ECT The Bible Reveals Jesus is GOD

Right Divider

Body part
At least keypurr avoids your error of denying Gods son born from the human race, the seed of David.
You must believe that God is a man, since you think that this is what it means "to have a son".

That Jesus Christ is the Son of God is a description of a relationship that is NOT biological. It is God condescending to a description based on human relations to describe a RELATIONSHIP and NOT a conception.

That you and keypurr both confuse this is a shame on you both.

You're both unbelievers that need to come to God under HIS conditions.

oatmeal

God will be born on the earth as a Son

God can not be born or die.

Gods son was and did.

Father God and Jesus Christ both have the same names/titles

Jesus bears His Fathers name.

Jesus claimed to be God

(Don't forget that humility was one His strong suits. Thanks.)
Matthew 4:7

Jesus said He ought not temp His God.

Jesus claimed to be “I AM”

The wording in Exodus was not "I AM.

And Jesus also hints that He is the great “I AM”:

Jesus was planned in the mind and heart of God before the foundation of the world including His death.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Jesus was the exact image of Father God

Jesus was raised up by His Father to become that.

Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Luk 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus claimed equality with Father God

Jesus said His Father was greater than Himself.

The equality is in that the Father had put all of the Fathers business into His sons hands.

Others claimed Jesus was God, or equal to Father God

Others claimed all sorts of things.

Jesus was the Creator of all things

No.

The Father of Jesus was and is still the creator.

Jesus is the Sustainer of all things now

Jesus was not the sustainer of all things before His resurrection.

Jesus had total power and authority over everything and everybody

Jesus was given authority.

Jesus is the Giver of eternal life

Eternal life is given from the Father through His son.

Many people called Jesus “the Son of God”

Jesus indeed is still the son of God, but it began with His birth from the human race.

The Jews taught that “Son of God” and “Messiah” signified equality with God:

Therefore, the Jews taught Messiah = Christ = Son of God

So?

Your problem is not just that you have it all wrong but that you rely on polluted food for truth.

You need to do your own seeking of the truth directly from the Lord. I am confident that you will do that.

the false teachers--

Eze 34:18 Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet?
Eze 34:19 And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

LA

Good job!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To non doubters only has Jesus been revealed as God.

John 20:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Reformation Study Bible;

This is probably the clearest and simplest confession of the deity of Christ in the New Testament. The two highest words, "Lord" (used in the Greek translation of the Old Testament for the divine name Yaweh) and "God" are used together and addressed to Jesus in recognition of his glory. Jesus accepts this worship without hesitation.

Right Divider

Body part

Reformation Study Bible;

This is probably the clearest and simplest confession of the deity of Christ in the New Testament. The two highest words, "Lord" (used in the Greek translation of the Old Testament for the divine name Yaweh) and "God" are used together and addressed to Jesus in recognition of his glory. Jesus accepts this worship without hesitation.
The only "hope" that they have to "prove" their point is fallacious arguments.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If God is Spirit, which cannot be seen, then who is this you have not explained:

"And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen." Exodus 33:17-23 (KJV)[/QUOTE]

God said no man shall see me and live.

Jesus said no man has seen God at any time.

God appeared to many men.

thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

God spoke to Moses face to face.

Act 7:30 And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.

You can work it out.

Manoah saw the Lord go up in a flame (after eating)

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God will be born on the earth as a Son

God can not be born or die.

Gods son was and did.

Father God and Jesus Christ both have the same names/titles

Jesus bears His Fathers name.

Jesus claimed to be God

(Don't forget that humility was one His strong suits. Thanks.)
Matthew 4:7

Jesus said He ought not temp His God.

Jesus claimed to be “I AM”

The wording in Exodus was not "I AM.

And Jesus also hints that He is the great “I AM”:

Jesus was planned in the mind and heart of God before the foundation of the world including His death.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Jesus was the exact image of Father God

Jesus was raised up by His Father to become that.

Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Luk 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus claimed equality with Father God

Jesus said His Father was greater than Himself.

The equality is in that the Father had put all of the Fathers business into His sons hands.

Others claimed Jesus was God, or equal to Father God

Others claimed all sorts of things.

Jesus was the Creator of all things

No.

The Father of Jesus was and is still the creator.

Jesus is the Sustainer of all things now

Jesus was not the sustainer of all things before His resurrection.

Jesus had total power and authority over everything and everybody

Jesus was given authority.

Jesus is the Giver of eternal life

Eternal life is given from the Father through His son.

Many people called Jesus “the Son of God”

Jesus indeed is still the son of God, but it began with His birth from the human race.

The Jews taught that “Son of God” and “Messiah” signified equality with God:

Therefore, the Jews taught Messiah = Christ = Son of God

So?

Your problem is not just that you have it all wrong but that you rely on polluted food for truth.

You need to do your own seeking of the truth directly from the Lord. I am confident that you will do that.

the false teachers--

Eze 34:18 Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet?
Eze 34:19 And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Reformation Study Bible;

You are a poor Bible student if you believe that.

Check out the words better than that.

LA

ZacharyB

You (LA) must believe that God is a man, since you think that this is what it means "to have a son".

That Jesus Christ is the Son of God is a description of a relationship that is NOT biological.
It is God condescending to a description based on human relations
to describe a RELATIONSHIP and NOT a conception.

That you (LA) and keypurr both confuse this is a shame on you both.

You're both unbelievers that need to come to God under HIS conditions.
Yes and Amen ...
It is God who decides how He wants to reveal Himself (and all spiritual Truth) to us!
Believe what He says, or don't.

I realized long ago ...
Because man is such a spiritual idiot, he is called to just believe everything in Scripture!
Whatever is in Scripture ... just believe it ... with NO reasoning, logic, etc.
This is a test of believing what's written, of what the Spirit reveals, and of obedience!
To think any other way is way beyond ridiculous, ludicrous, insane, etc.

Humans are born as total and absolute spiritual idiots!
BTW, the obvious PROOF of this is the many major religions, cults, sects, etc.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes and Amen ...
It is God who decides how He wants to reveal Himself (and all spiritual Truth) to us!

I realized long ago ...
Because man is such a spiritual idiot, he is called to just believe everything in Scripture!
This is a test of believing what's written, of what the Spirit reveals, and of obedience!

So you do not believe Jesus is a man.

If you knew Him you would know He is.

LA

ZacharyB

So you do not believe Jesus is a man.
If you knew Him you would know He is.
Satan can easily deceive man (you) into believing anything!
Because ...
Satan is the greatest liar and deceiver in the long history of mankind.

With me so far, or shall we stop right here?
'Cause I really don't feel like wasting any more time on this.

Cross Reference

Yes and Amen ...

I realized long ago ...

Why not ask yourself how the truth of the OT scriptures was revealed to Jesus? How did He learn them? Why did He need to know them? AND HE DID NEED TO KNOW THEM!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Satan can easily deceive man (you) into believing anything!
Because ...
Satan is the greatest liar and deceiver in the long history of mankind.

With me so far, or shall we stop right here?
'Cause I really don't feel like wasting any more time on this.

You reveal your faith is in your personal beliefs and not in Jesus of Nazareth.

The fact that Jesus is Glorified with God Himself does not mean Jesus is God Himself.

You need to come to know the man Jesus to be able to draw on the personality of the man for yourself.

The OT believers did not have that privilege, so be grateful you have that opportunity, and stop trying to be a bigshot who things he knows everything when you borrow so many teachings from other people.

Jas 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Jas 4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
Jas 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Jas 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Jas 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

LA

SaulToPaul 2

The fact that Jesus is Glorified with God Himself does not mean Jesus is God Himself.

You need to come to know the man Jesus to be able to draw on the personality of the man for yourself.

2 Cor 5:16 (KJV)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The OT believers did not have that privilege, so be grateful you have that opportunity, and stop trying to be a bigshot who things he knows everything when you borrow so many teachings from other people.

Jas 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Jas 4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
Jas 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Jas 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Jas 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

LA

2 Cor 5:16 (KJV)

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Gal 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
Gal 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

SaulToPaul 2

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Gal 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
Gal 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Paul didn't reveal the man that walked this filthy earth.