Take Time To Imagine

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Imagine if you will, combined with the reality that we know to be true. I just walked outside to a beautiful day, crisp clean air and low white fluffy clouds spaced perfectly to show the blue beauty of the morning sky.

when I go outside and look up while picturing the planet from afar, i wonder how God made everything so perfectly. we are on a planet, lit up by the sun, the perfect distance and a perfect moon satellite. we can look through the most powerful telescopes and special lenses and trillions of dollars of technology, and guess what ? WE ARE IT !!!!!

God's creation of mankind and all things seen and unseen are for Him. and us as we are God's children Ephesians 1:19-20 KJV and 21, 22, 23 -

Colossians 2:10 KJV - Romans 8:21-22 KJV and 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 -

there is nothing out there, nothing but space and hot and cold and God's universe. we are it, we are God's finest creation, there is no intelligent spiritual life out there. we are a planet that's teaming with life, literally swarming with life, the planet itself lives and breathes. there is no other way this all came to be but by GOD !!!!!!!!!!

John 1:3 KJV - Colossians 1:16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV and 19, 20

so look up and look around, and know Jesus Christ and His creation -

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Imagine if you will, combined with the reality that we know to be true. I just walked outside to a beautiful day, crisp clean air and low white fluffy clouds spaced perfectly to show the blue beauty of the morning sky.

when I go outside and look up while picturing the planet from afar, i wonder how God made everything so perfectly. we are on a planet, lit up by the sun, the perfect distance and a perfect moon satellite. we can look through the most powerful telescopes and special lenses and trillions of dollars of technology, and guess what ? WE ARE IT !!!!!

God's creation of mankind and all things seen and unseen are for Him. and us as we are God's children Ephesians 1:19-20 KJV and 21, 22, 23 -

Colossians 2:10 KJV - Romans 8:21-22 KJV and 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 -

there is nothing out there, nothing but space and hot and cold and God's universe. we are it, we are God's finest creation, there is no intelligent spiritual life out there. we are a planet that's teaming with life, literally swarming with life, the planet itself lives and breathes. there is no other way this all came to be but by GOD !!!!!!!!!!

John 1:3 KJV - Colossians 1:16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV and 19, 20

so look up and look around, and know Jesus Christ and His creation -

I guess nobody wants to imagine

PureX

My! That's so mightily delusional of you!

I was watching a video lecture by Neil Degrasse Tyson a while back in which he was discussing how much we don't know about the physical universe. And if I recall correctly, the estimate given was that somewhere around 87% of it being as yet unknown to us. 87%! That's a lot of ignorance. And within all that ignorance could be even greater percentages of ignorance as yet even unguessed at. There are forms of energy and matter that we have not yet even become cognizant of. There is even some evidence of an actual universal consciousness.

For we humans to proclaim ourselves the lone superior intellects of all existence is just the height of hubris, ignorance, and arrogance. We can't even be sure we are alone in our own galaxy. And our galaxy is just one of hundreds of millions of them.

If you want to stare at the sky in wonderment and gratitude to God (which I fully understand and endorse), at least do it for honest reasons, and for the magnitude of beneficence of Creation. And not for our own egocentric delusions of grander.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My! That's so mightily delusional of you!

I was watching a video lecture by Neil Degrasse Tyson a while back in which he was discussing how much we don't know about the physical universe. And if I recall correctly, the estimate given was that somewhere around 87% of it being as yet unknown to us. 87%! That's a lot of ignorance. And within all that ignorance could be even greater percentages of ignorance as yet even unguessed at. There are forms of energy and matter that we have not yet even become cognizant of. There is even some evidence of an actual universal consciousness.

For we humans to proclaim ourselves the lone superior intellects of all existence is just the height of hubris, ignorance, and arrogance. We can't even be sure we are alone in our own galaxy. And our galaxy is just one of hundreds of millions of them.

If you want to stare at the sky in wonderment and gratitude to God (which I fully understand and endorse), at least do it for honest reasons, and for the magnitude of beneficence of Creation. And not for our own egocentric delusions of grander.
Wow, talk about wrong impressions, I'm not being arrogant at all by concluding we are the height of God's creation. I know it's possible for life to be out there but we won't find it in our lifetimes. I thank God for all the right reasons.

PureX

Wow, talk about wrong impressions, I'm not being arrogant at all by concluding we are the height of God's creation. I know it's possible for life to be out there but we won't find it in our lifetimes. I thank God for all the right reasons.
I suspect they will find us before we find them, and maybe they already have, who knows?

I didn't mean to be quite so 'snippy' in my last post. Sometimes the words just come out more pointy than I intend. But I personally am amazed by how wonderful and bizarre the universe really is, and we don't even know the half of it! Not even the quarter of it! It really is stunning to contemplate. I guess that's why I reacted negatively to the idea that we're "all that". Because we ain't even close, and we ARE pretty amazing!

So anyway. Praise God on, dude! :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I suspect they will find us before we find them, and maybe they already have, who knows?

if you were an advanced life-form (alien), would you bother with a race of troublesome, warlike creatures like us?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I didn't mean to be quite so 'snippy' in my last post. Sometimes the words just come out more pointy than I intend. But I personally am amazed by how wonderful and bizarre the universe really is, and we don't even know the half of it! Not even the quarter of it! It really is stunning to contemplate. I guess that's why I reacted negatively to the idea that we're "all that". Because we ain't even close, and we ARE pretty amazing!

So anyway. Praise God on, dude! :)
Yes, just the human body alone with all the intricate systems and cells and DNA all working together and the planet being just right for abundant life with all the complexity of everything, it's just amazing. I really think we are "it" meaning there is no spiritual intelligent life out there unless God did that too. Life is so short, it's just a glimpse of eternity.