The Bride Of Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Bride Of Christ

Rev 21:2
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:9-27
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.
14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.
16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal.
17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.
18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass.
19 The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,
20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.
21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.
22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.
24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.
25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there).
26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.
27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
Matt 25:1-13
1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2 "Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 "Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
4 "but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 "But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
6 "And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
7 "Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
8 "And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
9 "But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
10 "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
11 "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
12 "But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
13 "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
xxx The bride of Christ is the new Jerusalem. Born again Christians are invited to the wedding. Family. If the Jews would have come to the wedding that would have been the end of the world. But because the Jews were not willing,God had to train new gests for the wedding. Gentiles.

Matt 22:2-14
2 "The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son,
3 "and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.
4 "Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding."'
5 "But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business.
6 "And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them.
7 "But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 "Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy.
9 'Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
10 "So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.
11 "But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment.
12 "So he said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?' And he was speechless.
13 "Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
14 "For many are called, but few are chosen."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Stumbling block

2 Cor 11:2
2 For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
(NKJ)
Look at verse 1 where Paul says "little folly". It was an analogy, his imagination. What he wanted to do but couldn't.

2 Cor 11:1-2
1 Oh, that you would bear with me in a little folly-- and indeed you do bear with me.
2 For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
(NKJ)
877 aphrosune (af-ros-oo'-nay);
from 878; senselessness, i.e. (euphem.) egotism; (morally) recklessness:
KJV-- folly, foolishly (-ness).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But the Roman church that was established by Emperor Constantine some 3oo years after the apostolic church of Jesus was founded in Jerusalem, believes that she is the bride of Christ.

I said
Read the revelation. We are the guests, not the bride.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Read the revelation. We are the guests, not the bride.

And I say, read the Catechism of the Roman church, "Christ is the head of the body and we, the church, are the bride of Christ."

The nuns even go through a marriage ceremony to Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And I say, read the Catechism of the Roman church, "Christ is the head of the body and we, the church, are the bride of Christ."

The nuns even go through a marriage ceremony to Jesus.

I said\
It really doesn't make any difference what the church says. What counts is what God says.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Agreed! What counts is what God says. And God once said through his prophet Zechariah 11:12-17; English Standard Version (ESV) 12 Then I said to them, “If it seems good to you, give me my wages; but if not, keep them.” And they weighed out as my wages thirty pieces of silver. 13 Then the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—the lordly price at which I was priced by them. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord, to the potter. 14 Then I broke my second staff Union, annulling the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15 Then the Lord said to me, “Take once more the equipment of a foolish shepherd. 16 For behold, I am raising up in the land a shepherd who does not care for those being destroyed, or seek the young or heal the maimed or nourish the healthy, but devours the flesh of the fat ones, tearing off even their hoofs.

17 “Woe to my worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm
and his right eye!
Let his arm be wholly withered,
his right eye utterly blinded!”

After he had been paid his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver by the Jewish religious shepherds of Gods people, and that money had been thrown into the house of the Lord, to the potter, the Lord swore that he would then raise up a worthless shepherd, who would not take care of his chosen flock.

Who Is it today, who claims to be the shepherd that God had risen up after he, in the body of his chosen successor Jesus, was rejected by the Jewish authorities?

So I ask you, how could that worthless shepherd that God has risen up, claim to be the Bride of Christ?

Oh you shepherd of the darkness, who claim God sent you out
And even though we know that’s true, that fact I wouldn’t flout
For God commanded Zechariah, “Throw my wages ‘cross the floor,
Those thirty bits of silver, for I’ll guide this flock no more
A worthless shepherd now I’ll raise to guide this stubborn flock
And he will be a useless one, of him I’ll take no stock
For he’ll not feed my little ones, nor search for them that’s lost
But he eats the meat of the fattest sheep. And their hoofs? He tears them off
That worthless shepherd, he is doomed for abandoning my flock
His power, will I destroy by war, his arm will wither dry, then drop
And his right eye will I turn Blind, that’s why he’s never seen
The passage where I speak of him, Zechariah eleven—twelve to seventeen.

Zechariah 13: 7, The Lord Almighty says, “Wake up Sword, and attack the shepherd who works for me! Kill him, etc.

All bodies must die then go off into judgment, even the religious bodies that have burned the pagans at the stake, who have murdered, how many thousands of women, who were accused by their husbands as witches, knowing that the church who forbade them to divorce their wives would burn or drown them as witches instead. And how many atrocities were perpetrated during the inquisition? There is not enough room in this entire forum to record the sins of the church of Constantine which has fulfilled the purpose for which God allowed it to be established.

But now has come the time for her to be judged, and no matter how righteous we become in the twilight of our years, no matter how repentant we are for the sins of our past, and no matter how many tears we shed in the passion of our despair, we must all pay the blood price for the mistakes of our past, even those whose are judged while alive and the elements of their physical bodies become so excited they burn up, and disappear. But it is the hope of God, that his children will hear his call and come out of her, and that only the empty shell will be destroyed.

Revelation 18: 4 to 8.
Come out of her my people, do not share in her sin.
You must not share her punishment, her judgment day has come
Her sins are piled to heaven and God recalls her evil ways,
She says I am no widow and I’ll never see the grave
Because of that in just one day disease will strike her down
Plagues and famine she’ll receive until the day she’s burned
You must pay her back two fold for all that she has done
Fill her cup as she filled yours, but make it take as strong
For all the glory she has claimed and all her luxury
Must be repaid this very day with pain and misery.

Elijah, who was carried up to stand by Enoch’s side
Stood by the brook at Kishon where the priests of Baal all died
It was He, who gave the order and the waters all ran red
As fifty and eight hundred more, false prophets all fell dead.
Will you fight the war ‘gainst ignorance, the war that will be won
By those who wield the S-word of God, the sharp two edge-ed tongue….....S-word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Agreed! What counts is what God says. And God once said through his prophet Zechariah 11:12-17; English Standard Version (ESV) 12 Then I said to them, “If it seems good to you, give me my wages; but if not, keep them.” And they weighed out as my wages thirty pieces of silver. 13 Then the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—the lordly price at which I was priced by them. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord, to the potter. 14 Then I broke my second staff Union, annulling the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15 Then the Lord said to me, “Take once more the equipment of a foolish shepherd. 16 For behold, I am raising up in the land a shepherd who does not care for those being destroyed, or seek the young or heal the maimed or nourish the healthy, but devours the flesh of the fat ones, tearing off even their hoofs.

17 “Woe to my worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm
and his right eye!
Let his arm be wholly withered,
his right eye utterly blinded!”

After he had been paid his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver by the Jewish religious shepherds of Gods people, and that money had been thrown into the house of the Lord, to the potter, the Lord swore that he would then raise up a worthless shepherd, who would not take care of his chosen flock.

Who Is it today, who claims to be the shepherd that God had risen up after he, in the body of his chosen successor Jesus, was rejected by the Jewish authorities?

So I ask you, how could that worthless shepherd that God has risen up, claim to be the Bride of Christ?

Oh you shepherd of the darkness, who claim God sent you out
And even though we know that’s true, that fact I wouldn’t flout
For God commanded Zechariah, “Throw my wages ‘cross the floor,
Those thirty bits of silver, for I’ll guide this flock no more
A worthless shepherd now I’ll raise to guide this stubborn flock
And he will be a useless one, of him I’ll take no stock
For he’ll not feed my little ones, nor search for them that’s lost
But he eats the meat of the fattest sheep. And their hoofs? He tears them off
That worthless shepherd, he is doomed for abandoning my flock
His power, will I destroy by war, his arm will wither dry, then drop
And his right eye will I turn Blind, that’s why he’s never seen
The passage where I speak of him, Zechariah eleven—twelve to seventeen.

Zechariah 13: 7, The Lord Almighty says, “Wake up Sword, and attack the shepherd who works for me! Kill him, etc.

All bodies must die then go off into judgment, even the religious bodies that have burned the pagans at the stake, who have murdered, how many thousands of women, who were accused by their husbands as witches, knowing that the church who forbade them to divorce their wives would burn or drown them as witches instead. And how many atrocities were perpetrated during the inquisition? There is not enough room in this entire forum to record the sins of the church of Constantine which has fulfilled the purpose for which God allowed it to be established.

But now has come the time for her to be judged, and no matter how righteous we become in the twilight of our years, no matter how repentant we are for the sins of our past, and no matter how many tears we shed in the passion of our despair, we must all pay the blood price for the mistakes of our past, even those whose are judged while alive and the elements of their physical bodies become so excited they burn up, and disappear. But it is the hope of God, that his children will hear his call and come out of her, and that only the empty shell will be destroyed.

Revelation 18: 4 to 8.
Come out of her my people, do not share in her sin.
You must not share her punishment, her judgment day has come
Her sins are piled to heaven and God recalls her evil ways,
She says I am no widow and I’ll never see the grave
Because of that in just one day disease will strike her down
Plagues and famine she’ll receive until the day she’s burned
You must pay her back two fold for all that she has done
Fill her cup as she filled yours, but make it take as strong
For all the glory she has claimed and all her luxury
Must be repaid this very day with pain and misery.

Elijah, who was carried up to stand by Enoch’s side
Stood by the brook at Kishon where the priests of Baal all died
It was He, who gave the order and the waters all ran red
As fifty and eight hundred more, false prophets all fell dead.
Will you fight the war ‘gainst ignorance, the war that will be won
By those who wield the S-word of God, the sharp two edge-ed tongue….....S-word.

I said
Are you referring to catholic?

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Are you referring to catholic?

And all her denominational daughters, who were spawned from her false and lying spirit/words/teachings, who finally broke away from their mother body to establish families of their own.

But in the main, Yes! The Roman universal church of Emperor Constantine, who claims, to be the shepherd of God's people, who the Lord had established after abandoning the Jewish nation to the destruction of the Romans.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And all her denominational daughters, who were spawned from her false and lying spirit/words/teachings, who finally broke away from their mother body to establish families of their own.

But in the main, Yes! The Roman universal church of Emperor Constantine, who claims, to be the shepherd of God's people, who the Lord had established after abandoning the Jewish nation to the destruction of the Romans.

I said
Interesting.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Did you indeed say that? Well what do ya reckon bout that?

I said
When I find something interesting I put it on the back burner and wait on the Holy Spirit to explain it to me with the verses. Some times it takes along time. But He will always give me something.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
When I find something interesting I put it on the back burner and wait on the Holy Spirit to explain it to me with the verses. Some times it takes along time. But He will always give me something.

Remembering also, that Stephen, who is said to have been filled with the Holy Spirit, said that Abraham who was born when his father Terah was 70, Did not move into the Land of Canaan until after his father at died at the age of 205.

And who also said that Abraham bought his family buried site from Hamor the father of Shechem, and that the bodies of Jacob and all his sons were buried in Shechem, none of which is true.

But the prophecy of the Lord as told through his servant Zechariah 11: 12-17, which has been fulfilled in the Roman Church, cannot be denied.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Remembering also, that Stephen, who is said to have been filled with the Holy Spirit, said that Abraham who was born when his father Terah was 70, Did not move into the Land of Canaan until after his father at died at the age of 205.

And who also said that Abraham bought his family buried site from Hamor the father of Shechem, and that the bodies of Jacob and all his sons were buried in Shechem, none of which is true.

But the prophecy of the Lord as told through his servant Zechariah 11: 12-17, which has been fulfilled in the Roman Church, cannot be denied.

I said
Doesn't have to be true.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why are their 12 gates? That is racist!

No.

You are the racist.

God accepts all those of faith in Christ regardless of their flesh.

The 12 gates of the Heavenly Jerusalem show that all may enter through the gospel of Christ which His Holy nation preaches--

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Doesn't have to be true.

Like yourself, the atheists also believe that the words of the Lord as spoken through his prophets, don't have to be true.

But I, have faith in the words of the Lord, and believe that his words as spoken through his chosen prophets are true.