Supporters Chant ‘Nobel!’ for Donald Trump Success in North Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Supporters Chant ‘Nobel!’ for Donald Trump Success in North Korea
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...obel-for-donald-trump-success-in-north-korea/

President Donald Trump’s supporters believe that he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize, in response to the peace process underway on the Korean peninsula.

A crowd of supporters started chanting “Nobel, Nobel, Nobel!” as the president talked about these accomplishments on Saturday at a campaign rally in Washington Township, Michigan.

Trump laughed and responded, “I just want to get the job done,” and added, “Strength is going to keep us out of nuclear war.”

He continued mocking the “fake news” media critics who were on the air questioning whether he had anything to do with the successful peace developments.

“I’ll tell you what, how about everything! And even President Moon said that,” Trump said, referring to the South Korean President.

Trump repeated he was not about to play games with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, despite the positive signs for peace.

“We’ll see how it goes, and again, whatever happens, happens,” he said. “I’m not going to be a John Kerry who made that horrible Iran deal.”

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How witty, in a snotty punk loser sort of way
Is the absence of punctuation there meant to leave the reader wondering if you're wondering, or is it just the byproduct of an overtaxed cognitive process?

[/I][/B]
How do you spell it? And, please don't come back with the obvious, 'it.'
You're not helping quell the suspicion in some parts that you might be illiterate. :poly:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If Trump brings that attitude to his summit with Kim, it will be very short, and not very fruitful.
I heard it's tough to get fruit on N. Korea. Bad joke but yes, you're right. He played the rhetoric and insult, tough guy part. Now it's time to find a solution and work out a deal. I see possible trouble ahead.

rexlunae

I heard it's tough to get fruit on N. Korea. Bad joke but yes, you're right. He played the rhetoric and insult, tough guy part. Now it's time to find a solution and work out a deal. I see possible trouble ahead.

There's really one thing driving all of this. Kim Jong Un is done with his nuclear program, he's maximized his threat potential, and thus his advantage, so he's ready to talk. That's not to say there isn't a chance for something great to come of it, but it's ultimately the failure of all the promises of our various Presidents that has brought us to this point, and we will be in a relatively weak position.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is the absence of punctuation there meant to leave the reader wondering if you're wondering, or is it just the byproduct of an overtaxed cognitive process?

You're not helping quell the suspicion in some parts that you might be illiterate. :poly:

Ask Glorydaz about my medical background? She knows about Old GM better than most around these parts. Perhaps, you'll find your answer from her? Although, you'll most likely disregard what she says. :think:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CNN Reports:

Trump deserves Nobel for role in talks with North, South Korea's leader says
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/asia/south-korea-trump-nobel-prize-intl/index.html

(CNN)South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Monday that US President Donald Trump would be a worthy winner of the Nobel Peace Prize for his involvement in the warming of relations with North Korea.

A former South Korean President, Kim Dae-jung, won the prize in 2000 for his role in setting up a previous summit with North Korea, and his widow suggested Monday that Moon should also get the award.
Moon demurred in response, saying the US President ought to get it instead. "President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. The only thing we need is peace," Moon said during a Cabinet meeting on Monday, according to the Blue House, the South Korean presidential office..........

Status
Not open for further replies.