"Straight Pride" Month on TOL.

phil121

I celebrate as much as I can.

I celebrate as much as I can.

With 4 kids under 5 years old, I have proof that my wife and I celebrate our straightness frequently.

dRock

so i can't get an email for disney, unless someone else has one...so, I was thinking about contacting the people for the "gay day" at disney and see if we can....

actually "For more information on becoming a sponsor, advertiser, or vendor at Gay Days 2006, contact chris@GayDayS.com"...i think i will try this one out

dRock

Parade request

Derek Bogle to chris
More options 2:37 pm (0 minutes ago)

Dear Chris,

This is Derek "dRock" Bogle. I am a representative of TheologyOnline.com (herein refered to as TOL). I was wondering what the possibilities were of TOL holding a "Straight Pride" Day parade in place of the annual "Gay Day" parade. We feel that it would only be politically correct and fair for people of the 'normal' sexual orientation to be able to hold a parade. Any response at all would be much appreciated.

dRock

--
I've never been the type to turn my back and run.
It's just never appealed to me to be the same as everyone.
And when it comes to shove and I can't see you through the black,
I'm going to scream your name till you come back.

=="Through the Black" by Demon Hunter

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
uh... You might want to run stuff like this by Knight before presenting yourself as "a representative of TheologyOnline.com."

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
drock, when I said what I did in post#36, I thought you were joking. I didn't think you were actually going to do it.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
drock said:
We feel that it would only be politically correct and fair for people of the 'normal' sexual orientation to be able to hold a parade.
And what would you be doing in the parade to demonstrate your pride in your straightness?

:: waits for Lucky to take another cheap shot :: :noid:

RightIdea

Gerald said:
And what would you be doing in the parade to demonstrate your pride in your straightness?

:: waits for Lucky to take another cheap shot :: :noid:
We would be very conspicuously not dressing up like whores and kissing guys.

For starters, anyway.

SOTK

Knight said:
Celebrate!!! If you are straight!

September will be straight pride month at TOL.

September will be for celebrating heterosexuality and morality for all the world to see! It will be a coming out party of sorts!

Straight Pride month is not intended to be a "bash the homo's month" but instead a focus on real morality and true family values.

Cool banners, avatars etc should be in order (sorta like a "straight pride" parade).

If you were born straight... it's time to celebrate! :D

Wow! Is it that time already? Anybody have any ideas for an avatar for me? Turbo?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SOTK said:
Wow! Is it that time already? Anybody have any ideas for an avatar for me? Turbo?

I took your current avatar and looked for knights and ladies. :) I found 4 that will need to be re-sized and edited.