test the spirit

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

weather we are circumcised the heart is not up to us to judge. Even if we believe we are, we might be deceiving ourselves.

Only God can judge that.

popsthebuilder

meshak,

[Deu 10:16 KJV] Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
[Jer 4:4 KJV] Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench [it], because of the evil of your doings.
See; you knew what I was referencing.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you heard about the circumsision of the spirit or heart?

Have you ever heard that the OT is simbolism for the truth and the law of the Spirit?

Do you understand why the killing of GOD'S creatures was never acceptable to GOD, and how it has always been a reference to self sacrifice of desires placed before the will of GOD, and the offering up of one's self wholly to GOD for GOD'S will to be done in one's own life?

no

I do not agree with you

I disagree with you

popsthebuilder

no

I do not agree with you

I disagree with you
That's alright.

Disagreements happen.

Would you care to go over the ot scripture showing that GOD wasn't pleased with people killing what HE created for the sins they committed themselves?

peace friend.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's alright.

Disagreements happen.

Would you care to go over the ot scripture showing that GOD wasn't pleased with people killing what HE created for the sins they committed themselves?

peace friend.

You simply misunderstand, what you are reading or what you have read. God is not like that.

popsthebuilder

You workers are like an old sitcom....a laugh a minute. :rotfl:
Interesting; I noticed you portray the life of Jesus and St. Paul as some play too.

Is life just a show for your amusement? People just playing parts for no real reason and with no real purpose?

drbrumley

I think you may be missing the simple fact that first born is still born, as in created or formed or emanated from.

Your conclusion about eminence of course, is correct also; it shows first in a sequence.

The scripture you posted points to the Spirit of GOD and Spirit of life to me.....which are one and the same, as is Christ in a spiritual sense. Surely the Spirit that was within Him that He shone or reflected was the self same Spirit.

Question:

Who is the mother?

he is the "firstborn" right? Born can't mean created....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Interesting; I noticed you portray the life of Jesus and St. Paul as some play too.

Is life just a show for your amusement? People just playing parts for no real reason and with no real purpose?

Did you suffer some form of 'Brain freeze' while posting this? What you said here sounds like EXTREMELY bizarre and abstract thinking.

popsthebuilder

Question:

Who is the mother?

he is the "firstborn" right? Born can't mean created....

Did I say mother?

If I had to ascribe a mother to existence then I would say earth is the mother of life as we know it. But I do not say such and contend that GOD is causal to all existence; earth being of that existence and not ever to be equated to GOD so much as of GOD for GOD'S creation and will.

To be born is to be of something....not emanating from self.....not causal to own existence. Such things are reserved for GOD almighty, and not the firstborn/ first fruits/ vine/ olive branch, or material existence in and of itself.

I must admit I don't completely understand your question.

glorydaz

Did I say mother?

If I had to ascribe a mother to existence then I would say earth is the mother of life as we know it. But I do not say such and contend that GOD is causal to all existence; earth being of that existence and not ever to be equated to GOD so much as of GOD for GOD'S creation and will.

To be born is to be of something....not emanating from self.....not causal to own existence. Such things are reserved for GOD almighty, and not the firstborn/ first fruits/ vine/ olive branch, or material existence in and of itself.

I must admit I don't completely understand your question.

Too many bright lights and empty seats.