Study: Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Deflecting and defensive, that proves it. Just because you did manly things with your manly dad ? Thanks for coming out, you know we won't judge you.

I know what happened in your life to bring you to the sad state that you're currently in (refer to WHMBR! Part 3's "Most important post") ; the question is: Why don't you seek spiritual and psychological help to do something about it?

I've purposely shared stories throughout my 4 part thread by those who have been able to leave same sex desires behind, I've done that so that the many many homosexuals here on TOL have role models to follow.

I pray daily that you and the so many others here on TOL that defend homosexuality will accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior so that we all can share together the happiness that eternity with Him brings.

alwight

We're currently talking about "what causes homosexuals desires and can they be changed?

I just talked about the quality time I spent with my dad. While I know that you were close to your mom (and I gave you praise for taking care of her before she died), I don't recall ever hearing about your dad.

Was he a part of your life Al?

Zoo and patrick jane have talked about their dysfunctional upbringing in other threads, I just want to know more about your childhood Al so that I can try and understand what caused your HATRED of God and hence the defense of homosexuality.
I don't recall my dad ever being a point in question aCW, but yes he was in my life until his cremation in 2001.
I wasn't trying to provoke you aCW it would be nice if you did the same instead of desperately inventing stuff. I actually feel sorry for you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe too. My best friend from high school use to make quite a few jokes and comments about blacks.

As soon as he graduated, he came out as a black man, now lives in Harlem and is so much more content.

I love happy endings. :D

Not all endings are that happy unfortunately:

Take for instance this guy:

jackson.jpg

Born black, came out as white (thanks to numerous surgeries and skin pigmentation injections) so that he could rape little white boys at Neverland.

You know the rest of the story :(

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't recall my dad ever being a point in question aCW, but yes he was in my life until his cremation in 2001.
I wasn't trying to provoke you aCW it would be nice if you did the same instead of desperately inventing stuff. I actually feel sorry for you.

Your post really doesn't talk much about your relationship with your dad, but I won't pursue it.

What happened in your life to cause your out and out HATRED of God Al, and hence your defense (I won't speculate the obvious, that you partook in the behavior for many years) of homosexuality on an internet forum?

alwight

Your post really doesn't talk much about your relationship with your dad, but I won't pursue it.
This isn't about me aCW or my dad, it seems to be more about you deflecting than anything else.

What happened in your life to cause your out and out HATRED of God Al, and hence your defense (I won't speculate the obvious, that you partook in the behavior for many years) of homosexuality on an internet forum?
As I have explained to you countless times aCW it is not logical that I would hate a supposed intangible entity that I personally don't think exists. This is just more pathetic deflection. :plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

well, what does God have to say about it?

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions;

bottom line zoo?

it's not ok to be gay

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

This isn't about me aCW or my dad, it seems to be more about you deflecting than anything else.

Having "daddy issues" is a huge factor when it comes to someone contracting homosexual desires. A couple of guys in this thread have shared their "daddy issues" in other threads, I just want to know if you had any as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

As I have explained to you countless times aCW it is not logical that I would hate a supposed intangible entity that I personally don't think exists. This is just more pathetic deflection.

Let me rephrase my question then Al:

What happened in your life to cause your out and out HATRED of a supposed intangible entity Al, and hence your defense (I won't speculate the obvious, that you partook in the behavior for many years) of homosexuality on an internet forum?

alwight

Having "daddy issues" is a huge factor when it comes to someone contracting homosexual desires. A couple of guys in this thread have shared their "daddy issues" in other threads, I just want to know if you had any as well.
This is a thread about closeted gays not the "daddy issues" that you might be more comfortable with.

Let me rephrase my question then Al:

What happened in your life to cause your out and out HATRED of a supposed intangible entity Al, and hence your defense (I won't speculate the obvious, that you partook in the behavior for many years) of homosexuality on an internet forum?
I remain unaware of any intangible entities and therefore still have no such enmity. Presumably this diversion means that you will not be unburdening yourself by publically coming out anytime soon, oh well.
Face it aCW you tell lies and you live a lie.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If 'homophobes' are really closeted homosexuals, with 5 children, AFTAH's Peter LaBarbera is putting on a good act.
But no one is saying all homophobes are secretly homosexual or struggling with the impulse and you're still struggling with the distinction between establishing a rule and noting anecdotal evidence that can illustrate but not establish it.

I wonder if there's been any studies done explaining why people who incessantly defend homosexuality in internet forums are too ashamed to admit that they engage in homosexual behavior?
That has me wondering how many people who struggle to advance a complicated rebuttal are not so secretly stupid.

Bam. Another POTD nomination. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
But no one is saying all homophobes are secretly homosexual or struggling with the impulse and you're still struggling with the distinction between establishing a rule and noting anecdotal evidence that can illustrate but not establish it.

Speaking "daddy issues" :

I know a guy from a well to do family that was sent off to boarding school as a child (what happened at that boarding school, only he knows, but I highly suspect something horrible happened to that innocent child).

Was being shipped away (and hence not feeling loved) the reason this pompous arse morally confused guy constantly defends homosexuality on an internet forum?

I can only speculate.

alwight

Pointing out that which aCW in all probability is bright enough to know isn't going to change what actually gets said. :nono:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Speaking "daddy issues" : I know a guy from a well to do family that was sent off to boarding school as a child (what happened at that boarding school, only he knows, but I highly suspect something horrible happened to that innocent child).
Having read you enough, I'm confident that horrible thing you suspect happened to him is called an education. :plain:

Was being shipped away (and hence not feeling loved) the reason this pompous arse morally confused guy constantly defends homosexuality on an internet forum?
That's a tough one, mostly because so little of it has anything to do with me. I grew up in a loving home, the pompous bit is usually advanced by the same sort who use "fancy words" as a counter and descriptive, and I'm neither confused nor a proponent/defender of the homosexual lifestyle. Outside of that it was super though. :thumb:

I can only speculate.
Having witnessed your tortured attempts to step beyond that I heartily concur. That's all you can do.

"oblivious to your shortcomings" would have been a better one, but i couldn't find a pic for it

perhaps:
Spoiler
cluelessness.jpg
Keep coloring within your lines, Francis.

Arthur Brain

See, only a deluded wingnut or closet case would "speculate" like that about Al. If he was gay he would have told you as would anyone else. The fact that most people aren't obsessed to the point of distraction about homosexuality (like you are) and in general accept that gays are just folk like everyone else mustn't compute in your 'world'. By your "logic" most people must be harbouring homosexual tendencies as most don't support your fixated premise about re-criminalizing it.