Squeaky's threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCAtheist

I have had the pleasure (?) of having dealt with Squeaks for a few years now. He used to come to my own website when I had it up and running.. and just like everywhere else he visits, have had the full 1500 of 'them there revelations' posted there.

:rolleyes:

Boy oh boy! I have read pretty much most of them, looking for one that maybe is close to truth as I see it.. so as to find a way to actually 'reach' him.. but sadly, he deflects all attempts. While mocking him may be fun for some, I rather feel he is in need of peoples prayers..

He tries so hard, bless him :D

L&P

JCA

MrsHowWeird

I've also been ...uh... blessed (?) to have been acquainted with Squeaky on multiple boards. I admire those who have tried to reason with him. I gave up on that long ago. I'd much rather just beat my head against the wall.

Aimiel

I read enough of them to see that he doesn't have a grasp of Truth, and subsequently began simply skipping all the out-of-context Scripture that he slings together to create the demonic doctrines that he then briefly explains. I have yet to see him be willing to take any advice or to understand any 'sound' doctrine at all. He thinks he already knows everything, and doesn't have need for any man to teach him anything. When someone is no longer teachable, they become worthless. The Word of God says that a fool has a better chance than someone who is vain. Squeaky is exhalted in his own vanity. His foolishness could be easily taken care of, if you could get past his pride. He often reminds me of the knight in Monty Python's movie, "Holy Grail:" "Oh, it's just a flesh wound. Come back here, I'll bite your head off."

Aimiel

Letsargue said:
---W--O--O--O--W-W-W-W; ----- AAAaaMaaaZZzing Grace, you ALL HAVE. You're blessed of you lord.
--------------Paul---
It's funny that you should post on this thread, you're the only poster on TOL I've ever seen that makes even less sense than Squeaky. You need to get some counseling. :shut:

Letsargue

Aimiel said:
I read enough of them to see that he doesn't have a grasp of Truth, and subsequently began simply skipping all the out-of-context Scripture that he slings together to create the demonic doctrines that he then briefly explains. I have yet to see him be willing to take any advice or to understand any 'sound' doctrine at all. He thinks he already knows everything, and doesn't have need for any man to teach him anything. When someone is no longer teachable, they become worthless. The Word of God says that a fool has a better chance than someone who is vain. Squeaky is exhalted in his own vanity. His foolishness could be easily taken care of, if you could get past his pride. He often reminds me of the knight in Monty Python's movie, "Holy Grail:" "Oh, it's just a flesh wound. Come back here, I'll bite your head off."

---I think GOD said something about the BLIND LEADING THE BLIND, ALSO. Does that fit into your set of rules for me and everyone that is not of you foolishness and great wisdom??? You teach yourself by making it up, God surely didn't teach you your garbage.
---Look at the crap your talking about here in this post of yours, and you call that Christian doctrine??? Yah, O.K.
----------------Paul---

Aimiel

Letsargue said:
Look at the **** your talking about here in this post of yours, and you call that Christian doctrine??? Yah, O.K.
I believe that every word in that post could just as easily apply to you, because you walk in more of the exact same error that Squeaky does. You're both un-fit, due to personal exhaltation. God hates the proud, and both of you are very high on His List. :banned:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
Who is Squeaky?
Good question! The impression I get from his posts is messianic presence who is here to condemn us all to Hell. Sorta like :Letsargu: with slightly better grammar.

Letsargue

Aimiel said:
I believe that every word in that post could just as easily apply to you, because you walk in more of the exact same error that Squeaky does. You're both un-fit, due to personal exhaltation. God hates the proud, and both of you are very high on His List. :banned:

---AAAHHH, Now, You wouldn't be Judging now would you??? Tell the truth, IF YOU CAN.
--------------Paul---

Letsargue

Frank Ernest said:
Good question! The impression I get from his posts is messianic presence who is here to condemn us all to Hell. Sorta like :Letsargu: with slightly better grammar.

---AIN'T NOBODY, condemning NOBODY. You condemn yourselves. THANK GOD THERE'S A HELL. -- This one's for you Squeaky.
-----------------Paul---

Mr. 5020

Letsargue said:
---AIN'T NOBODY, condemning NOBODY. You condemn yourselves. THANK GOD THERE'S A HELL. -- This one's for you Squeaky.
-----------------Paul---
You said that no humans are going to hell.
Letsargue said:
---The lake of fire was prepared for the Devil and his angels. That is all there is in it. Nothing or no one else is there or are going there. All who go there are demons, children of the devil. What do you think a demon is anyhow??? A Gremlin??? – NO!! - They’re people. The Lord cast seven devils out of Mary Magdalene; the seven who were joined to her in fornication. It just says seven devils. What is a child of the devil??? What is a child of God??? There’s just two, the just and the unjust.
-------------Paul---

Letsargue

Mr. 5020 said:

---No wonder you can't understand anything. You don't have any idea what I said there, and you looked right straight at it. HHHAAAA, HHAA, HHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
---WWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW.
---There's no flesh in Hell, and there's no flesh in Heaven, WIZARD!!! -- GOOD LORD!!! -- I'M SO GLAD THERE'S A HELL, Wizard.
-----------------Paul---

Last edited:

Aimiel

Mr. 5020 said:
He believes that because Jesus spoke to the devil who spoke through Peter directly, that it meant that Peter was a devil. I think he also believes that everyone on earth is a devil whose name isn't, "Letsargue."

Letsargue

Aimiel said:
He believes that because Jesus spoke to the devil who spoke through Peter directly, that it meant that Peter was a devil. I think he also believes that everyone on earth is a devil whose name isn't, "Letsargue."

---The Devil was in Peter and spoke through him, which is the definition of a demon or devil. - Ye are of your father the Devil. That means that the Devil has you as a child, or a demon or devil, which is also an angel of the Devil. If you want to see a demon or devil, all you have to do is look at the lost; that is who they are. Satan is all of the lost collectively. The whole Body of the devil is made up of many members, and groups of members.

---“The lake of fire was prepared for the Devil and his Angels”. - Again, that’s all there are in Hell and are going to be in Hell. All the bodies of flesh are going back to the dust of the earth. That is called the Pit; Hell is the Bottomless Pit, death and the second death.
------------------Paul---

allsmiles

Letsargue said:
-----------------Paul---

Speaking of another planet... :chuckle:

Letsargue and Chew Toy are two peas in a pod. Throw CRASH and Aimiel into the mix and you've got yourself a remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Aimiel

Letsargue said:
The Devil was in Peter and spoke through him, which is the definition of a demon or devil.
No, Peter was without understanding, so when he spoke what a demon had caused him to think was truth Jesus rebuked the source of those words, but Peter wasn't demon-possessed.
Letsargue said:
Ye are of your father the Devil. That means that the Devil has you as a child, or a demon or devil, which is also an angel of the Devil.
You could say that, but it isn't technically correct. One who is even demon-possessed isn't really a devil, they simply have surrendered control of their flesh to a demon(s). They are still a man (descendant of Adam).
Letsargue said:
If you want to see a demon or devil, all you have to do is look at the lost; that is who they are.
Nope. Wrong again. The lost are humans, who need salvation. Demons are real spiritual beings, not humans who have become 'evil.'
Letsargue said:
Satan is all of the lost collectively.
No, Satan is Lucifer, who fell from grace, as did many other angels. He is the first to sin, and the father of lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.