ECT The Answer to the Problem of Unanswered Prayer

0scar

You don't like scripture you are not familiar with, do you?

No one is. It is called the fear of the unknown.

God says, "Fear not, for I am with thee, whithersoever you go"

a bonus note: it is spelled deceive, not desieve. I do not desieve stupid people, I can prove that. Have I desieved you? No, I have not. See, I do not desieve stupid people.

and more important:
do you have or not an example of real life of a prayer being actually answered?
you dont.

nodelink

and more important:
do you have or not an example of real life of a prayer being actually answered?
you dont.

Along with many others, I prayed "Hallowed be Thy Name" this week and look what happened:

Millions of people showed up in church gatherings this weekend all over the world to worship God.

Q. Should we pray for health and wealth and pleasures?

A. Not as a first priority. Jesus said: Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness (Matthew 6:33)

0scar

Along with many others, I prayed "Hallowed be Thy Name" this week and look what happened:

Millions of people showed up in church gatherings this weekend all over the world to worship God.

Q. Should we pray for health and wealth and pleasures?

A. Not as a first priority. Jesus said: Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness (Matthew 6:33)

WOW!!!!!

thanks to YOU, and to few more, because YOUR prayed, is that millons showed up in the human organizations self called "churches".

I challenge you to pray for tomorrow for the Sun come up in the morning. Let see if tomorrow morning the Sun rise again in answer to your prayers

0scar

i'm gathering numerous scriptures to show prayer working and how to pray, since you like the facts. see ya soon:sam:

see me soon? how long is it soon?
did you finish gathering scriptures to show that preayers actually works in the manner and way the present time pators and books teach?
did you?
we are waiting for. or is it that you could not found any scripture? is it that prayer as presented by today's pastors and books are fake, false, failure?