The 2009 TOL Posts of the Year Awards

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow!! I never saw that one coming. Thanks, Knight!
Congratulations to some really great posters. AA...really well deserved!
And Chatmaggot, what a deserving award for you. You are such a strong poster, consistently delivering great smack.
Nice job, everyone! :up:

Randy :chicken:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Thank you, Knight! Always a pleasure to contribute to The Cause.

Congratulations to all the other winners!

Happy New Year 2010 and today is my LB's (Lovely Bride's) birthday. Of the 70 years we have both attained, by the Grace of God, we have spent nearly 40 of them together.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you, Knight! Always a pleasure to contribute to The Cause.

Congratulations to all the other winners!

Happy New Year 2010 and today is my LB's (Lovely Bride's) birthday. Of the 70 years we have both attained, by the Grace of God, we have spent nearly 40 of them together.

70! :shocked:

You still smack 'em around like that's your combined ages. :chuckle:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,
I can't recall for sure, and I may be mixing this up with another venue, but don't each year's top posters get appointed as US ambassadors and go on a worldwide speaking circuit?

Thanks,
Randy

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,
I can't recall for sure, and I may be mixing this up with another venue, but don't each year's top posters get appointed as US ambassadors and go on a worldwide speaking circuit?

Thanks,
Randy
First stop, Taipei! :banana:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Knight,

Thanks,
Randy
:darwinsm: And why would you want to condemn some good folks to the Lake of Fire?