St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Code:
So are the New England Patriots. And what do those two teams have in common? They're cheaters.

CHEATERS IN GAMES - REGULAR AND POST SEASON - IN GAMES - Minnesota Twins
don't you mean the Twins ? they changed the airflow IN GAMES. Trash Bag outfield walls ? - Baggies ? Remember ? or were you even born yet -

I wouldn't call going to the post season 6 out of 10 years (2002-2011) losing. And just missing out on one of the years because they lost a division championship tiebreaker Game 163 to the White Sox 1-0 (solo HR by Jim Thome). Two World Series Championships, 1987 and 1991.

no, i don't suppose you would call that losing. neither would the Cubs -

Code:
All the way down there? All of that [B]10 mile[/B] drive?[/QUOTE]

i bet it's more than 10 - i win

TWINS LOSE -

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
World Series Wins:

27 Yankees

11 Cardinals

9 Athletics

8 Giants & Red Sox

6 Dodgers

5 Reds & Pirates

4 Tigers

No other team has won more than 3 World Series

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
World Series Wins:

27 Yankees

11 Cardinals

9 Athletics

8 Giants & Red Sox

6 Dodgers

5 Reds & Pirates

4 Tigers

No other team has won more than 3 World Series

yes. thank you - good post

it's a fact. yet, how many did the Yankees buy/purchase ?

i haven't looked it up, (could have by now) - but i wondered the other day, out in the field, how many World Series Championships by a team in THE SAME CITY - same franchise -

that may reduce the Dodgers and Giants tally - cuz they don't cheat

how many WS has LA won (NL) ? they cheated

how many WS has San Francisco won (NL) - as a city ? because California is not an original MLB state plus, they cheat -

St. Louis Brown Stockings - St. Louis Browns - cheaters

1944 - ALL ST. LOUIS WORLD SERIES - first ever in one city WS, i think - likely cheaters -

1945 - Browns again - cuz they cheated -

suffice to say, St. Louis IS the BEST Baseball city, followed by Cincinnati - cuz all the original teams cheated

btw, i cheated and stole this information from the inner-net

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Pirates have won 6 games in a row.

Of those 6 wins, 5 have been shutouts.

Pirates 3 White Sox 0

Pirates 11 White Sox 0

Pirates 1 Phillies 0

Pirates 4 Phillies 3

Pirates 1 Phillies 0

Pirates 2 Brewers 0

The record for most consecutive shutouts is 6 by the 1903 Pirates

Going back 9 games from today's shutout, the Pirates have 6 shutouts in 9 games.

That's pretty good.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
of course, Tet is 'working' on a post that supports his obscure view of reality, which translates into his absurd interpretations of God's Word -

i anticipate a 'baseball' related post AGAINST whatever john w, STP or myself say -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Pirates have won 6 games in a row.

Of those 6 wins, 5 have been shutouts.

Pirates 3 White Sox 0

Pirates 11 White Sox 0

Pirates 1 Phillies 0

Pirates 4 Phillies 3

Pirates 1 Phillies 0

Pirates 2 Brewers 0

The record for most consecutive shutouts is 6 by the 1903 Pirates

Going back 9 games from today's shutout, the Pirates have 6 shutouts in 9 games.

That's pretty good.

they have the Cardinals in their sight -

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
THE SAME CITY

I made this post a while back:

Can you imagine the Dodgers, Giants, and Yankees all playing in the same city?

Can you imagine the World Series being played in the same city 10 years in a row, and 6 of those World Series never leaving the city?

1949 - NY Yankees beat the Brooklyn Dodgers in World Series

1950 - NY Yankees win World Series

1951 - NY Yankees beat NY Giants in World Series

1952 - NY Yankees beat Brooklyn Dodgers in World Series

1953 - NY Yankees beat Brooklyn Dodgers in World Series

1954 - NY Giants win World Series

1955 - Brooklyn Dodgers beat NY Yankees in World Series

1956 - NY Yankees beat Brooklyn Dodgers in World Series

1957 - NY Yankees lose World Series

1958 - NY Yankees win World Series

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
but i wondered the other day, out in the field, how many World Series Championships by a team in THE SAME CITY - same franchise -

that may reduce the Dodgers and Giants tally

27 Yankees

11 Cardinals

8 Red Sox

5 Reds, Pirates, Los Angeles Dodgers, NY Giants

4 Tigers, Oakland A's

Mocking You

come see me on the way, we can trade insults face to face. 10 miles from DT and a Twins fan - GO HOME - the Cardinals don't cheat on the field, they do steal. watch the sweep 2moro, pay the Cardinals to watch, then jump online and cry foul - take the Metro Link

i dare to you to talk out loud at the game like you are here - no chance

you don't have it in ya -

Lighten up. It's baseball. You realize if your favorite team wins you had absolutely nothing to do with it and your life doesn't change one iota.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lighten up. It's baseball. You realize if your favorite team wins you had absolutely nothing to do with it and your life doesn't change one iota.

Agreed. Individual members of the boc's identity is in Christ. However. Tet.'s identity is tied to his sports teams, and his obsession with us meanie MAD-ists/dispies. Of course, he is not a member of the boc, so I let him have his way on this thread. It's his life. He's a pathetic Preteterist punk, clown.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

NOT AGREED -

no, i thought that i controlled the outcome of every game - thanks for bringing me back to reality -

funny - you should have "Lightened up" before your first post here today - but now I'M THE BAD GUY ?

should i refresh your memory ? because i saw a post FROM YOU proclaiming the Cardinals are cheaters and thieves, but I SHOULD LIGHTEN UP ?

Mocking You

should i refresh your memory ? because i saw a post FROM YOU proclaiming the Cardinals are cheaters and thieves, but I SHOULD LIGHTEN UP ?

Cheaters and thieves.

If you have an alternative definition of breaking into a computer system and taking information you don't own in order to improve your team, let us hear it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Cheaters and thieves.

If you have an alternative definition of breaking into a computer system and taking information you don't own in order to improve your team, let us hear it.

yes, as Charlie Sheen says - "Winning" -

whatever it takes, that's my motto -

that's how the Cardinals win - cheating, stealing, lying, cursin' and spittin'
a band of smelly pirates; barbarians, scouring the world for plunder and medical records -

if you can't beat the Cardinals - call the FBI - :patrol:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
yes, as Charlie Sheen says - "Winning" -

whatever it takes, that's my motto -

that's how the Cardinals win - cheating, stealing, lying, cursin' and spittin'
a band of smelly pirates; barbarians, scouring the world for plunder and medical records -

if you can't beat the Cardinals - call the FBI - :patrol:

sounds more like whining to me