Supreme Court Follies & Road Trip Radio!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supreme Court Follies & Road Trip Radio!

This is the show from Monday November 3rd, 2014

Summary:

* The SCOTUS is Schizo: November 3rd, 2014, a date which will live in infamy in the long war against child killing, was the day the Supreme Court of the United States refused to listen to the arguments of Jo Scott, and allowed to stand a lower court ruling that Jo “assaulted” a pedestrian in front of the Denver abortion mill. Watch the video and see if you can spot the “assault”.

* The Circumcision Epistles: Bob is regaled by his co-host Doug http://theweeklyworldview.com with a review of his recent road trip to the badlands. A road trip redeemed as Doug listened to Bob’s audio MP3 Bible studies in the Books of Judges & the Circumcision Epistles of the Apostle John.

* Evolution Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry: …well, almost never… Listen in as Doug regales the audience with the story of Bob’s Real Science Radio Archives, and the over-arching theme that becomes obvious when you listen to the RSR archives back to back on MP3 CD, (available http://www.kgovstore.com/servlet/detail?no=342): that no matter how many of the evolutionists cockamamie predictions or laughable assertions are proven wrong, they never apologize! They just keep on making stuff up! And it’s Real Science Radio that provides the public forum to hold them to account!). Doug was listening to RSR from 2012 starting in Truth or Consequences, NM all the way home to Denver!

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
In our just a system of laws, one of the legal definitions of assault is:

Assault

Definition

1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.

Assault does not require a physical or even the threat of physical contact, assault is a verbal crime. Jo ran afoul of this definition of assault. The person she talked to needed only to claim she thought Jo was going to touch her and that such contact would be offensive to her.

In our just a system of laws, one of the legal definitions of assault is:

Assault

Definition

1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.

Assault does not require a physical or even the threat of physical contact, assault is a verbal crime. Jo ran afoul of this definition of assault. The person she talked to needed only to claim she thought Jo was going to touch her and that such contact would be offensive to her.

And how many people are charged much less vigorously prosecuted because somebody else "thinks" a person might touch them?

I've been at that abortion factory and have seen first hand the massive ugliness and prejudice by the guards, the police and the courts. There are, for example, multiple instance of treats and assaults against pro-lifers that are summarily dismissed by both the police and the courts even when it's been caught on tape. One time a "lady" driving a car attempted to run over Bob Enyart and the baby he was pushing in a stroller on the sidewalk. She even ADMITTED to doing this but no charges were filed by the investigating sheriff. Just from the little I know about these things I have enough to write a book on.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
And how many people are charged much less vigorously prosecuted because somebody else "thinks" a person might touch them?

I've been at that abortion factory and have seen first hand the massive ugliness and prejudice by the guards, the police and the courts. There are, for example, multiple instance of treats and assaults against pro-lifers that are summarily dismissed by both the police and the courts even when it's been caught on tape. One time a "lady" driving a car attempted to run over Bob Enyart and the baby he was pushing in a stroller on the sidewalk. She even ADMITTED to doing this but no charges were filed by the investigating sheriff. Just from the little I know about these things I have enough to write a book on.
As I pointed out, its just a system. I didn't say I agreed with them nor that they were fair and balanced. I simply pointed out that within the system, Jo did not have an argument to take to the Supreme Court.

Granite

Hall of Fame
As I pointed out, its just a system. I didn't say I agreed with them nor that they were fair and balanced. I simply pointed out that within the system, Jo did not have an argument to take to the Supreme Court.

This is the same Jo Scott who was convicted of conspiring to bomb a clinic, correct?

Point taken.

It's really a sick, brainless system isn't it. In some instances, like Jo's perhaps, they "read" the law in whatever way they think they can get away with. But in other instances they just can't figure out how to prosecute people who, for instance, embezzle millions from pension funds.