St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

WizardofOz

Cubs are still World Champs for at least 6 more innings. :wave2:

cubs-meme-always-next-year.jpg

SaulToPaul 2

Hey, look Goldilocks-I just try to give you some brilliant insight, and what do I get from you? Nothing but heartache,falsification, and giving me the business,Sam(Houston)!You beat everything.

Good news for the Dodgers, I hear that Wallace Cleaver is leaving State and has signed to play CF for L.A.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
One of the many joys and pleasures of Springtime is the start of baseball season. I used to go to a few games a year and always loved seeing the green of the field through the openings into the stadium for the firs time each season. There's really nothing like a baseball game, no time limits, no fouls or penalties (foul balls don't count) and plenty of time to think during the game. Baseball will always be my favorite sport.

Every year in Cardinal Country we have hope. We always have a chance. A fresh start, a new year. Play Ball !!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For 32 years of my life my dad split season tickets the 4 other guys for about 20 games a year and playoff games if they made it or WS if blessed.He stopped getting them in 2006 and I haven't been to a games since then. I've not been in the new Busch Stadium. I went to the World Series Parade in 2006 with my cousin Sharon and I took some good pictures on my phone but the phone died and the pictures with it.

I'm so glad I'm blessed with good vivid long term memories of being little and then in my teens, 20s and 30s at games with my dad. He still goes once a year and I'll go again sometime. We have had so many good seasons in my lifetime but even the losing years are great. This IS the greatest baseball town in the world and the best fans. Baseball is a timeless game.