The Abortion Vaccine

elohiym

baby-shocked-by-vaccine-needle.jpg

The abortion vaccine is coming.

The recombinant vaccine hCB β-LTB has received approval of the National Review Committee on Genetic Manipulation (RCGM). It is undergoing Toxicology before going back for clinical trials, under the aegis of The Indian Council of Medical Research.

This is basically how the vaccine works: the hormone hCG is linked to tetanus toxiod and injected causing an immune response against hCG. After conception the embryo begins producing hCG when it tries to implant. The mother's body, being vaccinated against hCG, sees the embryo as a threat and terminates it.

I oppose this vaccine on the grounds that it is an abortifacient.

What say you?

elohiym

From the Wiki page on immunocontraception:

Human chorionic gonadotropin

Most of the research into immunity that inhibits gamete outcome has focused on human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). hCG is not necessary for fertilization, but is secreted by embryos shortly thereafter.[69][70] Therefore immunity against hCG does not prevent fertilization. However, it was found that that anti-hCG antibodies prevent marmoset embryos from implanting in the endometrium of their mother's uterus.[6]

The main function of hCG is to sustain the ovarian corpus luteum during pregnancy past the time it would normally decay as part of the regular menstrual cycle. For the first 7–9 weeks in humans, the corpus luteum secretes the progesterone necessary to maintain the viability of the endometrium for pregnancy.[71] Therefore immunity against hCG during this time frame would function as an abortifacient, as confirmed by experiments in baboons.[7] In the scientific literature the more inclusive term "birth control vaccine" rather than "contraceptive vaccine" is used to refer to hCG vaccines.[3]​

Levolor

It will be marketed as a birth-control vaccine that gives reversible "contraception" with the added ability to fight cancers, diabetes and obesity. I'm waiting to hear it will be made of chocolate.

Making of a Unique Birth Control Vaccine against hCG with Additional Potential of Therapy of Advanced Stage Cancers and Prevention of Obesity and Insulin Resistance

There has been a plague of obesity affecting more, as well as increasingly younger, people. It was thought, years ago, that the blame of obesity in the young was due to the increase of inactivity because of video games and computers.

Now, compounding that is High Fructose Corn Syrup and other (maybe even more insidious) chemicals affecting the body's ability to maintain stasis. Then, of course, is the poor choice in foods, with the beneficial foods becoming harder and harder to find or outside people's ability to afford it.

From WHO (yeah, I know... no need to tell me):

Worldwide obesity has more than doubled since 1980.
In 2014, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were overweight. Of these over 600 million were obese.
39% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight in 2014, and 13% were obese.
Most of the world's population live in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight.
42 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2013.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs311/en/

So, why am I bringing this up?

There's chemicals in the food to mess people's body's up creating the need to take more chemicals to balance the one's eaten and now another chemical is available to treat the obesity that was caused by poor quality and chemical laden food products to begin with.

On a different note I think of the potential applications that this particular drug could be used for with a little tweaking: genocide. As well as population control.

Lastly, but not least, are the now unknown side effects. They could be horrifying.

Interestingly, I just received a phone call telling me that there is a major recall on Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. I wonder why. (Per Google it's because of the possibility of metal fragments.)

Finally, but should have been mentioned first is: abortion is child sacrifice to Ba-al; and this vaccine is just an early abortion method.

fzappa13

I think the chemical cocktails that we are offered in the name of treatment by disparate doctors are not sufficiently understood to properly appreciate their effect on us. I also think that blindly accepting them at the insistence of those who not only are unfamiliar with their combined effects or any other doctors involved in any given prescription regimen is ill advised given the incentives offered by the pharmaceutical industry to prescribe this stuff.

Most folks don't understand that doctors are employees to be hired and fired ... hopefully after evaluating their performance and before hiring them.

fzappa13

It will be marketed as a birth-control vaccine that gives reversible "contraception" with the added ability to fight cancers, diabetes and obesity. I'm waiting to hear it will be made of chocolate.

Making of a Unique Birth Control Vaccine against hCG with Additional Potential of Therapy of Advanced Stage Cancers and Prevention of Obesity and Insulin Resistance

Only a fool or the inexperienced would short sell the efficacy of chocolate when seeking the approval of the fairer sex.

1PeaceMaker

They call it "reversible" and I'm waiting for them to explain exactly how they know this. How many won't reverse or will last long enough to deny them any hope of a family?

Worse, how many women will be misled by false advertising that this is "contraception" and not serial abortion, attacking the child with their own immune systems?

1PeaceMaker

What about the way we see food allergies coming out and autoimmune disorders that last and last.... If those immune responses to vaccines last, then how can we be sure the murder-vaccine will be undone over time?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stopping the child from attaching to the mother for its support is murder.

Last edited:

1PeaceMaker

Stopping the child for attaching to the mother for its support is murder.

So this vaccine is absolutely immoral, isn't it?

We desperately need to keep and reinforce the conscience clause in the vaccination laws, because many will not agree with you and they may be the ones choosing school teen vaccination schedules. What if they required this one for school?

1PeaceMaker

How many would support forcing pre-teens and teens to be allergic to childbearing until some magical age where hopefully it has safely worn off?

It's a dreadful thought but I totally see a lot of people going there.

elohiym

This method is humane compared to most of them... not that that makes it acceptable...

This method allows for serial abortions. A woman vaccinated could potentially have an abortion every month she is using the vaccine as a form of birth control. It would be unseen and undocumented but the abortion rate would sky-rocket if this vaccine is used in mass.

1PeaceMaker

i fail to see a difference

all abortion is an attack on your own child

Yes, they are all murder, but...

it's just that the IUD doesn't make the child suffer an immune attack from the mother as it tries to implant. That would be a bit more violent and horrible if they feel anything at that age, don't you think?

Yes, they are all murder, but...

it's just that the IUD doesn't make the child suffer an immune attack from the mother as it tries to implant. That would be a bit more violent and horrible if they feel anything at that age, don't you think?
Abortion is murder. You can't pretty it up through ignorance of what your body is doing to the child. It's still murder.