Theology Club: The Body of Christ and the Dispensation of Grace

surrender

Never mind.

You must have missed this:
After relating this to my family, my entire family would love to know what this ministry to Indians is. Perhaps my local Church would like to support this ministry, as well. What’s the name and contact info. of the ministry?

I won't be able to respond with much content for a bit, but I'll check back for your reply. We have an addition to our family, so I'll be pretty tied up for now.

lesjude

Never mind.

You must have missed this:
After relating this to my family, my entire family would love to know what this ministry to Indians is. Perhaps my local Church would like to support this ministry, as well. What’s the name and contact info. of the ministry?

I won't be able to respond with much content for a bit, but I'll check back for your reply. We have an addition to our family, so I'll be pretty tied up for now.

Here is the link which I already gave you. There are also numerous videos on YouTube from his ministry trips to NZ, AU, and US.
http://www.freedom-ministries.us/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Congratulations. We have a recent addition to our family as well born at home by the power of Jesus.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul referred to the nation of Israel, not descendants of Abraham or Jacob today. And the jealousy was over salvation. Paul is explicit. Salvation has come to the gentiles to make Israel jealous....No, because he says salvation. And he is refering to Genesis 12, requiring gentiles blessing Israel to approach God. Now, we are saved through their fall to make them jealous. That isn't a part of Pentecost which isn't the Body of Christ.....

Bump for StP.

Danoh

I do not believe they are interchangable terms. I believe there is over lap.

Israel is to receive grace and be dead to sin. Israel as a nation is to what I am refering. The law will be written on their hearts, causing them to keep the statutes. They will sin no more. That is not the Body of Christ where there is no sin and no law.

The dispensation of grace is specifically to make Israel jealous. Romans 11:11 explicitly defines this for us. We are dead to sin without the law or keeping it.

What do we have in scripture to the contrary?

You wrote that back in October 4th, 2012, 11:47 AM.

Just a few months ago, I left off from participating in a Messianic Judaism forum, and some years ago, I spent some time around some of them. They're provoked to jealousy - big time.

It comes up in their conversations - how that "the Christians" have put them "to shame, even though they [the Christians] have it wrong..."

Lol, as they believe they are a continuance of that Messianic assembly in Acts 2, and keep the Law, and believe Gentiles ought to, and all the rest, they did not take kindly to my reminding them every so often that they were not only two thousand years to late, as to Acts 2 as the right model, but two thousand years too soon...

:bang: