ECT That dirty word!

Interplanner

Believers are to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God in the living, spiritual temple through Jesus Christ, I Pet 2.

But 'spiritual' is a dirty word to D'ism and D'ism says that passage is not for us; we can only look on from the outside.

I'm not saying I believe D'ism; I think it is a mental case. But just so you can see how confusing and chopped up a group can make the Bible; there it is.

glorydaz

Believers are to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God in the living, spiritual temple through Jesus Christ, I Pet 2.

But 'spiritual' is a dirty word to D'ism and D'ism says that passage is not for us; we can only look on from the outside.

I'm not saying I believe D'ism; I think it is a mental case. But just so you can see how confusing and chopped up a group can make the Bible; there it is.

Spiritual isn't a dirty word. Try again.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

DAN P

Hi and you were a PSEUDO-dispensationalist ans never learned a thing , like verse 9 a Royal Priesthood , or

verse 12 , having your conversation HONEST among the GENTILES ( must be talking about you ) and see your bad WORKS !!

dan p

Interplanner

Spiritual isn't a dirty word. Try again.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Good for you; but you and other D'ist pals keep blasting those who say there is a fulfillment in Christ of what Israel was about, a fulfillment that is spiritual. In fact, this is true of the kingdom of priests, which we are.

btw, why skip to another verse about spiritual, when it is in this named passage twice? Trying to avoid something?

glorydaz

Good for you; but you and other D'ist pals keep blasting those who say there is a fulfillment in Christ of what Israel was about, a fulfillment that is spiritual. In fact, this is true of the kingdom of priests, which we are.

btw, why skip to another verse about spiritual, when it is in this named passage twice? Trying to avoid something?

Why would I use the same passage you used to prove you wrong? I'd just be opening myself up for what you just gave me only ten fold. I can't have been a "D'ist pal" that's been blasting you since I haven't a clue what you're saying. "There is a fulfillment in Christ of what Israel was about...."? Is this some secret code?

Just admit you're wrong about saying "spiritual" is a "dirty word" to some on this board, and I'll be on my way.

glorydaz

Hi and you were a PSEUDO-dispensationalist ans never learned a thing , like verse 9 a Royal Priesthood , or

verse 12 , having your conversation HONEST among the GENTILES ( must be talking about you ) and see your bad WORKS !!

dan p

I was wondering about that, Dan. Thank you for making it obvious. :thumb:

Interplanner

Why would I use the same passage you used to prove you wrong? I'd just be opening myself up for what you just gave me only ten fold. I can't have been a "D'ist pal" that's been blasting you since I haven't a clue what you're saying. "There is a fulfillment in Christ of what Israel was about...."? Is this some secret code?

Just admit you're wrong about saying "spiritual" is a "dirty word" to some on this board, and I'll be on my way.

There is a club that says that 'spiritual' is a dirty word when used to describe or name how God fulfilled his promises to Israel in the resurrection of Christ, Acts 13's sermon's main point. That's because of the gravity of literalism in D'ism. They say promises to Israel have to be treated woodenly, and are not pictures of anything larger or worldwide. They have to refer to Judea and they have to refer to that race--against everything the NT says. To think otherwise, they say, is to call God a liar.

And then to cap all this, they say that anyone who writes against D'ism 'doesn't know squat about it.'!!! It's the best joke on the i.net, to me. If it weren't so tragic and miserable.