Supporters of Sodomy & Baby Killing are Hell Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Freak said:
Allow me to say that the baby killers and sodomites are very fortunate that they live under a government that is not operating under the fullness of Biblical Law as they would have called upon them to give their very own lives. God is calling them (and supporters of these evils) to repentance.

Fortunate? No, not fortunate at all ! Most of them would not be baby killers or sodomites if we had a government and a culture that didn't tolerate such behavior.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Freak said:
Allow me to say that the baby killers and sodomites are very fortunate that they live under a government that is not operating under the fullness of Biblical Law as they would have called upon them to give their very own lives. God is calling them (and supporters of these evils) to repentance.
Since adultery and fornication are also punishable by death under "the fullness of Biblical Law" that's a statement that probably applies to a good chunk of Christians, as well. :rolleyes:

Freak

deardelmar said:
Fortunate? No, not fortunate at all ! Most of them would not be baby killers or sodomites if we had a government and a culture that didn't tolerate such behavior.
God has given them opportunity to trust Jesus because they would have been put to death otherwise.

Freak

Gerald said:
So, we're talking maybe 99.9999999999999345672% of all human beings currently alive (to say nothing of those who are already dead) are screwed?
Yep, you're screwed, my demonized friend. However, God has granted you another day to embrace the love of Jesus. Will you?

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
Since adultery and fornication are also punishable by death under "the fullness of Biblical Law" that's a statement that probably applies to a good chunk of Christians, as well. :rolleyes:
Since when is fornication punishable by death?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Freak said:
Yep, you're screwed, my demonized friend. However, God has granted you another day to embrace the love of Jesus. Will you?
Would that make you deleriously, unspeakably happy...?

Would you be willing to name your next child after me?

:: hides large mallet behind back ::

Last edited:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Imrahil said:
Since when is fornication punishable by death?

Deuteronomy 22:14, 20-21
"I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin..." But if the thing is true, and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done a disgraceful thing in Israel, to play the harlot in her father's house. So you shall put away the evil from among you.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24
"If a young woman who is a virgin is betrothed to a husband, and a man finds her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry out in the city, and the man because he humbled his neighbor's wife; so you shall put away the evil from among you."

(This last one might arguably be considered adultery, but could (and has) been used as a legal point against fornication, the first is brought up in the NT as kind of an obtuse reference by Jesus when he referred to allowing divorce in cases of fornication.)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
Real cute. Women as chattel. Go theonomy...
Hey it's not just picking on women... have you ever noticed that these folks seem to go for large families???

If you realize that these are the folks that want to legalize slavery in the U.S... that way they can sell their kids into indentured servitude to pay off their bills. :thumb:

You gotta love a religion that pragmatic! :greedy:

Caledvwlch

Zakath said:
Hey it's not just picking on women... have you ever noticed that these folks seem to go for large families???

If you realize that these are the folks that want to legalize slavery in the U.S... that way they can sell their kids into indentured servitude to pay off their bills. :thumb:

You gotta love a religion that pragmatic! :greedy:
Cha-ching!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Caledvwlch said:
Cha-ching!
Show me the money!

If you follow the money, you'll find out more than you ever wanted to know about most religious groups. :readthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.