The Atonement: What did it REALLY Accomplish?

Nanja

Yeah, so awesome my mind can't comprehend the magnitude of these things!

It pleases Our Father when His Children think upon His Name.
He can never, ever forget them!

Mal. 3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,
and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name

~~~~~

beloved57

It pleases Our Father when His Children think upon His Name.
He can never, ever forget them!

Mal. 3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,
and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name

~~~~~

For Sure!

beloved57

Ransomed out of unbelief !

Ransomed out of unbelief !

Many today dont realize [because they are spiritually blinded] that unbelief/disobedience is part of God's Justice for sin; hence Paul writes God has concluded [in Justice] all in unbelief/disobedience , for the purpose of having mercy upon them all Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all

32 God has ·given [imprisoned] all people ·over to their stubborn ways [L to/in disobedience] so that he can show mercy to all.EXB

The word concluded does mean to consign, shut up, or to imprison, so by nature all men , including the Elect, are imprisoned by God into unbelief/disobedience !

The all in Rom 11:32 are all the Vessels of Mercy, like as in Rom 9:23

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

God imprisoned the Vessels of Mercy into unbelief so that He can demonstrate upon them His Mercy !

Now Christ came to give His Life a ransom for many Matt 20:28

28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Now the word ransom lutron means:

the purchasing money for manumitting slaves, a ransom, the price of ransoming; especially the sacrifice by which expiation is effected, an offering of expiation.

literally, the ransom-money (price) to free a slave. 3083 (lýtron) is used in the NT of the ultimate "liberty-price" – the blood of Christ which purchases (ransoms) believers, freeing them from all slavery (bondage) to sin.

The word above manumitting for slaves means:

To free from slavery or bondage; emancipate.

Now what all this means is all for whom Christ gave His life a ransom for, must be released from all servitude and slavery, imprisonment of sin and unbelief, disobedience.

Yes this means the ransom must experience a liberation from the Justice of unbelief/disobedience, because Christ's Life blood was the ransom payment that satisfied God's Law and Justice, so in Justice God authorizes and performs their release, this as a visible token indicating that Christ's Blood truly indeed was a sufficient payment for their release ! It was the Blood of the Covenant Zech 9:11

11 As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.

God would be Unjust to the ransom blood of Christ, if any for whom He gave His Life a ransom for die in their sins in unbelief Like these Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Thats because they , if Christ died for them, should have been ransomed out of unbelief !

beloved57

The work of Christ is Salvation !

The work of Christ is Salvation !

Lk 2:30

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Little be it known, this statement is meant of the Death/Work of Christ, which means that through His Work is accomplished full Salvation for all Gods People; and no its not just a opportunity for Salvation, for that makes Christ's Salvation fall short of God's Glory, makes it only a Whimsical possibility, a wish, but its a Salvation that actually saves sinners from their sins 1 Tim 1:15

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

This means to actualize their Salvation from sin, anything short of that would be failure. The word Save is the greek word sózó:

I save, heal, preserve, rescue.

He rescues and preserves sinners from the penalty and power of sin ! He heals them ! How does He do that ? By His Stripes 1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

That word healed iaomai

I heal, generally of the physical, sometimes of spiritual, disease.

to make whole i. e. to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvation:

Bring about means cause to occur,effect, produce, cause to exist, and this confirms that He brings about the actualization of their Salvation and not a possibility !

Lk 1:68-77

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

Nanja

Lk 2:30

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Little be it known, this statement is meant of the Death/Work of Christ, which means that through His Work is accomplished full Salvation for all Gods People; and no its not just a opportunity for Salvation, for that makes Christ's Salvation fall short of God's Glory, makes it only a Whimsical possibility, a wish, but its a Salvation that actually saves sinners from their sins 1 Tim 1:15

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

This means to actualize their Salvation from sin, anything short of that would be failure. The word Save is the greek word sózó:

I save, heal, preserve, rescue.

He rescues and preserves sinners from the penalty and power of sin ! He heals them ! How does He do that ? By His Stripes 1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

That word healed iaomai

I heal, generally of the physical, sometimes of spiritual, disease.

to make whole i. e. to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvation:

Bring about means cause to occur,effect, produce, cause to exist, and this confirms that He brings about the actualization of their Salvation and not a possibility !

Lk 1:68-77

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

Glory to our God!

Yes, Christ's Salvation work was only for Particular Sinners, His People Mat. 1:21 who were
given Him of the Father John 6:39; 17:9 before the world began to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:3-7.

2 Tim. 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes,
that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

So we can know assuredly that Christ knew each one individually, His Seed, whom His work of Salvation was for.
The Promise of Salvation was only for this Chosen Seed Rom. 4:16; Gal. 3:16.

And all those whom Salvation is for, they are given the knowledge of it experimentally
in their New Heart /Mind Ezek. 36:26 by the Spirit of Promise:

Gal. 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ;
that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

This is a great Salvation Blessing for all the Chosen Seed, and is the same one as in Gal. 4:4-6:

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

~~~~~

beloved57

Glory to our God!

Yes, Christ's Salvation work was only for Particular Sinners, His People Mat. 1:21 who were
given Him of the Father John 6:39; 17:9 before the world began to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:3-7.

2 Tim. 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes,
that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

So we can know assuredly that Christ knew each one individually, His Seed, whom His work of Salvation was for.
The Promise of Salvation was only for this Chosen Seed Rom. 4:16; Gal. 3:16.

And all those whom Salvation is for, they are given the knowledge of it experimentally
in their New Heart /Mind Ezek. 36:26 by the Spirit of Promise:

Gal. 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ;
that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

This is a great Salvation Blessing for all the Chosen Seed, and is the same one as in Gal. 4:4-6:

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

~~~~~

Excellent Review and comments !

beloved57

The work of Christ is Salvation !2

The work of Christ is Salvation !2

Today in false christianity/religion, Christ's Work has been reduced to only accomplishing a possibility/ chance for Salvation, leaving it up to man to make it an actual experience.

The Death of Christ alone has effected into actualization the full Salvation of those He came to Save, His People Matt 1:21:

That includes Redemption, Reconciliation, Propitiation, and Justification, and Sanctification with final Glorification !

His Death was Authorized by God to save all for whom He died from the Penalty and Power of Sin, thats the meaning of Lk 1:71,74-75

To be saved and or delivered from our enemies ! One of the Prime Enemies is satan, the Devil, an adversary 1 Pet 5:8

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Now the word adversary antidikos means opponent, enemy, The Devil is one of the enemies of the People of God, those made in His Image and Likness ! It was first seen with his attack against the first of God's People in Adam and Eve, they were the Church at that Time, the Body of Christ ! Thats why Paul uses that incident in counseling with the Church at Corinth 2 Cor 11:2-3

2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

That is evidence that he was an enemy of the People of God from the dawn of world history.

Now the devil, the serpent, satan is one of the enemies the people of God must be delivered from in order for Christ's coming to die and be our Salvation can be successful ! Lk 1:71

Satan was the enemy of Adam and Eve and hated them for God's Image sake ! Now, will those He came to be Saviour unto, be saved out of his hand ?

beloved57

The work of Christ is Salvation !3

The work of Christ is Salvation !3

Salvation entails for it to be Salvation, to be saved from our enemies Lk 1:71

That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

The word saved Soteria means:

Deliverance, Preservation, Safety, also in a ethical sense, that which results in or concludes to the Souls Safety and or Salvation.

This indicates that to be saved must extend to that of being saved not only from the Penalty of sin, but from its Power also in order that the saved shall serve God as Per Lk 1:74-75

to rescue us from the hand of our enemies,
and to enable us to serve him without fear

in holiness and righteousness before him all our days.NIV

That word serve latreu means to serve/worship in a capacity of a Priest, to discharge that Office.

Remember the result of the redeeming death and blood of Christ acknowledged here Rev 5:9-10

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.;

The word also means to worship God as in Phil 3:3

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship/serve God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Its the word used in Heb 9:14

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve/worship the living God?

Which the Blood of Christ is here identified to be the source by which is effected the purging of the conscience from something [dead works] to something [serving/worshiping] the True Living God !

BTW this verse condemns all who deny that the Death/Blood of Christ alone effects Salvation/ Conversion from the Power of sin to a life of Faith and Worship/Serving as a Priest unto God. For certainly there cannot be worship of God without True Faith, So Faith to serve / worship God with, is a by product/effect of the Blood of Christ, the Death of Christ !

beloved57

Redeemed from Death !

Redeemed from Death !

Hos 13:14

14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

This Promise of redemption is premised upon the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

The Blood of the Covenant Zech 9:11

As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.

Which is the same as here Matt 26:28

For this is my blood of the new testament/covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Now understand, this Redemption in Christ's blood delivers His People, the Many Matt 26:28 from all the penal evils of sin and death!

Now one of these penal evils for their sins is that of spiritual death, and thats why as a consequence of His Death for them, all for whom He died, His entire Body, Church that He gave Himself for Eph 5:25 must be made alive out of spiritual death of trespasses and sins, as indicated and stated in Eph 2:4-6

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

This being made alive with Christ while dead in sins, is the consequence and faithfulness to God's Promise Hos 13:14

14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

You see death in all of its varieties is an enemy 1 Cor 15:26

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Now this verse in its context is speaking of physical death, for it at present is an enemy that serves a good purpose for the Saints Ps 116:15 , it has no evil in it for them,

However spiritual death is also an enemy, it prevents them that are greatly Loved by God from serving Him, so Christ's redeeming death provided effective provision to deliver, rescue them from the powers of spiritual death, so that they can worship/serve Him in Spirit and Truth, so we read in Lk 1:74-75

74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies [spiritual death] might serve him without fear,

Folks Christ's death would be proved ineffective to redeem if it did not effect deliverance from spiritual death of all those Christ died for !

beloved57

Made Righteous in Him !

Made Righteous in Him !

2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Christ was made sin for us, which equates to His dying because our sins were laid to His Charge, Hence He died for our sins 1 Cor 15:3 !

This scripture 2 Cor 5:21 moreso than any other, proves that those Christ died for, made sin for, that they are in Him, and in Him made Righteous ! He could not have died for us if there was not first a Legal Union so that He could be justly charged with our sins before God's Law and Justice !

Now this being made the Righteousness of God in Him because of His Death, is accorded with Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The word made here is the greek word kathistémi:

I set down, bring down to a place; I set in order, appoint, make, constitute.

"to set down as, constitute (Latinsisto), equivalent to to declare, show to be

Now heres how it goes, because of one mans disobedience, that being Adam, many were made, constituted, shown to be sinners !

The correlative is Because of one Mans obedience, that being Christ, many shall be made, constituted, shown to be Righteous !

Yet the order is important, first the many are made or shown to be sinners, by Natural Birth, then later those sinners are made , shown to be Righteous by Spiritual Birth, thats why it reads they shall be made Righteous, because their natural being comes first, then their Spiritual being comes afterwards, they first must bear the image of the natural, before bearing the image of the Spiritual, a principal stated here 1 Cor 15:49

And as we have borne the image of the earthy[Adam as sinners], we shall also bear the image of the heavenly[Christ the Righteous].

So all them Christ died for, are made to be , shown to be, and declared to be Righteous by Christ's Righteousness imputed to them. The fact is, His dying for them, and His Righteousness charged to them, are corresponding blessings, one cannot be true without the other.

This would mean that everyone Christ has died for is in Christ, because He having been made sin for them [denoting His death for them] they are made the Righteousness of God [by Imputation] in Him, so they are even in Him as unrepentant, unbelieving enemies, they are still in Him made Righteous ! This is a Gospel Truth that the perishing lost religious world does not believe !

Nanja

2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Christ was made sin for us, which equates to His dying because our sins were laid to His Charge, Hence He died for our sins 1 Cor 15:3 !

This scripture 2 Cor 5:21 moreso than any other, proves that those Christ died for, made sin for, that they are in Him, and in Him made Righteous ! He could not have died for us if there was not first a Legal Union so that He could be justly charged with our sins before God's Law and Justice !

Now this being made the Righteousness of God in Him because of His Death, is accorded with Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The word made here is the greek word kathistémi:

I set down, bring down to a place; I set in order, appoint, make, constitute.

"to set down as, constitute (Latinsisto), equivalent to to declare, show to be

Now heres how it goes, because of one mans disobedience, that being Adam, many were made, constituted, shown to be sinners !

The correlative is Because of one Mans obedience, that being Christ, many shall be made, constituted, shown to be Righteous !

Yet the order is important, first the many are made or shown to be sinners, by Natural Birth, then later those sinners are made , shown to be Righteous by Spiritual Birth, thats why it reads they shall be made Righteous, because their natural being comes first, then their Spiritual being comes afterwards, they first must bear the image of the natural, before bearing the image of the Spiritual, a principal stated here 1 Cor 15:49

And as we have borne the image of the earthy[Adam as sinners], we shall also bear the image of the heavenly[Christ the Righteous].

So all them Christ died for, are made to be , shown to be, and declared to be Righteous by Christ's Righteousness imputed to them. The fact is, His dying for them, and His Righteousness charged to them, are corresponding blessings, one cannot be true without the other.

This would mean that everyone Christ has died for is in Christ, because He having been made sin for them [denoting His death for them] they are made the Righteousness of God [by Imputation] in Him, so they are even in Him as unrepentant, unbelieving enemies, they are still in Him made Righteous ! This is a Gospel Truth that the perishing lost religious world does not believe !

I agree about 2 Cor. 5:21, and it complements Eph. 1:4 perfectly.
The Chosen Elect of God are One Body in Christ. When He was Slain for them, and only them,
His Righteousness was charged to them. So they were reconciled to God even while they were
unbelieving enemies
Rom. 5:10, and Christ's Righteousness was imputed to them even before they ever had Faith.
They were Justified Rom. 5:9 without their performing any action whatsoever such as Believing and Repenting,
but strictly because of Christ's Death for them.

~~~~~

beloved57

I agree about 2 Cor. 5:21, and it complements Eph. 1:4 perfectly.
The Chosen Elect of God are One Body in Christ. When He was Slain for them, and only them,
His Righteousness was charged to them. So they were reconciled to God even while they were
unbelieving enemies
Rom. 5:10, and Christ's Righteousness was imputed to them even before they ever had Faith.
They were Justified Rom. 5:9 without their performing any action whatsoever such as Believing and Repenting,
but strictly because of Christ's Death for them.

~~~~~

Amen, God has blessed your understanding!

StanJ

Rom 5:11

11And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

The Atonement of Christ has reconciled the elect world to God. It secured and ensured for it [ the elect world] every spiritual blessing needed to live unto God and for His Glory through Jesus christ.

Even before the elect are born into this world as sinners, they have already [by the blood of Christ] been reconciled to God, it will now be a matter of time for it to be manifested.

The atonement accomplished the complete salvation for all whom it was offered for, that is the death of christ. It provides them Faith, repentance, sanctification, redemption, and every needful spiritual blessing to convert them to God, and remain secured forever.

Yes and notice, Paul says we have to actually RECEIVE it. The reconciliation and redemption is what Christ did. We did NOT contribute to that in ANY way. Once we follow Paul's instruction in Rom 10:9-11 (NIV), we then have RECEIVED the atonement that was made for ALL sin.

beloved57

Yes and notice, Paul says we have to actually RECEIVE it. The reconciliation and redemption is what Christ did. We did NOT contribute to that in ANY way. Once we follow Paul's instruction in Rom 10:9-11 (NIV), we then have RECEIVED the atonement that was made for ALL sin.

They received it while they were enemies by Him , that is why they were reconciled as enemies Rom 5:10 while others are under Gods Wrath and condemnation!

beloved57

It Promises Spiritual Life !

It Promises Spiritual Life !

Those Christ died for, He promised them Spiritual Life ! This is a Spiritual Truth that those not born again cannot receive ; However When Christ made this statement Jn 12:32

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

The big if here that needs to be done in order for the drawing of all to take place is He being lifted up, referring to His Death on the Tree Jn 3:14

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

And out of this Lifting up His Promise is that He will or shall draw all for whom He was Lifted up for unto Himself, and the drawing here is Spiritual Life.

The word for draw, helko has a metaphorically definition :

to draw by inward power, lead, impel

Now in addition to the inward power being the Life of the Holy Spirit according to the Faith of Promise Ezk 36:27

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

And the Spirit is Life because of Righteousness Rom 8:10

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

The Spirit gives Life to all whom Christ died and made Righteous Rom 5:19, because Christ's Righteousness has been Imputed, Life is given in recognition of it !

Prov 12:28

In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Christ's Righteousness Imputed is the way of Life !

beloved57

It Promises Spiritual Life ! 2

It Promises Spiritual Life ! 2

Jn 12:32

More now on the word draw helko :

II.metaph., to draw by inward power, lead, impel

We are establishing why to draw equates to Spiritual Life, and why Jn 12:32 is in fact a Promise Christ makes in giving Life as a result of His being lifted up, meaning His Death, for all whom He was lifted up in behalf of !

As a result of His Death for the many, that many shall be made Righteous Rom 5:19 and thats imputed Righteousness, and where there is Righteousness, The Spirit for Christ's Sake gives Life Ezk 36:27

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

That gives the inward power ! Now the word impel denotes motion which denotes movement, which denotes action and or lively activity which of course denotes Life !

This is the Life He promised the World of His Sheep Jn 6:33

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Thats the result of His coming down, was to give Life unto the World, Spiritual Life !

Also to the same purpose we have Jn 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they[The Sheep World] might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

This life which is by the Spirit because of Righteousness, because of His Obedience unto death, is the drawing power and impelling spken of by Jesus in Jn 12:32, promised if He be Lifted up from the earth, which He was !

The drawing to Christ is into a life of intimate fellowship with Christ, as His Bride says in Canticles 1:4

Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

The drawing produces Spiritual activity, the running after Christ !

This espousal drawing and running to Christ is the result of having Spiritual Life. That drawing is that Life in action that He came to give His Sheep Jn 10:10;6:33 and it comes as promised as a result/effect of having been lifted up from the earth, signifying His Death on the Cross !

If any for whom Christ died do not receive Life to come to Christ into His Fellowship 1 Cor 1:9 then Jn 12:32 and Jesus promise there is a Lie !

beloved57

It Promises Spiritual Life and faith persuasion ! 3

It Promises Spiritual Life and faith persuasion ! 3

Jesus said as an consequence of being Lifted up [His Death upon the Tree/Cross] Jn 12:32

Now in the original the word men is not there, so it reads basically :

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all unto me.

Now whoever the all are, they will be drawn to Christ ! We do know for sure, the all are of those He was Lifted up on the Cross in behalf of !

Now I believe the all are the Sheep or His Sheep and heres why. Jesus basically says the same thing here in Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them[Other Sheep] also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Notice, the Other Sheep He must bring ! The word bring here is key to our understanding and how it relates to Jn 12:32, its the word , a verb
agō:

II.to lead,

A.to lead, guide, direct

B.to lead through, conduct to: to something

C.to move, impel: of forces and influences on the mind

And the word draw in Jn 12:32 is the greek verb helkō:

II.metaph., to draw by inward power, lead, impel

They are basically the same definition, To lead and or to impel. The impelling is by inward power that has a persuasive influence on the mind !

The word helko also means :

I drag, draw, pull, persuade, unsheathe.

And may I add that the idea of Faith is to persuade ! The common greek word for Faith is pistis:

which is from peithô which means:

persuade, be persuaded") – properly, persuasion (be persuaded, come to trust

And so thats what the drawing in Jn 12:32 entails as a result of Christ being Lifted up. They all for whom He was lifted up in behalf shall be persuaded into Faith/ Trust !

How will He persuade them into Trust ? By the Power of the Gospel Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

In the original the word Trust is not there, it was added by the Translators, but the verb pisteuó/believed is which means:

I believe, have faith in, trust in; pass: I am entrusted with.

to think to be true; to be persuaded of; to credit, place confidence in;

So Jn 12:32 is a standing Testimony from the Mouth of Christ Himself stating that all for whom He died shall come to Faith in Him, for as it is written, The Just shall Live by Faith ! Everyone Christ died for shall be made Just/ Righteous Rom 5:19 !

StanJ

They received it while they were enemies by Him , that is why they were reconciled as enemies Rom 5:10 while others are under Gods Wrath and condemnation!

No, Paul teaches they receive it when they recognize and confess Jesus. Rom 10:9-11
You still confuse reconciliation with salvation, and they are two DIFFERENT issues.