The Assault Against Local Police

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That would make us allies, and well, we're anything but that.
I'm not interested in being an ally with a libertarian like you, especially a very confused libertarian like you.
You seemed to be looking forward to yet another public lynching of a police officer.
What a bizarre thing to say.
So, confused, libertarian and taken to making bizarre statements.
Bit of a weirdo, aren't you?

All of these career criminals and drug addicts are treated like Saints.
By you and your fellow libertarians?
You're not offended ...
Of course not. What a bizarre thing to ask.
The Grand Jury wasn't concerned ...
Cite?
Maybe Grand Juries are "unreasonable"?
Is that what libertarians like you think?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:
The Grand Jury wasn't concerned, and they heard all of the evidence. Maybe Grand Juries are "unreasonable"?
Cite what, that the Grand Jury hearing the case didn't bring charges against the officer and therefore wasn't concerned that one of the four shots fired by the Officer hit your gang banging Saint in the back?

Regarding your concern that Saint Arthur was shot in the back. I find that people who aren't around guns and have absolutely no knowledge of shooting at a moving target think as you do.

The autopsy, which you claim you've read, stated the following:

"According to the autopsy report, the single gunshot wound entered Arthur Keith’s left upper back, barreled through his ribs on the left side, punctured his left lung and heart, before exiting the right side of his chest. "

Obviously the shot hit Saint Arthur inside the van, after he pulled the gun on the Officer, instead of being outside and running away from the Officer.

BTW, surprise surprise, yet another Saint that was on drugs:

"The 8-page document also revealed that the 19-year-old has cannabinoids and oxycodone in his system at the time of his death."

"

ok doser

Cite what ...
That the grand jury wasn't concerned that Keith was shot in the back
... Saint Arthur was shot in the back.
Keith was shot in the back, yes.

Why you confused libertarians insist on considering him a saint is beyond me.
I find that people who aren't around guns and have absolutely no knowledge of shooting at a moving target think as you do.
So far, your attempts to describe how you think I think have been an absolute disaster for you, and indicative of a mental disorder.
Is that why you identify as a libertarian?
You have a mental disorder?
It would explain a lot.
The autopsy, which you claim you've read, stated the following:

"According to the autopsy report, the single gunshot wound entered Arthur Keith’s left upper back, barreled through his ribs on the left side, punctured his left lung and heart, before exiting the right side of his chest. "
Yes it does.
Obviously the shot hit Saint Arthur inside the van, after he pulled the gun on the Officer, instead of being outside and running away from the Officer.

Anthony Pierson, from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office’s Special Prosecutions Section says you're wrong: https://www.ideastream.org/news/no-...ousing-police-officer-who-killed-arthur-keith
BTW, surprise surprise, yet another Saint that was on drugs:
Surprise surprise, another instance of you, in your confused (drug-addled?) libertarian mind bestowing sainthood on a criminal.

Bizarre

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anthony Pierson, from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office’s Special Prosecutions Section says you're wrong: https://www.ideastream.org/news/no-...ousing-police-officer-who-killed-arthur-keith
Pierson said the gunshot wound to the back, near Keith's armpit, corroborates Griffith's statement and other evidence.

“Someone with a gun in their left hand, turn back and be shot and produce that wound, that wound is consistent with that trajectory as well as if someone had a gun in their right hand and was pointing it back, that wound would also be consistent,” he said.

I rest my case, as obviously your Saint wasn't shot in the back while running away like you and his family said he was.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Liberals/libertarians are going to have fun with this one: Ronald Greene, who for some reason looks a bit different in his numerous mug shots than he does in this picture.

Ronald-Greene.png
200900012279.jpg

ok doser

Pierson said the gunshot wound to the back, near Keith's armpit, corroborates Griffith's statement and other evidence.
Right, and contradicts you
... your Saint ...
YOU, my silly little confused libertarian friend, are the only one who's been calling him a Saint.
... wasn't shot in the back while running away like you ... said he was.
Once again you are confused. I never said that. You're lying. You should stop lying.

ok doser

Liberals/libertarians are going to have fun with this one: Ronald Greene, who for some reason looks a bit different in his numerous mug shots than he does in this picture
Are you planning to confer sainthood on this friend of yours too?

Last edited:

ok doser

Pierson said ...
From the link:

Anthony Pierson, from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office’s Special Prosecutions Section, said Wednesday that CMHA police officer James Griffiths and other officers were responding to a call about a person with a gun at the public housing complex near East 55th Street and Woodland Avenue.

An officer, whom Pierson did not identify, opened the door of a black minivan where he saw someone moving. The officer told investigators he could see Keith had a gun.

“The officer gives commands for Arthur to drop the gun and get out of the vehicle,” Pierson said. “Mr. Keith gets out of the vehicle, turns toward the officer, and according to the officer, points the gun at him,” Pierson said.

Griffiths then fired four times, striking Keith once in the back.

“Someone with a gun in their left hand, turn back and be shot and produce that wound, that wound is consistent with that trajectory as well as if someone had a gun in their right hand and was pointing it back, that wound would also be consistent,” he said.

Pierson said Keith was 15 to 20 feet away from Griffiths when he pointed the gun at the officer and about the same distance away when he was shot. A firearm was found near Keith after he continued running away a short distance before falling.

“The gun was retrieved and analyzed. Mr. Keith's DNA was on that weapon. It was on the trigger, the slide and the magazine,” Pierson said.

That's the guy YOU call a saint

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This guy is usually spot on:

TOL's head libertarian is occasionally good for something (it's a good thing that Saint Ronald wasn't shot in the back, or we'd have repeat of the St. Arthur Keith discussion).

The speaker on the YouTube video above didn't mention that Saint Ronald's death was due to:

The autopsy, conducted at the Arkansas State Crime Lab, listed Greene’s cause of death as “cocaine induced agitated delirium complicated by motor vehicle collision, physical struggle, inflicted head injury and restraint.” But it notably left unanswered whether the crash or excessive police force caused his most severe injuries, including a fractured breastbone and lacerated aorta.

Anyway, the FBI is investigating the case and undoubtedly they'll find alleged "civil rights violations" and put away the officers for a very long time.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, you are

You're good for mocking for all of your ridiculous conferring of sainthood on thugs 🤣
You'll notice that if not all, the vast majority of these Saint's were on drugs. Surely you're not denouncing recreational drug use are you? Ron Paul would disown you if that were the case.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:
You'll notice that if not all, the vast majority of these Saint's were on drugs. Surely you're not denouncing recreational drug use are you? Ron Paul would disown you if that were the case.
There you go again! 🤣🤣🤣
People should note that libertarians never, and I mean NEVER denounce recreational drug use, as it's a huge part of their ideology and political movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And here you are conferring sainthood on these drug addicted thugs, you libertarian 🤣
Is that a long awaited denunciation of recreational drug use? BTW, one of your fellow libertarians made reference to one of the druggies killed by the police as being the Messiah. I guess I'm disrespecting them by only giving them Sainthood huh?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:
Is that a long awaited denunciation of recreational drug use?
Checking my calendar to see if Hell froze over in the past hour, no, it wasn't a denunciation of recreational drug use on your part, as recreational drug use is a huge part of libertarian ideology and the political movement.

For those of you following this thread that don't know about libertarian ideology, it promotes out of wedlock sex, and thus fatherless homes, drug use, crime and death, i.e. it's the key component behind this insanity that we're seeing.

ok doser

Checking my calendar to see if Hell froze over in the past hour, no, it wasn't a denunciation of recreational drug use on your part
Oh, is that what you were expecting you silly drug-addled confused libertarian you? 🤣
, as recreational drug use is a huge part of libertarian ideology and the political movement.
That would explain your willingness to confer sainthood on thugs who recreationally use drugs and assault police officers.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Sigh, Aaron is in one of his anal retentive moods again).

So who is going to be the next drug addicted/career criminal that has been given Sainthood by the liberal/libertarian mainstream media?

There are so man y to pick from.

BTW, these liberals/libertarians couldn't care less about these dead junkies, the whole idea is to federalize local police, and believe me, not many people would like a federalized police force.