The Assault Against Local Police

marke

So maybe God didn't put anti drug, anti counterfeiting morals into George Floyd and those things are in his DNA?
Like all humans, Floyd was born a sinner. If Floyd made himself sick by abusing substances that was not God's fault. If Floyd died as a result of resisting arrest in his weakened state that was not God's fault.

marke

Like all humans, Floyd was born a sinner. If Floyd abused substances that was not God's fault.
Exodus 18:21
Romans 13
1 Peter 2:13-15

Hey, let's throw in Leviticus 18:22 for your rainbow flag waving President too.

Exodus 18:21​

21 Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:

Do you think God is telling you to provide able men to rule over America and if I support Trump I am wrong for that reason?

Romans 13:1

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Do you think I am wrong for supporting Trump because so many Americans refused to be subject unto him when he was President?

1 Peter 2:13-15

13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

Do you think I was wrong to support Trump because so many Americans refused to submit to him?

Leviticus 18:22

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Do you think I was wrong to support Trump because so many Americans promoted abominable sexual perversions?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Exodus 18:21​

21 Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:

Do you think God is telling you to provide able men to rule over America and if I support Trump I am wrong for that reason?

Politicians who support the rainbow flag of perversion and death, who give pardons to drug queen pins like Alice Marie Johnson and state that career criminal and junkie George Floyd is "looking down" (from Heaven) and who show admiration for mass murdering tyrants (the Chinese Communists at Tiananmen Square, Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, etc. etc.) aren't God fearing men.

Romans 13:1

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Do you think I am wrong for supporting Trump because so many Americans refused to be subject unto him when he was President?
Romans 13:4 4For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

People are wrong to support Donald Trump because he doesn't punish evil (see my above examples) and praise those that do good. (Ditto on 1 Peter 2: 14)

Leviticus 18:22

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Do you think I was wrong to support Trump because so many Americans promoted abominable sexual perversions?

People who support Donald Trump are wrong to support him because he promotes sexual perversion, i.e. homosexuality (we could talk about his incestuous thoughts about his daughter Ivanka, but let's not go there, as I just ate dinner.

marke

Politicians who support the rainbow flag of perversion and death, who give pardons to drug queen pins like Alice Marie Johnson and state that career criminal and junkie George Floyd is "looking down" (from Heaven) and who show admiration for mass murdering tyrants (the Chinese Communists at Tiananmen Square, Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, etc. etc.) aren't God fearing men.

You are claiming I am wrong for supporting Trump because he was not a God-fearing man? Is that what God told you? If so, do you know of any man you can vote for because he is a God-fearing man? Do you think your God-fearing guy could get elected in America?
Romans 13:4 4For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

People are wrong to support Donald Trump because he doesn't punish evil (see my above examples) and praise those that do good. (Ditto on 1 Peter 2: 14)

Do you think Trump pardoned the wrong people and that I am wrong for supporting him because God supposedly opposes him for that reason? Do you think your God-fearing guy should have had the support of every American who wanted to please God? Was that because your God-fearing guy did not pardon the wrong people?
People who support Donald Trump are wrong to support him because he promotes sexual perversion, i.e. homosexuality (we could talk about his incestuous thoughts about his daughter Ivanka, but let's not go there, as I just ate dinner.

You think Trump is a wicked sex pervert for various reasons. Does that mean you supported someone else because that other person pleased God and believed and obeyed God's every command, law, teaching, and principle?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are claiming I am wrong for supporting Trump because he was not a God-fearing man? Is that what God told you?

If so, do you know of any man you can vote for because he is a God-fearing man?
They're out there, but remember your fellow libertarians said "We're not voting for a pastor" when you voted for Donald Trump (pssst, this is where you deny being a libertarian).
Do you think your God-fearing guy could get elected in America?

Which has nothing to do with Exodus 18:21, BUT, if enough followers of Christ just followed those basic commandments on the role of civil government and electing God fearing men into public office, it could be done.
Do you think Trump pardoned the wrong people and that I am wrong for supporting him because God supposedly opposes him for that reason?

Yeah, I'd say that giving a Presidential Pardon to a drug queen pin that had ties a Colombian drug cartel and who destroyed countless lives for profit, and because of that was given a life sentence, was "pardoning the wrong people".

How about Donnie and Richie Grenell's world crusade to decriminalize homosexuality, do you believe that pleases God? (maybe God has had second thoughts on destroying Sodom and Gomorrah?).
Do you think your God-fearing guy should have had the support of every American who wanted to please God? Was that because your God-fearing guy did not pardon the wrong people?
Huh?

You think Trump is a wicked sex pervert for various reasons.
You referred to homosexuality as an "abominable sexual perversion". I'm just agreeing with you by pointing out that Donald Trump promotes it.

Does that mean you supported someone else because that other person pleased God and believed and obeyed God's every command, law, teaching, and principle?
Let's just say that I have a little higher standard than you libertarians do when electing public officials (psssst, this is where you deny being a libertarian).

marke

They're out there, but remember your fellow libertarians said "We're not voting for a pastor" when you voted for Donald Trump (pssst, this is where you deny being a libertarian).

You did not tell me whom you were supporting while I was supporting Trump. Are you condemning me for the same supposed sins you are committing?
Which has nothing to do with Exodus 18:21, BUT, if enough followers of Christ just followed those basic commandments on the role of civil government and electing God fearing men into public office, it could be done.

Whom do you think followers of Christ should have voted for on Nov 2016 or Nov 2020 instead of Trump? Whom did you think I should have voted for instead of Trump?
Yeah, I'd say that giving a Presidential Pardon to a drug queen pin that had ties a Colombian drug cartel and who destroyed countless lives for profit, and because of that was given a life sentence, was "pardoning the wrong people".

Who was that, Chelsea Manning? If a president pardons someone you think should not have been pardoned does that mean to you that God opposed everyone who ever supported that president?
How about Donnie and Richie Grenell's world crusade to decriminalize homosexuality, do you believe that pleases God? (maybe God has had second thoughts on destroying Sodom and Gomorrah?).
Huh?

You referred to homosexuality as an "abominable sexual perversion". I'm just agreeing with you by pointing out that Donald Trump promotes it.

You are right, nobody should promote sexual perversion, not even Trump. So which presidential candidate did you vote for in 2016 and 2020, someone who condemns sodomy? Was God well pleased with your choice?
Let's just say that I have a little higher standard than you libertarians do when electing public officials (psssst, this is where you deny being a libertarian).
People can call me a libertarian, a conservative, a liberal, a democrat, or whatever. I am a conservative Christian who has no allegiance to political party or candidates that is not superseded by my allegiance to God.