The 2018 St. Louis Cardinals are tied for first place, and...

john w

Hall of Fame
...their "magic number" is 162!

watch-cardinals-online.jpg

SaulToPaul 2

Their infield looks good, I was just watching them practice down at Metzger's Field with Fred Rutherford. We left the office at 2pm and left the big account in the hands of one of our underlings.

john w

Hall of Fame
Their infield looks good, I was just watching them practice down at Metzger's Field with Fred Rutherford. We left the office at 2pm and left the big account in the hands of one of our underlings.

Yes, Tony Kubek, Jr. And their golf scores are improving, also, rising every day. I see that "The Boys Records" was up 3/4 today, in heavy trading, and "Aint Bee's Pickles" was up 15%, on speculation that ClaraEdwards Pickles" was eyeing a buy out.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, Tony Kubek, Jr. And their golf scores are improving, also, rising every day. I see that "The Boys Records" was up 3/4 today, in heavy trading, and "Aint Bee's Pickles" was up 15%, on speculation that ClaraEdwards Pickles" was eyeing a buy out.

Did your new lady friend out shoot you at the skeet range again, saint john?

john w

Hall of Fame
Did your new lady friend out shoot you at the skeet range again, saint john?

Aw, come on, Clyde. Boy, you're funny, you are. A regular George Burns and Gracie Allen. You ought to go on a radio and be an all-night disc jockey. At least then I could turn you off.