TERROR IS A SWORD OF JUDGEMENT.

Truster

I started noticing you attacking glorydaz and Tambora, that's when your grotesque side started coming out again.

They are purveyors of a social evangel. In which there is no need to be converted, regenerated or repentant. You are of the same persuasion and I knew it all along. You cannot fool the just, because we know who our brothers are, we recognise them.

Epoisses

They are purveyors of a social evangel. In which there is no need to be converted, regenerated or repentant. You are of the same persuasion and I knew it all along. You cannot fool the just, because we know who our brothers are, we recognise them.

You know false brothers who believe in Christian philosophy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Who's your brothers and sisters on TOL?

Greg Jennings

Most people will be destroyed and then go to judgement and then be cast into the Lake of Fire. I deserve to be at the front of the line, but on July 17th 1999 at 10:30 am I was taken out of the line.

Not all people die violently, but all will suffer eternal violence unless they repent and trust.

Ok. I think I understand now. Thanks

Truster

The angel of Yah Veh has been busy in London.

Terror and war is a great sword in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. The Almighty uses the wicked to slay the wicked.

“There is no peace unto the wicked says my Elohim”.​

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.​

marhig

Ok. I think I understand now. Thanks
Judgement comes in those who know God and disobey him, or who go against Gods people. But those terrorists are children of Satan. They are listening to their father the devil not God.

Truster is wrong, if it was the will of God, then all those who do any wicked acts are doing the will of God too, and none will be judged. This is not the truth. Satan in the God of this world and many do his will, God lifts us out of this world and changes our heart to be more like Christ. And Jesus loves children he said suffer the little children to come unto me for such are as in the kingdom of heaven. NOT blow them up!

God said thou shalt not kill, and he meant it!

marhig

The angel of Yah Veh has been busy in London.

Terror and war is a great sword in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. The Almighty uses the wicked to slay the wicked.

“There is no peace unto the wicked says my Elohim”.​

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.​
No Satan has been busy in London! Like he is everywhere causing hell on earth!

Truster

Judgement comes in those who know God and disobey him, or who go against Gods people. But those terrorists are children of Satan. They are listening to their father the devil not God.

Truster is wrong, if it was the will of God, then all those who do any wicked acts are doing the will of God too, and none will be judged. This is not the truth. Satan in the God of this world and many do his will, God lifts us out of this world and changes our heart to be more like Christ. And Jesus loves children he said suffer the little children to come unto me for such are as in the kingdom of heaven. NOT blow them up!

God said thou shalt not kill, and he meant it!

Was it not in the will of the Eternal Father to have His only begotten Son hang from a tree?

Was it not in the will of the Eternal Father to slay the Amorites when their iniquity had reached its full measure?

I suggest you read from Deuteronomy 28:45 and when you get to 29:4 you'll discover why it is you have no understanding.

marhig

Was it not in the will of the Eternal Father to have His only begotten Son hang from a tree?

Was it not in the will of the Eternal Father to slay the Amorites when their iniquity had reached its full measure?

I suggest you read from Deuteronomy 28:45 and when you get to 29:4 you'll discover why it is you have no understanding.

Firstly was Jesus willing for that? Were the People in Manchester willing?

marhig

And why does God go against them? Because their don't listen to his word! They disobeyed him, that's when it's judgement, not when a suicide bomber blows himself up, thats the work of the devil!

marhig

"The wages of sin is death." For people who die it is payday! Doesn't everyone love payday?
Paul is talking about going back to being dead to God, not natural death, you are blind!

Jesus came to save sinners, not blow them up!

Truster

And why does God go against them? Because their don't listen to his word! They disobeyed him, that's when it's judgement, not when a suicide bomber blows himself up, thats the work of the devil!

Messiah holds the keys to death and Hades.