test the spirit

God's Truth

God commanded sacrifice for sin and repentance.

How does one sacrifice a thing which is not his? Having dominion is not owning.

How does the life of GOD'S creatures that one even helped to bring about with their work, pay for the sins of that individual?

Sacrifice can only ever be of self.

Was the OT a shadow and portrayed as through a veil?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Go back to Cain and Abel. Abel gave a life sacrifice, and Cain did not.

glorydaz

Matthew 12: 35. A good man from his good store produces good things, and a bad man from his bad store produces bad things. 36. But I tell you that for every careless word that men shall speak they will be held accountable on the day of Judgement. 37. For each of you by his words shall be justified, or by his words shall be condemned."

Yes, I love how the viper quotes the words Jesus spoke to the Pharisees (the hypocrites of his day).

Matt. 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

One would think pops would see his guilt under the law and be led to faith in Jesus Christ. He's too busy accusing others of what he does himself. TYPICAL

Saved by grace through faith....not of yourself, pops.

God's Truth

Yes, I love how the viper quotes the words Jesus spoke to the Pharisees (the hypocrites of his day).

One would think pops would see his guilt under the law and be led to faith in Jesus Christ. He's too busy accusing others of what he does himself. TYPICAL

Saved by grace through faith....not of yourself, pops.

Stop putting down what Jesus says.

Who does that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are a comedian, in the line of an insult comedian.

Don Rickles, John Rivers, Rodney Dangerfield...

I do think you have a talent.

You could have made a lot of money doing stand up or writing for sitcoms.

They were funny, GM is not.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If I could only get you to see your own hypocrisy.

Yet you claim mine wholly blindly.

that happens when we don't take heed of Jesus' teachings seriously.

just about everything they say nt show fruit of spirit.

it is so disgraceful.

popsthebuilder

From the Torah.

Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 10
Verse 16

16 You shall circumcise the foreskin of your heart, therefore, and be no more stiffnecked.
:טז וּמַלְתֶּ֕ם אֵ֖ת עָרְלַ֣ת לְבַבְכֶ֑ם וְעָ֨רְפְּכֶ֔ם לֹ֥א תַקְשׁ֖וּ עֽוֹד

Can you see these verses do not speak of literal physical/ material temproral things?

Food is sustanance of the spirit/ soul and garments are the protection of the Lord through faithfulness to the Spirit.
a996562022c52ea57d2c7b55ce860561.jpg
21bcbb80e8d144f4f3972524263ba2b7.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fake anything is never good or right to me.
I bet you could think of a dozen things that you've hid or faked just this week.

That isn't to say that hiding another's sin is ever wrong.
Hiding another's sin????
I'm not familiar with that turn of phrase.
I would like to know what it means.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Can you see these verses do not speak of literal physical/ material temproral things?

Food is sustanance of the spirit/ soul and garments are the protection of the Lord through faithfulness to the Spirit.
a996562022c52ea57d2c7b55ce860561.jpg
21bcbb80e8d144f4f3972524263ba2b7.jpg

I do not understand you or what you are saying.

popsthebuilder

I bet you could think of a dozen things that you've hid or faked just this week.

Hiding another's sin????
I'm not familiar with that turn of phrase.
I would like to know what it means.

Things I myself have done? No.....I can think of one in regard to my sin. There are no doubt more.

The term means the same as what is found through the Bible.

Do not judge others without first judging yourself. The measure to which you weigh a thing will be weighed back to you. Forgive and forget.

I could look for specific scripture if you like?

Love your neighbor as yourself.....do we generally wave our sin around for others to see? Why would we do that for another unless said sin was hurting someone else in any way whatsoever including spiritually?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's ok.

Just remember what it is to love GOD; and do it in sincerity. Loving your neighbor (creation) as a result.

peace

God created the heavens and the earth. Are you saying that man is one of His creations? I have heard man referred to as a creature. We need to go with with the Torah, Scripture, says.

Good verse about the stranger if you are a resident and not a citizen.