The Bride Of Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Like yourself, the atheists also believe that the words of the Lord as spoken through his prophets, don't have to be true.

But I, have faith in the words of the Lord, and believe that his words as spoken through his chosen prophets are true.

I said
What I mean is they don't have to be true, for us to be able to believe them. We can use our faith.

Rom 4:17-18
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
18 who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be."
(NKJ)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
What I mean is they don't have to be true, for us to be able to believe them. We can use our faith.

Rom 4:17-18
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
18 who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be."
(NKJ)

Squeaky wrote.........What I mean is they don't have to be true, for us to be able to believe them. We can use our faith.

S-words response............What Squeaky has said here, is that we don't have to believe that the words of the Lord as spoken through his prophets were true, we can use our faith to believe that those prophecies of the Lord, that may not necessarily be true, are in fact absolutely true.

Sorry Squeaky, I do not have the faith to believe that a untruth/a lie, is true. I believe that the words of the Lord, as spoken through his chosen prophets, are absolutely true.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky wrote.........What I mean is they don't have to be true, for us to be able to believe them. We can use our faith.

S-words response............What Squeaky has said here, is that we don't have to believe that the words of the Lord as spoken through his prophets were true, we can use our faith to believe that those prophecies of the Lord, that may not necessarily be true, are in fact absolutely true.

Sorry Squeaky, I do not have the faith to believe that a untruth/a lie, is true. I believe that the words of the Lord, as spoken through his chosen prophets, are absolutely true.

I said
I believe they are absolutely true also. But I don't have any proof, and I don't need none. And even though the sceptics have evidence to the contrary makes no difference to me. God didn't ask me to prove or disprove. He only asked me to believe it true. And I do. Or I should say And I Can.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
I believe they are absolutely true also. But I don't have any proof, and I don't need none. And even though the sceptics have evidence to the contrary makes no difference to me. God didn't ask me to prove or disprove. He only asked me to believe it true. And I do. Or I should say And I Can.

So you can and do believe that the words of the Lord as spoken through his prophets are true, and have now back peddled from your previous statement that they don't necessarily have to be true, for you to believe them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you can and do believe that the words of the Lord as spoken through his prophets are true, and have now back peddled from your previous statement that they don't necessarily have to be true, for you to believe them.

I said
lol Where in the world do you get back peddling? Read this verse real slow. God told Abraham things exist that don't exist. And because Abraham believed God he because the father of faith.

Rom 4:17

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are not the bride.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

I said
We are going to be the guests at the wedding.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said
We are going to be the guests at the wedding.

It depends on the calling of God you have, and your faithfulness or lack of it.--

Psalm 45

Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
Php 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
Php 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rev 21:9-27
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Where in the world do you get back peddling? Read this verse real slow. God told Abraham things exist that don't exist. And because Abraham believed God he because the father of faith.

S-word.........God (The Omega, 'THE SON OF MAN' who is the end result of the life of mankind who descended from his heights in time) revealed to Abraham, that which lay in his future, and Abraham believed the prophecy of the Lord to be true.

Unlike you, Abraham didn't think to himself, "The words of the Lord might not necessarily be true, but I'll believe him anyway." Abraham understood that the Lord, knew the works of every man who would ever live, And he believed HIS words to be true.

Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;[/QUOTE]

He is the FIRST and the LAST
The BEGINNING and END
The ALPHA and the OMEGA
The FATHER and the SON

Of course he knows everything that everyone has ever done of will do according to their own free will, because all things were done in his past, or rather his eternal present.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Rev 21:9-27
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God

Which is clearly not that famous city of Rome, wherein sits, HE who claims to be the shepherd of God's people, who the Lord had raised up after he had been paid his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver, See Zechariah 11: 12-17.

There's certainly hope for you yet Squeaky.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Which is clearly not that famous city of Rome, wherein sits, HE who claims to be the shepherd of God's people, who the Lord had raised up after he had been paid his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver, See Zechariah 11: 12-17.

There's certainly hope for you yet Squeaky.

I said
lol How nice of you to say so.