The Bundy ranch roundup continues!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
still waiting for a link to any msm coverage of this supposed "massive armed assault against federal law enforcement officers"

Jose Fly

Got another one! Yeehaw!!

Oregon standoff figure arrested after threatening to shoot federal officers, DA says

An armed militant who was part of the security team during the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation was in custody Thursday in Grant County on weapons charges after threatening to shoot federal law enforcement officers, according to Grant County District Attorney Jim Carpenter...

...A Grant County sheriff's deputy arrested Willingham at a motel after Willingham said that if he wasn't jailed Wednesday, he would "start shooting federal law enforcement officers" the next morning, Carpenter said.

Willingham had a semi-automatic rifle with 230 rounds of .308-caliber ammunition at the time of his arrest, Carpenter said.

In early February, Willingham said in an interview with The Oregonian/OregonLive that he arrived at the wildlife refuge 30 miles southeast of Burns a few days after the Jan. 2 takeover by armed protesters. He said he worked on security details and was being "groomed" for a leadership role in the occupation.

Well, now he'll be "groomed for a role" in federal prison. :chuckle:

THall

The American people stand up to the Fedcoats in Nevada
and tell them to leave their state and stop violating
their rights....no one is hurt or attacked. The lying
Fedcoats claim "massive armed assault on agents".

The Fedcoats plan and execute an ambush to prevent LaVoy
Finicum from reaching a different county, stated by their
own men in the ensuing investigation, they shoot and murder
LaVoy, lie about who took shots and when, and claim legal
justification for their acts which are clearly Murder in the
1st Degree.

Jose Fly

The American people stand up to the Fedcoats in Nevada
and tell them to leave their state and stop violating
their rights....no one is hurt or attacked. The lying
Fedcoats claim "massive armed assault on agents".

First, read the indictment. Second, I wasn't aware that you could just tell law enforcement to leave and they were obligated to do what you say.

Law enforcement shows up with a legal court order...

You say "Leave my area!"...

Law enforcement says, "Oh, ok. Sorry to bother you."

Seriously, is that how you think it works? :kookoo:

The Fedcoats plan and execute an ambush to prevent LaVoy
Finicum from reaching a different county, stated by their
own men in the ensuing investigation

Right, because he'd not done a single thing up to that point...nothing like participate in an armed takeover of a federal facility or anything. He was just some guy out for a ride! :rolleyes:

they shoot and murder LaVoy, lie about who took shots and when, and claim legal
justification for their acts which are clearly Murder in the
1st Degree.

How is it "clearly murder" when he 1) fled the cops, 2) tried to ram a road block, 3) almost hit a law enforcement officer, 4) jumped out the vehicle yelling "Shoot me, shoot me, shoot me", 5) reached for his sidearm twice?

Do you really think you can do all that and not get shot? :duh:

Jose Fly

Another militia member, standoff participant indicted for digging latrine and disturbing Indian artifacts

A Montana man accused of disturbing a sacred Burns Paiute archeological site by using heavy equipment to dig a giant latrine for protesters became the 26th person charged publicly in the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

A judge on Monday unsealed the name of Jake Ryan that had been concealed in an indictment filed March 8 in U.S. District Court in Oregon...

...During the occupation, tribal leaders expressed repeated concerns that petroglyphs or historical items sacred to the tribe would be unearthed and destroyed. They asked federal authorities to prosecute any related crimes.

And now apparently the family is saying Ryan will not surrender.

For those of you that have been keeping up with the plight of the Ryan family in Montana, they have decided to make a stand. Jake Ryan was at the Malheur Refuge and got to be pretty close to LaVoy. Best we can tell, he is guilty of nothing. No more than the Bundys or LaVoy. The charges against him are unclear but a federal warrant has definitely been issued for him. After much fasting and prayer, the family has said that they have decided "the arrests stop here".

Looks like we may have another martyr.

Jose Fly

Final Defendant Named in Oregon Occupation Still at Large as Militia Supporters Call for Another Standoff with Feds

Ryan’s parents have said that they don’t know where their son is. “We’ve got stuff going on here that is in progress,” his father, Dan Ryan, told the Guardian. “We’re still considering what options there are.” His mother, Roxsanna Ryan added, “At this point, we’re trying to work with local people.”

And as you can see from the article, the local Sheriff is sympathetic to the militia cause, but is also saying “There is no standoff, and I want to keep it that way. I don’t need anybody showing up in my county that’s only going to add tension to the situation.” But as in Oregon, it appears the militia nutters aren't listening to the sheriff.

And here's what's really funny....on Shawna Cox's facebook page, you see people saying they've gone to Montana to support Ryan, but since no one knows where he is, they don't know where to go! As one exchange went...

"Where we headed?"

"Montana"

"Plains, MT..but where.."

"Not sure I'm going to get the map out!"

:rotfl:

Jose Fly

Ammon Bundy Questions Authority Of Feds To Prosecute Him

Lawyers for Ammon Bundy plan to argue that the federal government lacks jurisdiction to prosecute him for the takeover of a national wildlife refuge in Oregon.

In court papers filed Friday, attorney Lissa Casey says a forthcoming motion to dismiss the case will challenge the federal government’s authority to assert ownership over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

IOW, this guy is going to spend the rest of his life in federal prison.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I love how much liberals really show their obsessive lean toward government on these sort of subjects.

Move to another country, please :wave:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love how much liberals really show their obsessive lean toward government on these sort of subjects.

Move to another country, please :wave:

No thank you ... I will continue to enjoy my country and the freedom it gives to all. Especially women. :)

However, you have my permission to relocate.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No thank you ... I will continue to enjoy my country and the freedom it gives to all. Especially women. :)

However, you have my permission to relocate.

You aren't going to enjoy freedom for long if you keep leaning on the government like an idiot.

Women enjoy 'privilege'. Your attempt to consistently conceal the fact with a false perception of 'liberation' doesn't do you any favors. You just show that it was never about 'equity', it was about manipulating men to make your life easier at their expense.

And
The government will do away with that as well, because men will not be in a position to continue supporting the feminist scandals.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You aren't going to enjoy freedom for long if you keep leaning on the government like an idiot.

Women enjoy 'privilege'. Your attempt to consistently conceal the fact with a false perception of 'liberation' doesn't do you any favors. You just show that it was never about 'equity', it was about manipulating men to make your life easier at their expense.

And
The government will do away with that as well, because men will not be in a position to continue supporting the feminist scandals.

I think you meant equality but even without that you make no sense. You go on rants against women and you can't put two sentences together

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think you meant equality but even without that you make no sense. You go on rants against women and you can't put two sentences together

Equity is the 'pretend' goal of feminism. Equity is about equal opportunity and fairness. 'Equality' is not- equality in the legal sense is forced, so that a women's apparent futility in doing what a man can do is no longer an impediment- they simply receive for being women.

You all don't understand the Jezebel behind it all, and that's why you can't have a proper discussion with those such as myself. You automatically just jump to being a moron and bowing down to your goddess. It's sad, really.

It was Rusha who brought it up, she couldn't help herself- typically, it's a woman thing :rolleyes:

Jose Fly

Candidates Who Backed the Oregon Militia Overwhelmingly Voted Out

Voters in rural Harney County, Oregon, overwhelmingly rejected the ideology of right-wing militia members who made the local wildlife refuge famous with their ill-fated occupation earlier this year. Candidates sympathetic to Ammon Bundy and his fellow "patriots" were overwhelmingly voted down in Tuesday's election

So much for all that rhetoric about the locals supporting the Bundy's and their looney cause.