State of the Union Address

P

Pilgrimagain

Originally posted by Goose
I haven't forgotten. :) I don't know what we're going to do about North Korea. I think there are a lot more political measures that we could take with them before we do something like go to war with them. I do like the fact that South Vietnam loves us. :D

And that's my point. If there are still political measures to be taken with a country that actually threatens it's neighbors borders everyday and has nuclear and other weaopons out in the open, then certainly there is something else we can do in Iraq? Of course there is no oil in Korea so...

Goose

Originally posted by Pilgrimagain
...then certainly there is something else we can do in Iraq? Of course there is no oil in Korea so...
hehe I don't mind taking spoils of war as long as it's nothing against God's Law. I wish there was something else too, but it looks like war is inevitable. Besides, Saddam is dictator anyways. I watch him smoke his cigars and talk about "Allah" being with him hopefully. He obviously wasn't with him during the last time we were over there. He's a big joke.