St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure! you're a regular Jimmy the Greek there fella

Oh, yeh? Why don't you head on over to Jerusalem, fella, to the "Preterist Fulfilled Prophecy" conference going on there, right there on the west bank, as we are in the mil. k. right now, and see that my prophecy was predicted at precisely 70 seconds after midnight, 4/1/2016, and fulfilled at precisely at 222 seconds after 3 on 10/3/2016. You're in denial.

You Breenites sure are moody.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, and I bet saint john can tell us who won the '84 election with 100% certainty!

And I can tell you, with certainty, Mayor, that if your biological parents do not have any children, there is a high probability you will not either.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did the Giants win it all in 70ad?

The Giants won it all thousands of years before 70AD

(Gen 6:4 KJV) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Giants won it all thousands of years before 70AD

(Gen 6:4 KJV) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Cueto is pitching a gem