for he cannot dispatch you to hell or heaven. This is the clear and literal position in the Holy KJV N.T. Do you oppose this position?

Jesus has the capacity to dispatch one to either heaven or hell, not Hitler. And indeed, Jesus dispatches people to either heaven or hell, dispassionately, impersonally and fairly (i.e. based on deeds, without forgiveness):

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

As far as the Holy KJV N.T. goes, you seem totally misguided with your preoccupation of forgiving the Jews for denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus, on the one hand and condemning Hitler for killing Jews, on the other hand:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Fact is, up to this day the Jews esteem, use and promote, the Mosaic, 'an eyes for an eye' justice. They can, at least, expect to loose their lives for taking Jesus' life.

. . . you posture like a lemon used car salesman . . . you cannot be trusted.

. . . projecting yourself as loving and kind (to Jesus and others) is simply pretense, if you are not fair and just to Jesus and His ideas and teachings.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Please notice that I never posted my opinion. I am comparing your approach and ideas to the clear and literal instructions in the Holy KJV N.T.

1.) What do you consider justice?

You are suggesting that Jesus forgive the Jews. Would you also suggest that Hitler & co. and all others like them be forgiven, as well, at all times?

Or are you saying that only the Jews should be forgiven for denying, persecuting, torturing and then killing Jesus and Hitler & co must be punished? . . . is this the basis of your 'justice'.

Forgiveness for one must be forgiveness for all, if your forgiveness based justice is to prevail justly. Then if forgiveness rules absolutely: 'many are called and few chosen' must be changed to 'all are chosen'. And so all must enter God's kingdom of heaven . . . and this is not the result according to the Holy KJV N.T.

Under your forgiveness based justice, is it not unjust to thrust anyone out of heaven? Selective forgiveness cannot be just. Selective forgiveness is totally discrimination.

2.) Also, in Luke: 12 verses: 4 & 5, the Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one must not fear physical death, even if death is by being deliberately killed. That is nothing. The Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one must fear going to hell, after death.

The entire purpose of this life on earth is to go to heaven. Is it that in spite of your words, you have some serious doubts about those Jews going to heaven?

3.) Also, most people believe that none of the ten commandments are to be ever broken.

Please would you answer the above questions, directly and forthrightly and not evasively.

I am trying to understand how can one claim to love Jesus on one hand and on the other hand totally oppose him and his Christian tenants and teachings.

What, indeed is the basis of loving Jesus if not for His actions, ideas, teachings and instructions.

It is here that I sense a way of questioning from you that seeks no peace in our discussion.

I am walking away from our round and round. I genuinely find no profit from arguing with you. This is a thread about solidarity with Israel and her people.

You won't acknowledge that the holocaust was a bad thing and you keep limiting God to the KJV.

There is no longer good that can come of our communication.

As a forgiven sinner, I embrace your love for Jesus as an olive branch of peace that we share.

However, we have differing ideas on matters that are not salvational.

I'm seeking prayers for Israel. That is the purpose of this thread.

I would appreciate it if you would simply move on to another thread. I get it that you don't believe the Jews still matter to God and Israel is fake to you.

This concludes the thread for my part.

If it dies, so be it. If it goes out on other people's negative verbiage against Zion, so be it.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: "It is here that I sense a way of questioning from you that seeks no peace in our discussion."

As far as the Holy KJV N.T. confirms, in the quest for truth, peace is not consequential

Jesus said:

Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Here I am not into making you feel good and peaceful with pampering and foolishness.

I seek to bring forth the absolute truth as literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

This is a truth quest. This is not a feel good and feel peaceful quest.

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., a sword must pierce the O.T./Jewish system so as to make way for the N.T./Christian system.

You cannot feel peaceful if your O.T. armor is being pierced by N.T. doctrines. However this is the path to being given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, according to the Holy KJV N.T.

Now is not the time for weeping and gnashing your teeth. Now is the time for correcting your erring ways. If you do not correct your erring ways now, later you will be among the following:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

The basic fact, as confirmed clearly and literally in the Holy KJV N.T., is:

the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in any of those old texts which you esteem.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in a few certain set of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from Abraham's generations until it was given by Jesus to only his disciples in private sessions among only them.

Therefore the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those very private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, privately to only them. This is where the wise seek the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The above facts are literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. in the following revelations:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

. . . for obvious reasons the wise (i.e. the chosen few Christians) do not, at all, recognize or use any older or other texts and they do not use parables in the Holy KJV N.T.

Wise people are the chosen few Christians. They are the ones who are given by God to follow Jesus and know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. They recognize only those revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which Jesus made to only his disciples, in very private session, among only them.

Let us focus only on these few chosen revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. Fact is, if you are seeking to enter heaven then these revelations are the only ones that are consequential.

I appreciate that everyone does not have the above agenda. Indeed not everyone seeks to enter God's kingdom of heaven (by following Jesus). Some are the dead who bury their dead (i.e. through the esteeming, using and/or promoting of the law of sin and death among themselves).

The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that two choices exists:

And indeed, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that only 7,000 Jews will be/are chosen. That is, only 7,000 Jews will leave the Old system and follow Jesus. All other Jews will remain under the law of sin and death. For details, click here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...of-Jerusalem&p=4883018&highlight=#post4883018

Indeed it is prophesied in the Holy KJV N.T. that only a few will seek to enter and successfully enter, God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore, if you have any agenda, other than entering God's kingdom of heaven, then you may move on to other texts and other revelations.

However, before you move on, you must be reminded that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., there is a purpose to this life on earth.

The purpose of this life is to soweth (live) in such a way that at judgment, after your death on earth, you are sent to heaven and not to hell. This totally requires you to seek out how to become given by God to know and to actually know, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. No other revelations are consequential.

This is the path, as confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T.:

Hebrews: 9King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

According to the Holy KJV N.T., judgment will be according to what one soweth in one's life on earth:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)

The fact about heaven, as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., is as follows:

Jesus went ahead and prepared a mansion in heaven, in God's house, for the chosen few who follow Him. Therefore Jesus' aim and wish is that those who love Him, follow Him to that mansion in heaven, in God's house, when they die and not be among the dead who bury their dead (in hell).

In my aim to have access to Jesus in that mansion in heaven, in God's house, I followed the following path: 1. I sought to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. 2. I sought this so that I can actually know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The result was as follows: Now I have total access to the mansion in heaven, in God's house, which Jesus has prepared for the chosen few, who follow Him and I have live real time communion with the Lord Jesus, my big brother who is the Lord:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Not everyone is interested in going to the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus has prepared. click here for one such confession:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tic-one-fake&p=4873446&highlight=#post4873446

Indeed some others are preoccupied with foolishness . . . well, . . . so be it. Indeed, to each his own according to his or her free will (witting or unwitting) choice.

Not only do I love Jesus, unconditionally. I also accept the Holy KJV N.T., unconditionally. My opinions are the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

The revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven has been very clearly identified and confirmed:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those very private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, privately to only them.

Are you not interested in the next steps? All answers are clearly and literally contained in the Holy KJV N.T.

Are you not interested in knowing how to be given by God to know these mysteries?

Also, are you not interested in knowing precisely what are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven that were hid from Abraham's generations until Jesus gave them to the disciples in very private session among only them?

Clearly you were preoccupied with the O.T., other old texts and other related Old things.

However, you have to know these mysteries and adopt them in order to:
- be spiritually aware and in possession of Gifts of the Spirit
- have communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, through your own heart/spirit
- be healed by Jesus
- know Jesus and be led by Jesus
- have communion with the will of God (the Holy Spirit)
- be saved,
- be delivered,
- be a child of God,
- brings forth fruits onto God,
- be under grace of God and in Christ,
- be one of the chosen few and
- be one of the few who inherits God's kingdom of heaven.

The above are New Testament things. There is no other way to access and inherit these good things other than going through the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which are available only in chosen revelations that are found only in the Holy KJV N.T..

Indeed nothing can be gained without being given (by God) to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and actually knowing the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and adopting these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the only path.

Are you interested in finding out more about the above or are you so freaked-out that you are paralyzed? . . . are you so conditioned and blinded by O.T./Jewish dogma, that you are now dead in your tracts, simply by revelations of truth?

Clearly you can say that the Holy KJV N.T. is a pack of lies, posture like a lemon used car sales person and go on with your O.T. ways . . . in typical styling of O.T. loyalists.

However the surface of earth is in the Age of Christ consciousness and O.T. days, on earth, are 'done away with', numbered and few.

That which was written in stone tables (i.e the ten commandments) are set to be banished from earth, for good:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, (i.e. the ten commandments) was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we (Christians) use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses (Moses did not use great plainness of speech, he lied), which put a veil over his face (he hid the truth), that the children of Israel (the Jews) could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished (the Jews could not grasp that the ten commandments are abolished)

14 But their minds (the minds of the Jews) were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart (their hearts/spirits remained 'waxed gross'/covered over, they remained 'the dead').
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Christ consciousness is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Recently, through new aliments of heavenly/planetary bodies, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth have strengthened and is now ruling on the surface of earth very powerfully. Heavenly/planetary bodies are Jesus' Angels. They are now fully supporting the Lord Jesus.

Now that which was written in stone tables (i.e the ten commandments) is no longer simply set to go away. The ten commandments are totally banished from the surface of earth to give total way to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Do not pin your hopes on a dead horse.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

The revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven has been very clearly identified and confirmed:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.http://theologyonline.com/editpost.php?p=4884400&do=editpost

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those very private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, privately to only them.

Are you not interested in the next steps? All answers are clearly and literally contained in the Holy KJV N.T.

Are you not interested in knowing how to be given by God to know these mysteries?

Also, are you not interested in knowing precisely what are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven that were hid from Abraham's generations until Jesus gave them to the disciples in very private session among only them?

You have to know these mysteries and adopt them in order to be saved, delivered, be a child of God, bring forth fruits onto God, to be under grace of God and in Christ and to be one of the chosen few.

Indeed nothing can be gained without being given (by God) to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and actually knowing the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and adopting these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the only path.

Are you interested in finding out more about the above or are you so freaked-out that you are paralyzed?

Walking away means I'm not going to be goaded into more round and round.

Peace to you and respect as well.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I wish you totally well with all love and best wishes. Clearly you are a loving person of substance.

You indeed have the Spirit of Christ within you!

Your words last words mean much to me and reading them says the very same about you.

Clearly, you too are a loving person of substance.