ECT The Answer to the Problem of Unanswered Prayer

Livelystone

you are absolutely correct: I cal YOU a liar.
you shall go across your country healing every single healt problem.
I am use to deal with christians pretending to cure desieses

This is because you have an unclean heart and your denial of the truth is the only way you can fulfill satans will for you

It must really suck to be you

nodelink

When we pray, we can pray in the church gatherings and public places to be seen by others and have our reward and recognition from other people (Matthew 6:5).

When we pray, we can do it in secret. Then, we have the promise that God the Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward it openly (Matthew 6:6).

The whole counsel of God in the Bible contains much instruction on prayer.

nodelink

When we pray, we can pray in the church gatherings and public places to be seen by others and have our reward and recognition from other people (Matthew 6:5).

When we pray, we can do it in secret. Then, we have the promise that God the Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward it openly (Matthew 6:6).

Of course, one of the most general and applicable prayer promises in the Bible is:

Ask and it will be given to you. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7)

0scar

Of course, one of the most general and applicable prayer promises in the Bible is:

Ask and it will be given to you. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7)

GOOD!!!!!!!!

those are the lies that pastors teach in order to keep christians coming to church siking for answers. but the answers never show up and the pastors alway have some excuses. excuses that you will repeat for all of us.

those promesses - read the op - are not for us, and not for now.

it is very easy to say big words of "you will recieve". difficult is to have them recieving anything. DO YOU HAVE ANY EXAMPLE OF REAL LIFE OF ANY PRAYER ACTUALLY ANSWERED?

0scar

GOOD!!!!!!

and.... any real life example of a prayer being actually answered????

Livelystone

Then the reason you have NONE prayer answered is because of me?

I know respected elders in different churches who are witnesses of prayers coming from me being answered by God with miracles....... sometimes for their family members sometimes with their close friends

Just last week I was cured of lung cancer that I already posted above proven through multiple X-Rays and after a friend prayed for me but without any medical intervention.

Furthermore I reported your false accusations and have offered to send my medical records to knight that prove me telling the truth, and you to be the dirty dog lying false accuser that you are.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I know respected elders in different churches who are witnesses of prayers coming from me being answered by God with miracles....... sometimes for their family members sometimes with their close friends

Just last week I was cured of lung cancer that I already posted above proven through multiple X-Rays and after a friend prayed for me but without any medical intervention.

Furthermore I reported your false accusations and have offered to send my medical records to knight that prove me telling the truth, and you to be the dirty dog lying false accuser that you are.

Praise God ! Prayer Works. it is proven everyday. there is Proof in The Bible ! - oscar refuses to find that in The Bible. but The Holy Spirit prays for oscar. for all of us

Livelystone

. but The Holy Spirit prays for oscar. for all of us

I agree, and we are to bless those who curse us.

Something that is not natural to do,however, praying for those who spitefully abuse us is a by product of the same agape love our Father had for us while we were yet sinners......... and may well be the reason why we are the ones they abuse. After all if we do not pray for them who will?

I will include Oscar in my prayers

Cross Reference

[/B]

I agree, and we are to bless those who curse us.

Something that is not natural to do,however, praying for those who spitefully abuse us is a by product of the same agape love our Father had for us while we were yet sinners......... and may well be the reason why we are the ones they abuse. After all if we do not pray for them who will?

We are not to bless those who speak against what is plainly revealed in the written word of God intended for our son-ship in Him; our agape road journey Home. That means you.

oatmeal

do you have any specific example of a pray actually being answered to you, that you can share with us?

Like what?

Asking God for help for others and then God giving that responsibility to me?

Or praying for someone who was injured in a fire in a different state and then meeting that person 40 + years later and finding out that worse things than fire can happen to a person?

Livelystone

We are not to bless those who speak against what is plainly revealed in the written word of God intended for our son-ship in Him; our agape road journey Home. That means you.

This was a heavy topic on my mind when I went back to bed earlier.

When we forgive and help someone who has committed an offense we heap "coals of fire upon their heads" releasing them from condemnation of the law that cannot save (which we can legally hold them to) but open up unto them grace that saves. As the Bible says what we loosen on earth we loosen in heaven, however, what we bind to the law on earth we bind to the law in heaven and obligate God to judge by law rather than saving them through grace........... this is the truth about us binding and loosening.

Romans 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head

This is why Jesus forgave those who crucified Him and asked His Father to do the same............. Unfortunately you just do not understand Agape that is unconditional love which is the Love the Father had for us while we were yet sinners and enemies of the Cross

The only people Jesus was not forgiving of (without punishment) were those who defiled the temple causing it to become a den of robbers

Todays clergy are the robbers who defile the temples today by teaching the church false doctrines such as the rapture and future resurrections 1000 years apart as well as a bunch of other evangelical garbage

0scar

I, myself, did suffer a terrible car accident and was decapitated. with my head laying next to my body I prayed and a new head formed in my body. I prayed again and a new body was retored to my head.

0scar

Praise God ! Prayer Works. it is proven everyday. there is Proof in The Bible ! - oscar refuses to find that in The Bible. but The Holy Spirit prays for oscar. for all of us

ONE example of real life of an prayer being actually answered. that is ALL it takes. not a prayer of resurrecting a man, or to move the Moon backwards. those suposed answers to prayers are self propaganda. a prayer of a normal, day a day christian.
HAVE ANY????????

0scar

[/B]

Sit and wait. because your prayer will have the same effect of all other prayers: null.
God has sent me to show you the truth about prayer. It is time for you to awake and grow up. Prayers are not about ask and recieve. You have to lear that lesson, for you know your prayers have not been answered.

0scar

Like what?

Asking God for help for others and then God giving that responsibility to me?

Or praying for someone who was injured in a fire in a different state and then meeting that person 40 + years later and finding out that worse things than fire can happen to a person?

Prayer works. I know they work. Only that do not work the way you are saying. If you ask god to help somebody, it will be obvious that God will answer: he will sent you to help that body.

But there is not any example of real life of "ask and will recieve"