ECT Stunning announcement! Shut TOL down, as Dispensationism has been destroyed today!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sorry-I've been recovering from my 53rd death knell this year.

Perhaps TT's new super villain name? "Death Knell" ... and look... I found his costume...
Spoiler
6b1dd097d4713ebe34334e654b14c1ab.jpg
Note... I apologize if any gay people were offended in the association of Tetelestai with a gay super hero.

Brother Vinny

Meh, even if one could conclusively prove even to john w's satisfaction that MAD was a fraud, we'd need TOL to discuss what romper Knight was wearing.

Reactions: Lon

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I regret to inform all TOL members, that the dispensational approach to interpreting scripture, was destroyed today, suffering yet another fatal "death knell." Funeral plans are pending.Send condolences to Knight, if you will.
What would we do without the likes of dodgeism, tetism a danohism?

SaulToPaul 2

I regret to inform all TOL members, that the dispensational approach to interpreting scripture, was destroyed today, suffering yet another fatal "death knell." Funeral plans are pending.Send condolences to Knight, if you will.

Even one death knell should be enough for you to turn your back on the lies and deception of Darby'ism.

dodge

Why do you call me Lord Lord and do not the things I have commanded you ?

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.

john w

Hall of Fame

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.
The wining punk spams that verse on every other post. Real impressive,Elymas.

SaulToPaul 2

What it actually says:

Matt 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.