Ted Cruz sums up what is wrong in Washington DC

csuguy

don't worry about him

worry about a trump third party run
and
that might not happen
if
hillary can't get the nomination

Sorry, meant Trump :p You can tell how into politics I am! haha. Trump is very unprofessional from what I've seen - going around and calling people idiots and such in his debates. Not to say some of those remarks aren't deserved, but its simply not professional. Certainly not the way you want the leader of your nation addressing other nations.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Sorry, meant Trump :p You can tell how into politics I am! haha. Trump is very unprofessional from what I've seen - going around and calling people idiots and such in his debates. Not to say some of those remarks aren't deserved, but its simply not professional. Certainly not the way you want the leader of your nation addressing other nations.

the voters are mad and frustrated
and
they should be
but
they don't realize how hard it is to get a republican in the white house

the democrats start out with nearly 45% of the vote
all they have to do is get their people out to vote

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now we just need rusha to badmouth him to be up to speed.

picture.php
Nah, I can only focus on badmouthing one wanna-be presidential candidate at a time.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
This has to be one of the dumbest things ever typed on the internet. Well done, fool.

And Nick, I just read your post on another thread about fundamentalist Christians turning the other cheek. goodness what does this post mean? Have you lost your faith? Or are you the standard fundy here. Picking and choosing what your god would want you to say and be depending on the circumstances?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The American people have someone telling them the truth. His name is Bernie Sanders. His name is DEFINITELY not Ted Cruz ("W" the second).

If he were to drop his support for abortion "rights" and homosexual "rights," I'd probably vote for Bernie Sanders.

With respect to the OP:

If Cruz wants my vote, then he'd better show a birth certificate and prove that he was born...never mind. :p

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
the voters are mad and frustrated
and
they should be
but
they don't realize how hard it is to get a republican in the white house

the democrats start out with nearly 45% of the vote
all they have to do is get their people out to vote

Point well taken; now imagine if they were able to get all their dope fiend supporters out to vote?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And Nick, I just read your post on another thread about fundamentalist Christians turning the other cheek. goodness what does this post mean?

You're looking for meaning in Nick's posts? Good luck on that. What Nick posts here is MacBethian.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And Nick, I just read your post on another thread about fundamentalist Christians turning the other cheek.

The Horn has not wronged me. But he shall be rebuked in front of all. Did you have a point? Are you claiming fundamental muslims do not chop the head off of non-believers?

rexlunae

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4404584402001/cruz-american-people-looking-for-someone-to-speak-the-truth/?intcmp=hpvid1&playlist_id=4400878356001#sp=show-clips

I love it...

YES

That is what we are looking for, Mr. Cruz, someone who will tell us the TRUTH

Hey, remember that, everyone... Remember truth? I know it's been a LONG time... but surely you remember... (?)

_

Cruz has the most tenuous grasp on the truth of anyone in Washington. Which makes him a perfect conservative for the modern era. It's called epistemic capture, which is a fancy way of saying that they live in a world where they only hear and consider opinions from people they agree with. It's an echo chamber.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28conserv.html?_r=0

jeffblue101

LOL !!! Look who's talking ! Ted Cruz IS part of what's wrong with Washington ! He's as corrupt as any politician could ever be, and
a total scoundrel,hypocrite and liar who makes Obama and Hillary Clinton look like rank amateurs when it comes to lies and corruption !
He is one of the worst ,if not the worst politicians in U.S. history .
Cruz has zero integrity, zero credibility, zero intelligence, zero common sense, zero political competence, zero decency as a human being .
Cruz is not a conservative - he is the worst kind of politician - a theocrat . And a fascist to boot .
If politicians like Cruz got their way , there would be zero freedom in America . He is a vicious anti-gay bigot who has actually said that gay pride parades should be illegal !
He is dead wrong on all the issues and if he were elected president next year this would be the worst catastrophe in U.S. history .
Cruz is a demagogue of the worst kind .

Any conservative candidate that a liberal like Horn detest is a canditate that I need to vote for.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Republicancvhick, you're "sick" of Obamacare ? Just wait until the idiots in the GOP repeal it and you get seriously ill and there's no one and nothing to help you ! You wouldn't wantto be in a situation like this.
As much as I disagree with you, I wouldn't want you to get some terrible disease or disorder, or be disabled in an accident and go without medical care .
But this is exactly what COULD happen to you if you get what you want . And so many other Americans . Obamacare is working, and helping millions of Americans live better, more secure lives .
As the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it .